1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

A world without you......

Chủ đề trong 'Tâm sự' bởi juicy, 18/09/2001.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. juicy

juicy Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    13/04/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I know that you can hear the rymth of the rain. Although we're miles apart I know you feel my pain...I try to be so strong I try to carry on...but since you left the sun don't seem to shine....
    My tears are falling on the words you wrote to me I wish that somehow they could take me where I wanna be.. It seems so long ago you held me when I cried for now I just pretend you're by my side....
    Everything that I touch turns to blue when I'm living in a world without you...I'm going crazy baby I am missing you, Can't imagine all I go through when I'm living in a world without you..I'm not alone I know that you can feel it too
    I try to watch a movie but you're all that I can see, and in my dreams I know I always see you constantly...but then the dream comes to an end and I'm alone, and now I can't seem to let this feeling go.......
    Everything that I touch turns to blue when I'm living in a world without you...I'm going crazy baby I am missing you

miss you...miss you....miss you like crazy....
    I wish....just a wish....

I luv Sporty!!!
    I luv basketball...
    Carry on when I'm down..'cause I can't help falling in love with you...
    FOREVER CARRY ON!
  2. hastalavista

hastalavista Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/05/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    what's the point when one keep "repeating "I miss you..." but just that?
  3. voldenuit

voldenuit Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    08/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Baby I know the fact that our love is gone, but I still try to pretend that you were mine, not someone else. How can I forget you while I see you every single day, baby? How can I stop thinking about you when you hug me anytime we meet each other? You arn't my girlfriend, but my angel. S'il sufisait qu'on s'aim?. s'il suffisait d'aimer. I looked and I found that I still love you baby.
  4. juicy

Tham gia ngày:
    13/04/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    2 voldenuit :)
    What does your french sentence mean? hihi
    hmmm...miss ur ex-girlfriend huh? yeah can't forget her while u see her everyday :( send her this song "a world without u" :) I do like this song but it doesn't suit my case much....I think it suits urs much more :))) Come on....send her this song hihi who knows what will happend huh? ^-^
    "without you....I'm going crazy..... baby I am missing you...." hmm sao dúng lúc th?, dang reply thì dia l?i ch?y dúng d?n bài này ch?....:(
  5. lenhhodaica82

lenhhodaica82 Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Oh!Man,come on,get out of the chaos and you will find life is so beautiful
  6. juicy

Tham gia ngày:
    13/04/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    "without you....I'm going crazy..... baby I am missing you...." hmm sao dúng lúc th?, dang reply thì dia l?i ch?y dúng d?n bài này ch?....:( <------------- cái này ko ph?i ti?ng Vi?t thì là cái gì? hehe ^-^
    ....l?i khoi l?i....d?o này lu?i meo quá....hôm qua ng?i meo cho bà....l?i rên....miss ya much....l?n m?t tam... ko m?t chút d?u v?t....ko 1 ý ki?n....bi?t làm sao dây.... do u know how I feel for u? surely u know... how can u be so cold?....how I miss those images which I love so much!!!!....how can I find them now? plzzzzzzzz m?i th? v?n hi?n rõ trong tâm trí mình....nên hay ko nên? ch? bi?t...m?c k? v?y....accidents will happen....
  7. voldenuit

voldenuit Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    08/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    To juicy
    Dung la toi nho co ban cua toi that, nhung khong hieu co ta co nho toi khong moi la van de chinh. Nhung du sao di nua thi xin cam on loi khuyen cua ban va co le toi nen the loi khuyen cua Lenhho82. I di do anything I could, in order to get her back. But there are a lot of differences remain between us, only time can delete them and help us to find the common between each other. But it will take years and years to do. But who can predict what will happend tom?o. As long as I love her, nothing is imposible. The Juicy da bao gio nghe bai Only time cua Enya chua, neu chua, please listen to it.
    Who can say where the road goes,
    Where the day flows?
    Only time...
    And who can say if your love grows,
    As your heart chose?
    Only time...
    (interlude)
    Who can say why your heart sighs,
    As your love flies?
    Only time...
    And who can say why your heart cries,
    When your love dies?
    Only time...
    (interlude)
    Who can say when the roads meet,
    That love might be,
    In your heart.
    And who can say when the day sleeps,
    If the night keeps all your heart?
    Night keeps all your heart...
    (long interlude)
    Who can say if your love grows,
    As your heart chose?
    Only time...
    And who can say where the road goes,
    Where the day flows?
    Only time...
    Who knows?
    Only time...
    Who knows?
    Only time...
    Con cau tieng Phap do la loi ten mot bai hat cua Celine Dion, tam dich la "hay lam day tinh yeu cua chung ta". A cho hoi mot cau, where are you?

Chia sẻ trang này