1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

CHI TIẾT VỀ CÁC ALBUM CỦA THE BEATLES

Chủ đề trong 'The Beatles' bởi trangsarah, 19/07/2002.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. trangsarah

trangsarah Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    CHI TIẾT VỀ CÁC ALBUM CỦA THE BEATLES

Trong những năm tồn tại của mình, the Beatles đã để lại một di sản âm nhạc đồ sộ gồm 13 Album LP, trong đó có 1 đĩa đôi, 22 đĩa đơn (SP) và 12 đĩa đơn mở rộng trong đó có 226 bài hát đã đựơc thu âm. Sau đây, xin lần lượt giới thiệu chi tiết về từng Album LP của the Beatles

Phạm Quỳnh Trang-Chirugienne

Love means you never have to say you are sorry
  2. trangsarah

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    PLEASE PLEASE ME​
    I Saw Her Standing There--2:50
    Love Me Do--2:19
    Misery--1:43
    P.S. I Love You--2:02
    Anna (Go To Him)--2:56
    Baby, It's You--2:36
    Chains--2:21
    Do You Want To Know A Secret--1:55
    Boys--2:24
    A Taste Of Honey--2:02
    Ask Me Why--2:24
    There's A Place--1:44
    Please Please Me--2:00
    Twist and Shout--2:32​
    Đây là album đầu tiên của the Beatles, ra đời vào ngày 22 tháng Ba năm 1963. Thực ra, trước đó, Beatles đã có 2 đĩa đơn(SP). Đó là Love me do/P.S I love you, ra ngày 5/10/1962 và tiếp theo đó là Please Please Me/ Ask Me Why ngày 11/1/1963.. Với thành công không đáng kể lắm của 2 đĩa đôi trên, họ không chắc chắn lắm cho sự ra đời của 1 Long-Played Album. Trong những năm đầu của thập kỷ 60 ấy, chỉ có một vài ca sỹ dám cho ra đời những Album LP như Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald. Bởi vậy khi sản xuất Album LP Please Please Me, hãng EMI đã cho ghi trên vỏ đĩa ?o The Beatles ?" Please Please Me with Love Me Do and 12 other songs ?o với mục tiêu nhấn mạnh rằng Album này bao gồm cả những single hits trước đó
    Trong 14 bài hát trong Album Please Please Me, chỉ có 8 bài được viết bởi The Beatles, nghĩa là do Lennon và Mc Cartney sáng tác.
    Một ngạc nhiên thú vị là 10 trong 14 bài hát trong Album này được thu chỉ trong vòng 1 ngày, ngày 11/2/1963. Cả ban nhạc đã làm việc 15 tiếng liền không nghỉ.
    I saw her standing there​
    Do Paul McCartney sáng tác. Bài hát nói về một chàng trai nhìn thấy một cô gại đang khiêu vũ và sau khi cho rằng nàng có một vẻ ngoài ?o beyond compare? thì cậu ta quyết định rằng từ nay sẽ ?owouldn?Tt dance with others?. ?o1 ?" 2 ?" 3 ?" 4?? khởi đầu bài hát làm cho ta có cảm tưởng như đây là một buổi trình diễn thật
    (1-2-3-4) Well she was just seventeen, you know what I mean, and the way she looked, was way beyond compare
    So how could I dance with another, oh, when I saw her standing there
    Well she looked at me, and I, I could see, that before too long,
    I'd fall in love with her, she wouldn't dance with another, oh, when I saw her standing there
    Well my heart went boom, when I crossed that room, and I held her hand in mine
    Oh we danced through the night, and we held each other tight, and before too long, I fell in love with her
    Now I'll never dance with another, oh, when I saw her standing there
    Oh we danced through the night, and we held each other tight, and before too long, I fell in love with her
    Now I'll never dance with another, oh, since I saw her standing there
    Oh, since I saw her standing there, yeah, well since I saw her standing there
    Misery​
    Bài hát được John sáng tác cho 1 ca sỹ người anh khác tên là Helen Shapiro nhưng rồi ông bầu của cô đã từ chối, bởi vậy Beatles đã sử dụng nó vào Album Please Please Me. Bài hát nói về nỗi đau khổ của hai chàng trai khi bị bỏ rơi. Lúc mới đầu, bài hát được mở đầu là ?o you?Tre treating me bad, misery? nhưng sau John đã đổi thành ?o The world is treating me bad??
    The world is treating me bad, misery, I'm the kind of guy, who never used to cry, the world is treating me bad, misery
    I've lost her now for sure, I won't see her no more, it's gonna be a drag, misery
    I'll remember all the little things we've done, can't she see she'll always be the only one, only one
    Send her back to me, cause everyone can see, without her I will be, in misery
    I'll remember all the little things we've done,she'll remember and she'll miss her only one, lonely one
    Oh, oh in misery, woo, my misery, la, la, la, la, la, la, misery
    Anna (Go To Him)- ​
    (Arthur Alexander)​
    Bài hát này đựoc viết và thu lần đầu bởi Athur Alexander. Beatles đã cover lại ngày 11/2/1963
    Anna, You come and ask me, girl, To set you free, girl,
    You say he loves you more than me, So I will set you free,
    Go with him. Go with him.
    Anna, Girl, before you go now, I want you to know, now,
    That I still love you so, But if he loves you mo',
    Go with him.
    All of my life, I've been searching' for a girl To love me like I love you.
    Oh, now. But every girl I've ever had, Breaks my heart and leaves my sad.
    What am I, what am I supposed to do.
    Anna, Just one more thing, girl. You give back your ring to me,
    and I will set you free,
    Go with him.
    Chorus
    Repeat last verse
    Chains​
    (Gerry Goffin/Carole King)​
    Bài hát này được Goffin và Carole King thu thanh lần đầu 11/12/62. Beatles đã cover lại ngày 11/2/1963
    Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains.
    And they ain't the kind that you can see.
    Whoa, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me, yeah.
    Chains, well I can't break away from these chains.
    Can't run around, 'cause I'm not free.
    Whoa, oh, these chains of love won't let me be, yeah.
    I wanna tell you, pretty baby,
    I think you're fine.
    I'd like to love you,
    But, darlin', I'm imprisoned by these...
    Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains,
    And they ain't the kind that you can see,
    Oh, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me.
    Please believe me when I tell you,
    Your lips are sweet.
    I'd like to kiss them,
    But I can't break away from all of these...
    Chains, chains of love
    ]Boys ​
    (Luther Dixon/Wes Farrell)​
    Bài hát đựơc ban nhạc Shirelles thu thanh lần đầu vào năm 1960. Beatles đã sử dụng bài hát này vì nó hợp với giọng của Ringo và quả thật Ringo đã thể hiện nó rất thành công.
    I been told when a boy kiss a girl,
    Take a trip around the world,
    Hey, hey, (bop shuop, m'bop bop shuop)
    Hey, hey, (bop shuop) yeah, she say ya do. (Bop shuop)
    My girl says when I kiss her lips,
    Gets a thrill through her fingertips,
    Well, I talk about boys,
    Don't ya know I mean boys,
    Well, I talk about boys, now,
    Aaahhh, boys,
    What a bundle of joy! (Alright, George!)
    Well, I talk about boys,
    Aaahhh, boys,
    What a bundle of joy!
    Ask Me Why​
    Do Lennon sáng tác. Đây là một trong những bài hát đầu tiên của John. Với một phong cách khác các sáng tác của Paul, bài hát có nhịp điệu lạ và chịu khá nhiều ảnh hưởng của phong cách của Smokey Robinson, một ca sỹ ưa thích của John.

