I'm a big fan of the English language and that's why I want to create an English speaking environment for my own. However it's not easy self-practicing English speaking.
Hence I'd like to ask if everyone here has the same interest and we can make a small group to speak English every Saturday and Sunday. The meetings could take place in anywhere fun such as a cafe, somebody's house or flat, park, etc.
I suggest every meetings would have three sections:
* Greetings, Warm-up: Just greetings and random talks about your life
* Speaking with a topic: There are plenty topics for us to talk from the IELTS speaking practice.
* Random discussions: If any topic we'd like to discuss in depth.
So this is also of benefit for anyone currently preparing for the IELTS test. I can share my materials and experience in IELTS test if anyone's interested.
Please drop me a text if you like this idea and wanna join:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0944941135
- Current Add: District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
Welcome all English speaking enthusiasts in Sai Gon !