Học bổng Endeavour 2010 sẽ bắt đầu open từ ngày 6/4 này. Hiện giờ trên website chính thức http://www.endeavour.deewr.gov.au/ đã có những thông tin update mới nhất về các loại học bổng Endeavour. Mình post ở đây một số thông tin chính của Endeavour Postgraduate Award - học bổng học thạc sĩ, tiến sĩ nhé!
Endeavour Postgraduate Awards
8.1.1 Award Description
The Endeavour Postgraduate Awards provide full financial support for international students for up to 3 years* to
undertake a postgraduate qualification at a Masters or PhD level either by coursework or research in any field of
study in Australia.
The Endeavour Postgraduate Awards aim to:
? enable high achieving international students to undertake a postgraduate qualification either by
coursework or research in their chosen field of study in Australia
? strengthen bilateral ties between Australia and the participating countries
? showcase Australia?Ts education sector
? strengthen mutual understanding between the people of Australia and Award Holders'' home countries
? build international linkages and networks.
2 Award Benefits
Travel Allowance $AUD4,500
Establishment Allowance $AUD4,000
Monthly Stipend (up to 3 years on a pro-rata basis) $AUD2,500 per month
Tuition Fees per semester (for up to 3 years)** Up to $AUD12,500
Total Award Value Up to $AUD173,500
*Funding is available for up to 2 years for a Masters degree and up to 3 years for PhD.
** Tuition fees will be paid up to a maximum of $AUD40,000 for Masters degrees and a maximum of
$AUD75,000 for PhDs.
Health and travel insurance will be provided.
Additional funds are not available to support accompanying dependants or for return visits to the home country.
3 Eligibility Requirements for Endeavour Postgraduate Awards
:To apply for the 2010 Endeavour Postgraduate Awards, international applicants must first satisfy the eligibility
requirements detailed below. Applicants are required to submit a completed online application along with the
required supporting documentation.
1. International applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of a participating country and reside in a
participating country (see Section 9 below).
2. International Applicants who wish to apply for the 2010 round must not be living, studying or working in
Australia in 2009.
3. Applicants holding dual citizenship or permanent residency status in their proposed host country are ineligible
4. Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at the time of application that demonstrates high
5. Endeavour Postgraduate Award applicants must have applied for and gained admission to a Masters or PhD
course in Australia. Conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application
6. Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency
a. Test Requirements
-IELTS-Academic Test Overall score of 6.5 with no individual band less than 6.0
-TOEFL-Paper Based Test (PBT) Score of 580 including a TWE (Test of Written English) score of 4.5
-TOEFL- Computer Based Test (CBT) Score of 230 including an Essay Rating score of 4.5
-TOEFL-Internet Based Test (IBT) Overall score of 90 with a minimum score of 22 in the writing section and no less than 20 in the other sections
b. Provide Academic Transcripts or Certificates they have if completed at least one year of university
study conducted in English in the last five years in one of the following listed countries:
American Samoa, Australia, Canada, Fiji, Ireland, Kenya, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea,
Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), United States
of America or Zambia.
7. Three referee reports must be submitted on the form provided on the Endeavour Online system. One referee
report must be from a supervisor, lecturer or course convenor who is familiar with the applicant?Ts recent
academic performance (see Section 11 below).
8. All Endeavour Postgraduate Award Holders must commence their approved program and Award between 15
January and 30 November 2010. Applicants who have commenced or intend to commence their program at
their host organisation in 2009 are ineligible to apply.
9. Applicants who have completed an Endeavour Award and/or an AusAID scholarship in the preceding two
years prior to the commencement of their proposed Award are not eligible to apply. For example, if you
completed your Endeavour Award in 2008, you will not be eligible to apply until 2010 for the 2011 Endeavour
Endeavour sẽ nhận đơn từ ngày 6/4-31/7
nhé! Các bạn có thể tìm hiểu thêm các Awards khác theo link phía trên