I love you, cause you tell me things I want to know, and it's true, that it really only goes to show
    That I know, that I, I, I, I, should never never never be blue, now you're mine, my happiness dear makes me cry
    And in time, you'll understand the reason why, if I cry, it's not because I'm sad, but you're the only love that I've ever had
    I can't believe, it's happened to me, I can't conceive, of anymore, misery
    Ask me why, I'll say I love you, and I'm always thinking of you, I love you, cause you tell me things I want to know
    And it's true, that it really only goes to show, that I know, that I, I, I, I, should never never never be blue
    Ask me why, I'll say I love you, and I'm always thinking of you
    Ask me why, I'll say I love you, and I'm always thinking of you, you, you

Được trangsarah sửa chữa / chuyển vào 17:06 ngày 19/07/2002
  3. trangsarah

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    PLEASE PLEASE ME​
    I Saw Her Standing There--2:50
    Love Me Do--2:19
    Misery--1:43
    P.S. I Love You--2:02
    Anna (Go To Him)--2:56
    Baby, It's You--2:36
    Chains--2:21
    Do You Want To Know A Secret--1:55
    Boys--2:24
    A Taste Of Honey--2:02
    Ask Me Why--2:24
    There's A Place--1:44
    Please Please Me--2:00
    Twist and Shout--2:32​
    Đây là album đầu tiên của the Beatles, ra đời vào ngày 22 tháng Ba năm 1963. Thực ra, trước đó, Beatles đã có 2 đĩa đơn(SP). Đó là Love me do/P.S I love you, ra ngày 5/10/1962 và tiếp theo đó là Please Please Me/ Ask Me Why ngày 11/1/1963.. Với thành công không đáng kể lắm của 2 đĩa đôi trên, họ không chắc chắn lắm cho sự ra đời của 1 Long-Played Album. Trong những năm đầu của thập kỷ 60 ấy, chỉ có một vài ca sỹ dám cho ra đời những Album LP như Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald. Bởi vậy khi sản xuất Album LP Please Please Me, hãng EMI đã cho ghi trên vỏ đĩa ?o The Beatles ?" Please Please Me with Love Me Do and 12 other songs ?o với mục tiêu nhấn mạnh rằng Album này bao gồm cả những single hits trước đó
    Trong 14 bài hát trong Album Please Please Me, chỉ có 8 bài được viết bởi The Beatles, nghĩa là do Lennon và Mc Cartney sáng tác.
    Một ngạc nhiên thú vị là 10 trong 14 bài hát trong Album này được thu chỉ trong vòng 1 ngày, ngày 11/2/1963. Cả ban nhạc đã làm việc 15 tiếng liền không nghỉ.
    I saw her standing there​
    Do Paul McCartney sáng tác. Bài hát nói về một chàng trai nhìn thấy một cô gại đang khiêu vũ và sau khi cho rằng nàng có một vẻ ngoài ?o beyond compare? thì cậu ta quyết định rằng từ nay sẽ ?owouldn?Tt dance with others?. ?o1 ?" 2 ?" 3 ?" 4?? khởi đầu bài hát làm cho ta có cảm tưởng như đây là một buổi trình diễn thật
    (1-2-3-4) Well she was just seventeen, you know what I mean, and the way she looked, was way beyond compare
    So how could I dance with another, oh, when I saw her standing there
    Well she looked at me, and I, I could see, that before too long,
    I'd fall in love with her, she wouldn't dance with another, oh, when I saw her standing there
    Now I'll never dance with another, oh, when I saw her standing there
    Now I'll never dance with another, oh, since I saw her standing there
    Oh, since I saw her standing there, yeah, well since I saw her standing there
    Misery​
    Bài hát được John sáng tác cho 1 ca sỹ người anh khác tên là Helen Shapiro nhưng rồi ông bầu của cô đã từ chối, bởi vậy Beatles đã sử dụng nó vào Album Please Please Me. Bài hát nói về nỗi đau khổ của hai chàng trai khi bị bỏ rơi. Lúc mới đầu, bài hát được mở đầu là ?o you?Tre treating me bad, misery? nhưng sau John đã đổi thành ?o The world is treating me bad??
    The world is treating me bad, misery, I'm the kind of guy, who never used to cry, the world is treating me bad, misery
    I've lost her now for sure, I won't see her no more, it's gonna be a drag, misery
    I'll remember all the little things we've done, can't she see she'll always be the only one, only one
    I'll remember all the little things we've done,she'll remember and she'll miss her only one, lonely one
    Oh, oh in misery, woo, my misery, la, la, la, la, la, la, misery
    Anna (Go To Him)- ​
    (Arthur Alexander)​
    Bài hát này đựoc viết và thu lần đầu bởi Athur Alexander. Beatles đã cover lại ngày 11/2/1963
    Anna, You come and ask me, girl, To set you free, girl,
    You say he loves you more than me, So I will set you free,
    Go with him. Go with him.
    Anna, Girl, before you go now, I want you to know, now,
    That I still love you so, But if he loves you mo',
    Go with him.
    All of my life, I've been searching' for a girl To love me like I love you.
    Oh, now. But every girl I've ever had, Breaks my heart and leaves my sad.
    What am I, what am I supposed to do.
    Anna, Just one more thing, girl. You give back your ring to me,
    and I will set you free,
    Go with him.
    Chorus
    Repeat last verse
    Chains​
    (Gerry Goffin/Carole King)​
    Bài hát này được Goffin và Carole King thu thanh lần đầu 11/12/62. Beatles đã cover lại ngày 11/2/1963
    Chains, well I can't break away from these chains.
    Can't run around, 'cause I'm not free.
    Whoa, oh, these chains of love won't let me be, yeah.
    I wanna tell you, pretty baby,
    I think you're fine.
    I'd like to love you,
    But, darlin', I'm imprisoned by these...
    Chains, my baby's got me locked up in chains,
    And they ain't the kind that you can see,
    Oh, oh, these chains of love got a hold on me.
    Please believe me when I tell you,
    Your lips are sweet.
    I'd like to kiss them,
    But I can't break away from all of these...
    Chains, chains of love
    ]Boys ​
    (Luther Dixon/Wes Farrell)​
    Bài hát đựơc ban nhạc Shirelles thu thanh lần đầu vào năm 1960. Beatles đã sử dụng bài hát này vì nó hợp với giọng của Ringo và quả thật Ringo đã thể hiện nó rất thành công.
    I been told when a boy kiss a girl,
    Take a trip around the world,
    Well, I talk about boys,
    Aaahhh, boys,
    What a bundle of joy! (Alright, George!)
    Well, I talk about boys,
    Aaahhh, boys,
    What a bundle of joy!
    Ask Me Why​
    Do Lennon sáng tác. Đây là một trong những bài hát đầu tiên của John. Với một phong cách khác các sáng tác của Paul, bài hát có nhịp điệu lạ và chịu khá nhiều ảnh hưởng của phong cách của Smokey Robinson, một ca sỹ ưa thích của John.

I love you, cause you tell me things I want to know, and it's true, that it really only goes to show
    That I know, that I, I, I, I, should never never never be blue, now you're mine, my happiness dear makes me cry
    And in time, you'll understand the reason why, if I cry, it's not because I'm sad, but you're the only love that I've ever had
    Ask me why, I'll say I love you, and I'm always thinking of you, I love you, cause you tell me things I want to know
    And it's true, that it really only goes to show, that I know, that I, I, I, I, should never never never be blue
    Ask me why, I'll say I love you, and I'm always thinking of you
    Ask me why, I'll say I love you, and I'm always thinking of you, you, you

