"Seems like another good club, the more the better for us"
=> Let's join and you will see the difference!
I am sure that you will like it. See ya!
Chương trình tuần này của câu lạc bộ tiếng anh GLN:
GLN English club- Earthquake in Japan
The terrible earthquake which happened in Japan about one month ago has attracted a lot of concerns from millions of people all over the world. It’s worth our thinking about what Japanese has suffered from their Earthquake as well as the ways they has overcome that unforgettable disaster.
Therefore, what has Japanese really suffered from their Earthquake? What have they been doing to overcome it? Also, could we learn some lessons from Japanese’s calamity? Let’s join with GLN EC this week to discuss and share your interesting ideas by registering through our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is timeline for our program:
GLN English Club- Earthquake in Japan
Saturday, April, 23th, 2011
No 12, Lane 8, Nguyen Thi Dinh Str, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay
2:30-2:45: Breaking the ice
· Make friends with other people in the club
2:45-3:15: Warming up
· Play a game (MC introduces the game…)
3:15-3:45: Discussing in pairs
Work in pairs to discuss these questions:
· When did Earthquake in Japan happen recently? Could you tell something about Japan after this Earthquake?
· What have the government and Japanese done to overcome their terrible Earthquake?
· Have you known any activities or organizations from all over the world helping Japan in the Earthquake?
=> Some people will share their ideas (in about 10 minutes)
3:45-4:00: Watching some interesting video clips
4:00-4:20: Discussing in groups
- “What lessons can Vietnamese learn through Japan’s Earthquake?”
- Two groups will draw the pictures to show their lessons
4:20-4:30: Expansion activity
- Write your wishes for Japan as well as our world