1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Ai yêu Ấn Độ & người Ấn nào (Tầng 13 - Nắng lên xua tan mây âm u, trời trong xanh rạng rỡ nụ cười)

Chủ đề trong 'Ấn Độ' bởi jenny4t, 16/09/2011.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. sahilsk

sahilsk Thành viên mới Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    22/01/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @Yingshu
    Thanks for being understanding. I've already told what i do. But where do i live i don't know how to answer this. [: D]
    I born in Rajasthan, brought up in Delhi and went to pune for work. And now i'm in Rajasthan attending my sister marriage. : - *

@copconmisa
    Exactly, you've concluded correctly : BRAIN-HEART thing and thanks for believing me. :)> -

@rahu90
    About India, there's a lot one can say. Open wikipedia page and learn by yourself. : P Don't be lazy.
    But if you want some precise information on some particular topic then please go ahead and shoot questions at me.
    I'd love answering them, whenever i got time. :) ^ ^

regards
    sonu
  2. Yingshu

Yingshu Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    10/02/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @sahilsk so you brought up in Dehli, my friend, he is studying there also. I haven't been in Dehli, really want to go there to see Taj Maha, Diwali, eat chapatti, chicken curry... I went to Bohgaya, Gaya, but only to see Buddhism and Hindu art and ritual objects. That was amazed. Now I understand why India is a land of thousand Gods.
    you are attending in your sister's marriage. I really want to see it for real or even attend it. I watched movie and it 's really colorful. People dancing and singing. People wearing a lot jewelry and beautiful clothes. By the way, send my best wishes to her, congratulation :)
  3. sahilsk

Tham gia ngày:
    22/01/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    oh, glad to know that. well said "land of thousand gods".
    But have you heard of "God's Own Country"? Yes, it's in india and i too want to go there. But don't have any friend who like to go with me. :( I would love to have one such partner. :)

Delhi and other metropolitan cities are good for living but if your aim is Sight-Seeing then they're not that great. Places i recommend you are : Rajasthan, Kerala (south part of India is full of exotic places ), Pune for its good weather and its ancient Forts. If you're looking for hard rock party then don't forget to enjoy Goa's night life and water rides as well.
    Visit assam where you'll find people having same skin and flesh as yours but from inside they are Indians. :P . Assam is well known for his hill-stations. Do visit to the monasteries, tea garden at Darjeeling and enjoy water rafting in gangtok river.... so fun ....Also knows as the land of thunderbolt'. :)
    There's a lot to tell. but don't have enough place to write.

@Yingshu
    By the way Taj Mahal is in Agra not in delhi. :P

My sister is getting married in Rajasthan in all tra***ional way.
    Humble apologies for being so late. But better late then never. :P

I cordially invites you ,@copconmisa ,@gee @rahu90 to be a part of this occasion @};- and the one who's always invited before anyone. :)
    Kindly grace the occasion with your presence. @};-

with warm regards
    sonu kumar meena
  4. copconmisa

copconmisa Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com

Tham gia ngày:
    18/03/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think I know it. It is Kerala, is that true?:)>-
  5. Yingshu

Yingshu Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    10/02/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @sahilsk Taj Mahaj is 2 hours away from Delhi right, hahahha i would like to go back to India someday. If i have a chance to go back there, oh man, i want to go Delhi and Goa so bad. Ocean, good food, party and music ...... yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"the land of thunderbolt', i am so curious, can you tell more?

your sister is getting married in all tra***ional way. Oh my god. that will be a really beautiful wedding, please let us see pictures to see how beautiful your culture is.
  6. copconmisa

Tham gia ngày:
    18/03/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    :P may I ask who is "the one"???:))
  7. sahilsk

Tham gia ngày:
    22/01/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @copconmisa
    You got it right. :) Three cheer for you.
    Why should i tell you about my "the one" ? ?? :P
    HEY...wait a second?? Where from you copied those lines?? x-(

@yingshu
    oh dear, i wish i could. but i don't have a camera.. :(
  8. copconmisa

Tham gia ngày:
    18/03/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Have you seen the tab "reply" on the right hand corner of every post, click it, and then delete unnecessary words, leave what you want and here you go. It is easy, isnt it? :D, dear the IT man ? :P
    ----------------------------- Tự động gộp bài viết ---------------------------
    Ok thats fine. I am not going too deeply into anyone's life :) Keep it for urself and enjoy the small happiness alone,[-(
  9. sahilsk

Tham gia ngày:
    22/01/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I"m not talking of that "the one". I"m talking of the quote. Where you copied it from?:-w
  10. copconmisa

Tham gia ngày:
    18/03/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Silly man, :D I told u, there is the tab reply, click it then you can copy. Thats what I am trying to say. In the right hand corner of every post you see this tab. then do what I say. Have you tried?
    ----------------------------- Tự động gộp bài viết ---------------------------
    Oh I have just seen ur post again, u did it right, quote it! I take back my words, :D you are smart, not silly.
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này