Được trangsarah sửa chữa / chuyển vào 17:06 ngày 19/07/2002
  4. trangsarah

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Please Please Me​
    Do John sáng tác. Tên của bài hát này có một xuất xứ khá thú vị. Năm 1932, Bing Crosby trình diễn một bài hát tên là ?oPlease?, do Leo Robin và Ralph Rainger sáng tác. Bài hát đựơc mở đầu là ?o Oh please, lend your little ears to mine, please?? Lennon đã đặt tên bài hát của anh như thế bởi anh đã đựoc mẹ hát cho nghe bài Please của Crosby nghe nhiều lần khi anh còn bé. Anh rất thích nhịp điệu ?o please, please? và đã sáng tác bài hát này với một giai điệu tương tự.
    Last night I said these words to my girl, I know you never even try, girl
    Come on, (come on), come on, (come on), come on (come on) come on (come on)p
    Please, please me, wo yeah, like I please you
    You don't need me to show the way, love, why do I always have to say, love
    Come on, (come on), come on, (come on), come on (come on) come on (come on)
    I don't want to sound complaining but you know there's always rain in my heart, (in my heart)
    I do all the pleasing with you, it's so hard to reason, with you wo yeah, why do you make me blue?
    Please, please me, wo yeah, like I please you, wo yeah, like I please you, wo yeah, like I please you
    Love Me Do​
    Sáng tác bởi Paul Mc Cartney. Bài hát đựoc thu lần đầu trong đĩa đôi 5/10/1962. Tuy nhiên, một điểm khác của Love Me Do trong đĩa LP này là người đánh trống là Andy White chứ không phải Ringo trong khi Ringo đứng bên cạnh và gõ một cái Tambourine. Mặc dù là một sáng tác của Paul, bài hát cũng là sản phẩm hoàn hảo của sự kết hợp giữa John và Paul bởi sự trình diễn harmonica tuyệt vời của John.
    Love, love me do, you know I love you, I'll always be true, so please, love me do, oh, love me do
    Love, love me do, you know I love you, I'll always be true, so please, love me do, oh, love me do
    Someone to love, somebody new, someone to love, someone like you
    Love, love me do, you know I love you, I'll always be true, so please, love me do
    Oh, love me do, yeah, love me do, oh, love me do
    P.S. I Love You​
    Bài hát này đựoc Paul sáng tác năm 1961 tại Hambourg tặng cô bạn gái lúc ấy của anh là Dot Rhone. Hồi ấy, nhóm nhạc bao gồm Paul, John, George, Pete Best và Stuart Sutcliffe đang có biểu diễn tại Top Ten Club ở Hambourg. Dot cùng vợ chưa cưới của John là Cynthia quyết định đến Hambourg thăm các chàng trai của họ. Khi họ quay về Liverpool, Paul đã viết bài hát này tặng Dot, vừa để thổ lộ tình cảm của mình, vừa để nhắn nhủ rằng anh sẽ nhanh chóng trở về nhà. The Beatles đã thu bài hát này vào ngày 11/9/62
    As I write this letter, send my love to you, remember that I'll always, be in love with you
    Treasure these few words till we're together, keep all my love forever, P.S. I love you, uou, you, you
    I'll be coming home again to you love, until the day I do love, P.S. I love you, you, you, you
    As I write this letter, send my love to you, remember that I'll always, be in love with you
    Treasure these few words, till we're together, keep all my love forever, P.S. I love you, you, you, you
    As I write this letter, (oh), send my love to you (you know I want you to)
    Remember that I'll always, (yeah), be in love with you
    I'll be comin' home again to you, love, until the day I do love, P.S. I love you, you, you, you, you, you, you, I love you
    Baby It's You​
    (Hal David/Bert Bacharach/Barney Williams)​
    Bài hát nay đựoc viết và trình diễn bởi ban nhạc Shirelles vào 18/12/1961. Beatles đã hát và thu thanh lại vào ngày 11 và 20/2/63

Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la
    It's not the way you smile that touched my heart.
    (sha la la la la)
    It's not the way you kiss that tears me apart.
    Uh, oh, many, many, many nights go by,
    I sit alone at home and I cry over you.
    What can I do. Can't help myself, 'cause baby, it's you. Baby, it's you.
    You should hear what they say about you, "cheat," "cheat."
    They say, they say you never never never ever been true. (cheat cheat)
    Uh oh, It doesn't matter what they say, I know I'm gonna love you any old way.
    What can I do, and it's true. Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby, it's you.
    (sha la la la la la la)
    Baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la)
    Guitar Solo
    What can I do, when it's true. Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby, it's you.
    (sha la la la la la la)
    Baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la) Don't leave me all alone...

