1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

A small survey about EC (since the box is dead boring)

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi uhohwtf, 05/10/2011.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi guys,

It is my constant curiosity about what works and what doesn't work for ECs through out Hanoi. I think we, as club members, can share the piece of mind here, which more or less will help our favourite EC, thanks to our feedback

In your observation, please state what EC you think is very good (or best) at criteria below, and if possible please specify what improvement you expect or desire. Here is an example as well as my opinion

1. Place and facilities:
    Advance club has large room and sets of table/chair. But GALEC has air-con***ioner and projector. Of course I really love if there's any EC has all of that

2. MC/ Host:
    GALEC has a large pool of talents for the role, which means different speaker weekly, which means not boring. I really love to see the speakers in every EC being interactive and adaptive to their audience

3. Topic choice and composing:
    Advance club's choice is mostly ok (well-written topic) but sometimes there's a deficit of excitement and surplus of "being academic". Other clubs, in other hand, use impressive topics but very often shallow (like tabloid news). I really like a balance, which is not easy but neither impossible, since it shows the maturity.

4. Participants:
    BINGO club have the most friendly group to have a good time with but if you really into talking, you should hit Advance club. There's nothing to improve in this point, I mean like genres of movies: comedy, drama, teen flick, horror.. they all have their own audience. The only thing is stay true to who you are to keep the fan base

5. Meeting agenda:
    GALEC maintain a good balance of what's going on in their meetings, at least you don't have to endure a long but boring presentation like elsewhere. I wish the hosts in every EC can be able to nicely but persistently cut off any lousy presentation as soon as you detect it is so. Because to let a guy with a poor English to express poorly constructed ideas to everyone in the room is like serial killing (I honestly believe that some people suck even at presenting in Vietnamese, they therefore are more than welcomed to ECs to practice but not to take the stage)

6. Activities/ entertainment:
    FRIENDS club is amazing with games and quiz show. Bravo to the guys that prepare every meeting.

7. My top frequency of attending:
    So far, FRIENDs club

8. General feeling:
    In general, I am not a satisfied member of any club, which I believe it means I am a difficult person and highly demanding, and that I set the bar too high. OR IS IT?
  2. luuthang.duphong

luuthang.duphong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/01/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    còn một CLB nữa, nơi hội tụ tất cả các yếu tố trên Mr Thành à

Chia sẻ trang này