1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Bingo English club every Saturday

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi stormoffire, 16/01/2011.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. everlasting_happiness2012

everlasting_happiness2012 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/01/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    30-4 mọi người sure đi đâu ko nhỉ, ko thì mình lên cty ngồi kiếm xiền :D
    @ T: It's fine, people are busy around this time :)
  2. lethutrang92

lethutrang92 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nude for environment

I. Warm-up activity (20 mins): tongue twister

II. Learning corner (20 mins)

III. Discussion (40 mins)

1. There are many ways *****pport for protecting environment, why do many people choose nude for environment?
    2. Do you think that is a trend?
    3. Celebrities who post their nude picture on newspaper or magazine, do you think they really care about environment or they just want to make scandal and enhance their fame?
    4. What do people think when they do this?
    5. Do you think nude for environment works?
    6. If your friends want to do this, what is your reaction?
    IV. Presentation (15 mins)

Hope to see you all from 3.30pm to 5.30pm, saturday April 7th 2012, at 164 Le Thanh Nghi street, 3rd floor. Have a nice weekend!!!
  3. lethutrang92

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    wish you all have a nice weekend! Yesterday was really wonderful :D
  4. lethutrang92

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Report for Bingo meeting on April 7th, 2012

Normal 0 false false false EN-US ZH-CN X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:".VnTime","sans-serif";} [FONT=&quot]Finally, another Saturday came, Bingo was back after a day off for picnic. I can’t wait anymore to meet Bingoers :D. However, with such a rainy day like this, how many Bingoers will come? :([/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]With 8 people at very first time, we watched a film together, a good way to relax and improve listening skill, right? :). Right after that, we were also warmed up with “tongue twister” game of Ms. Hanh. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]With very long and hard-to-pronoun sentence[/FONT][FONT=&quot]s[/FONT][FONT=&quot], each group [/FONT][FONT=&quot]member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]had to remember [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and try to whisper it to the next person. Finally, although we didn’t have the winner, everybody still had a lot of fun :)).[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Today the main part is not a discussion as usual, but rather debate. Therefore, we only had 2 group: group 1 said “yes” including Mr.Hoai, Mr.Minh, Mr.Hieu, Mr.Dung, Mr Kien, Ms Hang, Ms Dung, Ms Nhung, Ms Trang (another Trang :D), and Hong Anh; and group 2 said resolutely “NO” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]with the presence of Mr Tung, Mr Huy, Ms Hanh, Ms Chau, Mr Nam and Mr Hoang – 2 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]new guys today, Trang and another Hong Anh (in fact she was late and had no choice :)) ). After 40 mins enthusiastic discussion, each group came up with a representation with a lot of powerful and persuasive opinions. Let look through them:[/FONT]
    v [FONT=&quot]Group 1 had 2 representatives: Mr Hoai and Mr Hieu, and these are some of their opinions:[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]Those photos will make people impressive=> make them pay attention=> recognize the importance of environment=>raise awareness, especially for young people[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]Save money for government from organizing environment campaigns [/FONT]
    v [FONT=&quot]Group 2 with their “talent”: Mr Tung, also immediately give their great ideas:[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]The message isn’t clear => make the misunderstanding[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]This way isn’t really effective because it just concentrate on young people[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]It can become a bad trend for youth[/FONT]
    · [FONT=&quot]It is against our culture[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]After the presentation, each group also has a few mins, when they try to think about any “dangerous” questions on purpose of defeating the other group :)). And right after both of groups were well -prepared, the debate finally got started. I can’t remember all the questions they had given and how the other group answered, all the things that still in my mind now just is the noisy atmosphere and the really-want-to-win attitude of both group, of every member of Bingo!!! We didn’t have the final result, but I think everybody have got a lot of knowledge and fun instead :D.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The last game was really an interesting game that immersed Bingoers in relaxation after the tense debate :). Each group had to find out a word that starts with the end letter of the word the other group has given. At first, vocab was limited within food and fruit, but very soon, everybody has run out of words so Hong Anh, a cunning girl, resorted to …animal like thigh of chicken and nose of pig (people can eat animal, right? =)) ). [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hope that you all had a joyful weekend with us. See you next time, Bingoers. [/FONT]
  5. hatuanminh

hatuanminh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    nice day, next Saturday will come early ^^
  6. lethutrang92

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    long time no see, Mr.Minh :)
  7. lethutrang92

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    topic, topic!! customer service quality (saturday, April 14th 2012)

I. Ice-breaking time (20 mins)
    II. Learning corner (20 mins)
    III. Discussion in group (40 mins)
    1. How do you rank Vietnamese Service Quality?

• At boutiques and shopping malls? At market?
    • At Tourist spots?
    • At hospitals and other public places?
    2. Share with us your terrible experience about customer service. What happened? How did you feel? How did you do in response to this bad service?
    3. Have you got any good experience about service in Vietnam? What did the service provider do that make you satisfied? How was your feeling? What did you do when you received superior service?
    4. Do you know why today customer service quality is a concern of many businesses? (What does good service bring to firms?)
    IV. Time for game…. (15 mins)
  8. hatuanminh

hatuanminh Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Last Saturday was so complicated :))
  9. stormoffire

stormoffire Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/08/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    why
    ----------------------------- Tự động gộp bài viết ---------------------------
    my first post after along time cant log on ttvnol :D, nice to be there back
  10. lethutrang92

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Bingo's report of Mr.Thanh (April 14th 2012) :D

what a amazing meeting last Saturday, though we had few members. It was surprise to me when Hong Anh and Chau absented, for a dating :D , we dont know what did they do... We had a new mem, Ms Huong from banking academy, one of my Yoga student, her english is quite good, so Mr Hinh prefer talking with her than drinking beer :D .
    The warm up game is quite ok, I felt very happy when some one remember my characteristic and very interesting knowing that Lê Trang is very manly :D , so her boyfriend must be girlly I think.
    The topic was so hot when every one feel free to criticize the Minister of Education and Tourism, and the conclusion was we couldnt do anything for our service quality.

The role play was nice , each group had their own funny play and I like the last one most.
    After the meeting, as usual, Bingo keymems, went out for the reason that did know how to spend money. After spending some at the Caramen shop, we moved to the Vit co Van dinh restaurant at 790 Lang street. We ate a lot and when finishing the meal, some one still felt hungry, so that I made some comment with the manager about the food, and we had one more disk for bonus :D,what a amazing party !
    Still had money need to be spent, boys and girls kept go through the third part, but I gave up cause have something to talk with my friend, Mr Wiliam Cuong .

That's report for the last meeting, see you around , and have a nice week !

Chia sẻ trang này