5. trangsarah

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Please Please Me​
    Do John sáng tác. Tên của bài hát này có một xuất xứ khá thú vị. Năm 1932, Bing Crosby trình diễn một bài hát tên là ??oPlease???, do Leo Robin và Ralph Rainger sáng tác. Bài hát đựơc mở đầu là ??o Oh please, lend your little ears to mine, please?????? Lennon đã đặt tên bài hát của anh như thế bởi anh đã đựoc mẹ hát cho nghe bài Please của Crosby nghe nhiều lần khi anh còn bé. Anh rất thích nhịp điệu ??o please, please??? và đã sáng tác bài hát này với một giai điệu tương tự.
    Come on, (come on), come on, (come on), come on (come on) come on (come on)p
    You don't need me to show the way, love, why do I always have to say, love
    I don't want to sound complaining but you know there's always rain in my heart, (in my heart)
    I do all the pleasing with you, it's so hard to reason, with you wo yeah, why do you make me blue?
    Please, please me, wo yeah, like I please you, wo yeah, like I please you, wo yeah, like I please you
    Love Me Do​
    Sáng tác bởi Paul Mc Cartney. Bài hát đựoc thu lần đầu trong đĩa đôi 5/10/1962. Tuy nhiên, một điểm khác của Love Me Do trong đĩa LP này là người đánh trống là Andy White chứ không phải Ringo trong khi Ringo đứng bên cạnh và gõ một cái Tambourine. Mặc dù là một sáng tác của Paul, bài hát cũng là sản phẩm hoàn hảo của sự kết hợp giữa John và Paul bởi sự trình diễn harmonica tuyệt vời của John.
    Someone to love, somebody new, someone to love, someone like you
    Love, love me do, you know I love you, I'll always be true, so please, love me do
    Oh, love me do, yeah, love me do, oh, love me do
    P.S. I Love You​
    Bài hát này đựoc Paul sáng tác năm 1961 tại Hambourg tặng cô bạn gái lúc ấy của anh là Dot Rhone. Hồi ấy, nhóm nhạc bao gồm Paul, John, George, Pete Best và Stuart Sutcliffe đang có biểu diễn tại Top Ten Club ở Hambourg. Dot cùng vợ chưa cưới của John là Cynthia quyết định đến Hambourg thăm các chàng trai của họ. Khi họ quay về Liverpool, Paul đã viết bài hát này tặng Dot, vừa để thổ lộ tình cảm của mình, vừa để nhắn nhủ rằng anh sẽ nhanh chóng trở về nhà. The Beatles đã thu bài hát này vào ngày 11/9/62
    Treasure these few words till we're together, keep all my love forever, P.S. I love you, uou, you, you
    I'll be coming home again to you love, until the day I do love, P.S. I love you, you, you, you
    Treasure these few words, till we're together, keep all my love forever, P.S. I love you, you, you, you
    As I write this letter, (oh), send my love to you (you know I want you to)
    Remember that I'll always, (yeah), be in love with you
    I'll be comin' home again to you, love, until the day I do love, P.S. I love you, you, you, you, you, you, you, I love you
    Baby It's You​
    (Hal David/Bert Bacharach/Barney Williams)​
    Bài hát nay đựoc viết và trình diễn bởi ban nhạc Shirelles vào 18/12/1961. Beatles đã hát và thu thanh lại vào ngày 11 và 20/2/63

Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la la la la
    Sha la la la la
    It's not the way you smile that touched my heart.
    (sha la la la la)
    It's not the way you kiss that tears me apart.
    Uh, oh, many, many, many nights go by,
    I sit alone at home and I cry over you.
    What can I do. Can't help myself, 'cause baby, it's you. Baby, it's you.
    You should hear what they say about you, "cheat," "cheat."
    They say, they say you never never never ever been true. (cheat cheat)
    What can I do, and it's true. Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby, it's you.
    (sha la la la la la la)
    Baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la)
    Guitar Solo
    What can I do, when it's true. Don't want nobody, nobody, 'cause baby, it's you.
    (sha la la la la la la)
    Baby, it's you. (sha la la la la la la) Don't leave me all alone...

