trang của bác vào máy em nó báo hiệu không an toàn lên em không dám tải
Trang đó nó viết thế này:
How To Enable/Disable Autorun (Windows XP)
1. Open Windows Explorer by pressing the Windows + "e" key.
2. Right-click the desired CD-ROM and select Properties from the menu.
3. Select the AutoPlay tab.
4. Select each item from the pulldown list and for the Action to perform, select " border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" class="imageattach"/>
5. Select OK.
How To Enable Autorun for Other Removable Media
Autorun can be enabled or disabled for all Removable media types, such as a floppy or Zip disk. Windows systems are configured to enable CD Notification, other removable media are by default disabled.
The System Properties User interface only exposes the CD Enable or Disable selection. The setting reflected in this dialog makes an entry in the System Registry. It is in this same location that other media types are configured.
1. Modifiying the Registry is not for the inexperienced user. Anyone will tell you, be VERY careful.
2. The modifications made in this case use Hex not Decimal numbers. If you are unfamiliar with the Registry or the characteristics of base numbering and Hex, studying these topics prior to making these modifications is advisable.
To Modify these Registry Settings, Use Regedit and navigate to the following Key:
The default value for the setting is 95 0 0 0. Change the first byte to 91. Restart the computer to make the new setting take effect. You may have to right-click on the floppy and choose AutoPlay from the menu to see the AutoPlay behavior.
Additional Technical Info
The first byte defines which drive types to EXCLUDE from Autorun behavior. The hex value of the byte is the sum of all of the drive type values to exclude + 128.
DRIVE_REMOVABLE 4 (floppy disks and removable cartridges)
DRIVE_FIXED 8 (hard disks)
DRIVE_REMOTE 16 (network drives)
DRIVE_CDROM 32 (CD-ROMs)
The default configuration excludes UNKNOWN (1), REMOVABLE (4) and REMOTE (16) which would be 16 + 4 + 1 + 128 = 149, which is hex 95. If you take out REMOVABLE you get 16 + 1 + 128 = 145, which is hex 91.
The calculation for this value is 1 + 4 + 16 + 128 = 149. 149 Decimal is 95 Hex
The new calculation is 1 + 16 + 128 = 145. 149 Decimal is 91 Hex
You may have to restart for the system to recognize a floppy or Zip as an Autoplay drive. If your floppy drive does not show a custom icon or AutoPlay in the menu when right-clicked, double-click on the icon for your computer on the desktop and press F5 to refresh the information in the Explorer window. Zips and floppies will not autolaunch when media is inserted. You must double-click their icon or right-click and choose AutoPlay from the menu.