6. trangsarah

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Do You Want To Know A Secret?​
    Sau khi Ban nhạc trở về từ Hanbourg, Cynthia phát hiện ra mình có thai. Cô và John Lennon làm đám cưới ngày 23/8/62. Bài hát này đựoc viết bởi John, như là một kỷ niệm về mối tình giữa họ. Điều thú vị là giai điệu cảu bài đựoc mô phỏng như nhạc của bộ phim hoạt hình của Walt Disney ?oBạch Tuyết và 7 chú lùn?, sản xuất năm 1937. Trong một cảnh của bộ phim này, Bạch Tuyết hát với những chú chim bồ câu :? Wanna know a secret? Promise not to tell? We are standing by a wishing well? Mặc dù viết cho Cynthia, nhưng John đã để cho George hát bài này
    You never know how much I really love you, you'll never know how much I really care
    Listen, do you want to know a secret, do you promise not to tell, woh, oh, oh
    Closer, let me whisper in your ear, say the words you long to hear, I'm in love with you, oo
    Listen, (do da do) do you want to know a secret, (do da do)do you promise not to tell, (do da do) woh, oh, oh
    Closer, (do da do), let me whisper in your ear, (do da do) say the words you long to hear, I'm in love with you, oo
    I've known a secret for a week or two, nobody knows, just we two
    Listen, (do da do), do you want to know a secret, (do dad do), do you promise not to tell, (do da do) woh, oh, oh
    Closer, (do da do), let me whisper in your ear, (do da do) say the words you long to hear, I'm in love with you, oo, oo
    A Taste Of Honey ​
    (Ric Marlow/ Bobby Scott)​
    Một bài hát hay đã đựơc rất nhiều nghệ sỹ thể hiện bao gồm Martin Denny, Victor Feldman, Tony Bennett, Hẻb Alpert và the Beatles vào ngày 11/263. Họ hát bài này dường như là dưới ?osức ép? của quần chúng. Beatles không thực sự thích bài hát này và có lần John đã nói đùa rằng nên đổi tên bài hát thành ?o The Waste of Money?
    A taste of honey... tasting much sweeter than wine.
    I dream of your first kiss, and then,
    I feel upon my lips again,
    I will return, yes I will return,
    I'll come back for the honey and you.
    Yours was the kiss that awoke my heart,
    There lingers still, 'though we're far apart,
    That taste of honey... tasting much sweeter than wine.
    I'll come back (he'll come back) for the honey (for the honey) and you.
    There's A Place​
    Một bài hát nữa của John. Bài hát nói về một địa điểm trong tưởng tượng của John, tránh xa mọi sự khắc nghiệt của cuộc sống. Bài hát đựơc thu ngày 11/2/63
    There, there's a place, where I can go, when I feel low, when I feel blue
    And it's my mind, and there's no time, when I'm alone,
    I, think of you, the things you do, go round my head, the things you've said, like I love only you
    In my mind there's no sorrow, don't you know that it's so, there'll be no sad tomorrow, don't you know that it's so
    And it's my mind, and there's no time, when I'm alone, there's a place, there's a place, there's a place, there's a place
    Twist And Shout ​
    (Bert Russell/Phil Medley)​
    Bài hát đựơc ban nhạc Isley Brothers biểu diễn lần đầu ngày 2/6/62. Đây là bài hát cuối cùng the Beatles thu âm trong Album LP này. Cuối buổi thu, John nói ?o Tôi mệt muốn đứt hơi, còn hát hò gì nữa, trong bài này, tôi chỉ hét thôi? Thế nhưng, bài hát này đã trở thành 1 bài Rock?Tn roll hay nhất của John
    Well, shake it up, baby, now, (shake it up, baby)
    Twist and shout. (twist and shout)
    C'mon c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby)
    Come on and work it on out. (work it on out)
    Well, work it on out, honey. (work it on out)
    You know you look so good. (look so good)
    You know you got me goin', now, (got me goin')
    Just like I knew you would. (like I knew you would)
    C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby)
    You know you twist your little girl, (twist, little girl)
    You know you twist so fine. (twist so fine)
    Come on and twist a little closer, now, (twist a little closer)
    And let me know that you're mine. (let me know you're mine)
    Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now. (shake it up baby)
    Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now.

7. trangsarah

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Do You Want To Know A Secret?​
    Sau khi Ban nhạc trở về từ Hanbourg, Cynthia phát hiện ra mình có thai. Cô và John Lennon làm đám cưới ngày 23/8/62. Bài hát này đựoc viết bởi John, như là một kỷ niệm về mối tình giữa họ. Điều thú vị là giai điệu cảu bài đựoc mô phỏng như nhạc của bộ phim hoạt hình của Walt Disney ??oBạch Tuyết và 7 chú lùn???, sản xuất năm 1937. Trong một cảnh của bộ phim này, Bạch Tuyết hát với những chú chim bồ câu :??? Wanna know a secret? Promise not to tell? We are standing by a wishing well??? Mặc dù viết cho Cynthia, nhưng John đã để cho George hát bài này
    You never know how much I really love you, you'll never know how much I really care
    Listen, do you want to know a secret, do you promise not to tell, woh, oh, oh
    Closer, let me whisper in your ear, say the words you long to hear, I'm in love with you, oo
    Listen, (do da do) do you want to know a secret, (do da do)do you promise not to tell, (do da do) woh, oh, oh
    Closer, (do da do), let me whisper in your ear, (do da do) say the words you long to hear, I'm in love with you, oo
    I've known a secret for a week or two, nobody knows, just we two
    Listen, (do da do), do you want to know a secret, (do dad do), do you promise not to tell, (do da do) woh, oh, oh
    Closer, (do da do), let me whisper in your ear, (do da do) say the words you long to hear, I'm in love with you, oo, oo
    A Taste Of Honey ​
    (Ric Marlow/ Bobby Scott)​
    Một bài hát hay đã đựơc rất nhiều nghệ sỹ thể hiện bao gồm Martin Denny, Victor Feldman, Tony Bennett, Hẻb Alpert và the Beatles vào ngày 11/263. Họ hát bài này dường như là dưới ??osức ép??? của quần chúng. Beatles không thực sự thích bài hát này và có lần John đã nói đùa rằng nên đổi tên bài hát thành ??o The Waste of Money???
    I dream of your first kiss, and then,
    I feel upon my lips again,
    I'll come back for the honey and you.
    Yours was the kiss that awoke my heart,
    There lingers still, 'though we're far apart,
    That taste of honey... tasting much sweeter than wine.
    I'll come back (he'll come back) for the honey (for the honey) and you.
    There's A Place​
    Một bài hát nữa của John. Bài hát nói về một địa điểm trong tưởng tượng của John, tránh xa mọi sự khắc nghiệt của cuộc sống. Bài hát đựơc thu ngày 11/2/63
    And it's my mind, and there's no time, when I'm alone,
    I, think of you, the things you do, go round my head, the things you've said, like I love only you
    In my mind there's no sorrow, don't you know that it's so, there'll be no sad tomorrow, don't you know that it's so
    And it's my mind, and there's no time, when I'm alone, there's a place, there's a place, there's a place, there's a place
    Twist And Shout ​
    (Bert Russell/Phil Medley)​
    Bài hát đựơc ban nhạc Isley Brothers biểu diễn lần đầu ngày 2/6/62. Đây là bài hát cuối cùng the Beatles thu âm trong Album LP này. Cuối buổi thu, John nói ??o Tôi mệt muốn đứt hơi, còn hát hò gì nữa, trong bài này, tôi chỉ hét thôi??? Thế nhưng, bài hát này đã trở thành 1 bài Rock??Tn roll hay nhất của John
    C'mon c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, baby, now, (come on baby)
    Well, work it on out, honey. (work it on out)
    You know you look so good. (look so good)
    You know you got me goin', now, (got me goin')
    Just like I knew you would. (like I knew you would)
    Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, baby, now.

8. Jealous_Guy_new

Jealous_Guy_new Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    13/02/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tuyệt vời.Không còn gì để nói.Không biết bạn lấy ở đâu nhũng tư liệu này.
    Bình bạn 5 sao nhé!
    Mời các bạn đến http://www.ngayhomqua.info Tin tức âm nhạc trong và ngoài nước.
    [​IMG]
  9. Jealous_Guy_new

Jealous_Guy_new Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    13/02/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tuyệt vời.Không còn gì để nói.Không biết bạn lấy ở đâu nhũng tư liệu này.
    Bình bạn 5 sao nhé!
    Mời các bạn đến http://www.ngayhomqua.info Tin tức âm nhạc trong và ngoài nước.
    [​IMG]
  10. trangsarah

Tham gia ngày:
    29/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    With the Beatles​
    It Won't Be Long--2:11
    Roll Over Beethoven--2:44
    All I've Got To Do--2:05
    Hold Me Tight--2:30
    All My Loving--2:04
    You Really Got A Hold On Me--2:58
    Don't Bother Me--2:28
    I Wanna Be Your Man--1:59
    Little Child--1:46
    Devil In Her Heart--2:23
    Till There Was You--2:12
    Not A Second Time--2:03
    Please Mr. Postman--2:34
    Money (That's What I Want)--2:47​

Bốn tháng sau ngày tung ra album thứ nhất, Beatles trở lại studio để thu album thứ 2. Với album này, hãng EMI hiểu rằng các fan sẽ mua bất kỳ thứ gì mà Beatles bán ra. Nhưng, điều họ không tưởng tượng được là album này đã trở thành một thành công lớn vượt xa album thứ nhất. ?oWith the Beatles? được tung ra vào ngày 22 tháng 11 năm 1963.
    Cũng như album trước, ?oWith the Beatles? có 14 bài. Hầu hết các bài hát đều có liên quan đến tình yêu, sự lãng mạn, các mối quan hệ của lứa tuổi teen. Những bài hát như ?oAll my loving?, ?oHold me tight?, ?oTill there was you?? làm cho các cô gái trẻ cảm thấy như là Beatles hát những bài hát đó cho riêng họ.
    Trong album này, có 8 bài là sáng tác của Beatles, trong đó có một bài của George Harrison.
    It Won?Tt Be Long​
    Được viết bởi John, bài hát này là một thành công tiếp theo ?oShe Loves You?. Bài hát này như là một tiếng vọng về cuộc đời của John, cô đơn, chờ đợi một cô gái mang hạnh phúc trở lại với anh. Dường như mọi bài hát của Lennon đều đề cập đến những mối quan hệ đã tan vỡ. Lennon đã có một thời thơ ấu cô độc, không được quan tâm chăm sóc. Bố anh đã ra đi khi anh còn là một đứa trẻ. Và nỗi đau càng tăng lên khi mẹ anh gửi anh cho người dì là Mimi nuôi nấng. Năm 1958, mẹ anh chết trong một tai nạn giao thông. Lennon luôn nghĩ là mình đã mất mẹ hai lần.
    Bài hát được thu vào ngày 30 tháng 7 năm 1963.

It won't be long yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, it won't be long yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah (yeah), yeah
    It won't be long yeah, (yeah) till I belong to you
    Every night when everybody has fun, here am I sitting all on my own
    It won't be long yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, it won't be long yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah
    It won't be long yeah, (yeah), till I belong to you
    Since you left me, I'm so alone, now you're coming, you're coming on home
    I'll be good like I know I should, you're coming home, you're coming home
    Every night the tears come down from my eyes, every day I've done nothing but cry
    It won't be long yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, it won't be long yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah
    It won't be long yeah, (yeah), till I belong to you
    Since you left me, I'm so alone, now you're coming, you're coming on home
    I'll be good like I know I should, you're coming home, you're coming home
    So every day we'll be happy I know, now I know that you won't leave me no more
    It won't be long yeah,(yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah, it won't be long yeah, (yeah), yeah, (yeah), yeah,
    It won't be long yeah, (yeah), till I belong to you, woo
    All I?Tve Got To Do
    Do John Lennon viết, và được thu và ngày 11 tháng 9 năm 1963. Bài hát là một sự cố gắng mô phỏng phong cách của Smokey Robinson, thần tượng của John Lennon. Lại một bài hát khác về một mối quan hệ khác. Và cũng lại là một kiệt tác.
    Whenever I, want you around yeah, all I gotta do, is call you on the phone
    And you'll come running home, yeah that's all I gotta do
    And when I, I wanna kiss you yeah, all I gotta do, is whisper in your ear
    The words you long to hear, and I'll be kissing you
    And the same goes for me, whenever, you want me at all, I'll be here yes I will
    Whenever you call, you just gotta call on me, yeah, (you just gotta call on me)
    And when I, I wanna kiss you, yeah, all I got do, is call you on the phone
    And you'll come running home, yeah, that's all I gotta do
    And the same goes for me, whenever, you want me at all, I'll be here yes I will
    Whenever you call, you just gotta call on me, yeah, (you just gotta call on me)
    Oh, you just gotta call on me, ooh, ooh
    All My Loving​
    Do Paul Mc Cartney viết. Bài hát được dành tặng cho Jane Asher, tình yêu lúc đó của Paul. Ngày 18 tháng 4 năm 1963, Beatles tham gia một buổi hoà nhạc tại Nhà hát Hoàng gia Albert ở London và Jane là khán giả. Đó là lần đầu tiên cô xem Beatles biểu diễn. Lúc đó cô mới 17 tuổi và là một diễn viên. Sau buổi biểu diễn, cô được mời đến khách sạn Hoàng gia ở Chelsea nơi Beatles ở. Ở đó cô đã gặp Paul. Chỉ một thời gian ngắn sau, họ đã có những cuộc hẹn hò, và cuối năm 1963, Paul đã chuyển đến ở trong căn nhà của Asher trên đường Wimpole. Nhờ có mối quan hệ giữa Jane và Paul, anh trai của Jane là Peter đã gặp Paul và sau đó đã thu vài bài hát do Paul sáng tác. ?oAll My Loving? được thu thanh ngày 30 tháng 7 năm 1963.
    Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you, remember I'll always be true
    And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday, and I'll send all my loving to you
    I'll pretend that I'm kissing, the lips I am missing,
    And hope that my dreams will come true, and then while I'm away
    I'll write home everyday, and I'll send all my loving to you
    All my loving, I will send to you, all my loving, darling I'll be true
    Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, tomorrow I'll miss you, remember I'll always be true
    And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday, and I'll send all my loving to you
    All my loving, I will send to you, all my loving, darling I'll be true
    All my loving, All my loving, woo, all my loving, I will send to you
    Don?Tt Bother Me​
    Đây là bài hát đầu tiên do George Harrison viết, được thu ngày 12 tháng 9 năm 1963. Mặc dù đâu cũng là bài hát có liên quan đến các mối quan hệ, nhưng tên bài hát được đặt trong khi George bị ốm và không muốn ai quấy rầy mình, đặc biệt là Bill Harry, người luôn hối thúc George viết các ca khúc ngay khi anh còn ốm. Harry là sáng lập ra tờ ?oMerseybeat? ở Liverpool.
    Since she's been gone I want no one to talk to me, it's not the same but I'm to blame, it's plain to see
    So go away leave me alone, don't bother me, I can't believe that she would leave me on my own
    It's just not right, when every night, I'm all alone, I've got no time for you right now, don't bother me
    I know I'll never be the same, if I don't get her back again, because I know she'll always be, the only girl for me
    But till she's here please don't come near, just stay away, I'll let you know when she's come home, until that day
    Don't come around leave me alone, don't bother me, I've got no time for you right now, don't bother me
    I know I'll never be the same, if I don't get her back again, because I know she'll always be, the only girl for me
    But till she's here please don't come near just stay away, I'll let you know when she's come home until that day
    Don't come around leave me alone, don't bother me, don't bother me, don't bother me
    Don't bother me, don't bother me
    Little Child​
    Là một sáng tác chung của John và Paul. Lời bài hát kể về một chàng trai cô đơn buồn bã đang muốn một cô gái để ý đến mình (có lẽ ý tưởng là của John). Lúc đầu bài hát được viết định để Ringo hát. Trong bài có một đoạn solo harmonica của John tạo một không khí rất dynamic......
    Bài hát được thu hai lần: 12 tháng 9 và 3 tháng 10 năm 1963.?

Little child, little child, little child won't you dance with me, I'm so sad and lonely, baby take a chance with me
    Little child, little child, little child won't you dance with me, I'm so sad and lonely, baby take a chance with me
    If you want someone to make you feel so fine,
    Then we'll have some fun when you're mine oh mine, so come on, come on, come on
    Little child, little child, little child won't you dance with me, I'm so sad and lonely, baby take a chance with me, wow
    When you're by my side you're the only one,
    Don't you run and hide just come on, come on, then come on, come on, come on
    Little child, little child, little child won't you dance with me, I'm so sad and lonely, baby take a chance with me, oh yeah,
    Baby take a chance with me, oh yeah, baby take a chance with me, oh yeah

Được trangsarah sửa chữa / chuyển vào 16:52 ngày 19/07/2002

Chia sẻ trang này