1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Cho em hỏi một chuyện hơi tế nhị

Chủ đề trong 'Giáo dục Giới tính' bởi MINHhanh_18, 27/08/2003.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. MINHhanh_18

MINHhanh_18 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    27/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cho em hỏi một chuyện hơi tế nhị

Xin chào các anh chị, em có một chuyện hơi tức cười muốn hỏi các anh chị.
    Chuyện là em và bạn trai của em mới có quan hệ với nhau( thời gian chưa lâu). Nhưng..mỗi lần quan hệ xong, anh ấy đều bắt em phải..nuốt cái đó, em thấy rất ghê, nhưng mà nếu không thế thì anh ấy lại giận. Theo như anh ấy nói thì "ai chẳng vậy".
    Cho em hỏi các anh chị liệu sự thật có phải vậy không vì em cũng không có kinh nghiệm gì.
    Mong nhận được sự giúp đỡ của các anh chị
  2. iwunu

iwunu Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/06/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    nghiêm túc mà nói: "Chẳng ai vậy"
    I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship
    Love means never having to say you''re sorry
  3. Nokia8910i

Nokia8910i Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thằng nào mà bệnh hoạn thế..Hic..Em nói thật..Hic..Thực ra thì em không biết nó có thật không...Nhưng những cái tế nhị như thế thì thường thường là ở những đôi vợ chồng ăn ở với nhau cả chục năm rồi mới thế..Hic..Ai đời mới yêu mà đã kinh dị thế...Wá chẳng khác nào XXX...Mà đằng này chị lại bị bắt nữa..Hic..Tại sao lại để cho người ta điều khiển mình chứ..Mình đâu phải thú vật..Hay cái để người ta giải trí đâu..Hic..Đúng là được voi đòi tiên..Bỏ luôn đi cho nó xong cái loại người như thế..Hic..Không bỏ sớm thì sau này ôm hoạ vào thân..Khổ sở....Đến lúc đấy thì lại hận đời..
    Chúc chị sớm có nghị lực để vứt bỏ 1 con người như vậy ra khỏi trái tim...
  4. RandomWalker

RandomWalker Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    21/05/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nếu như bạn không thích bất cứ chuyện gì thì bạn đều có thể từ chối. Chúng tôi xin phép không bàn đến lĩnh vực "giận" hay "không giận" vì nó nằm ngoài lĩnh vực "giáo dục giới tính". Theo thống kê của các tổ chức nghiên cứu về sức khoẻ ********, thì có hơn 90% nữ giới từ chối việc nuốt tinh dịch của nam giới sau khi QHTD. Bạn có thể đọc thêm bài viết dưới đây để tham khảo. Đây là thư của một bạn nam và trả lời của tổ chức tư vấn về cùng một vấn đề mà bạn đang quan tâm.

GIRLFRIEND WON''''T SWALLOW
    My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling ***ual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral *** on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought me to climax during oral *** because she does not want me to come in her mouth. I perform oral *** for her, and I enjoy having her ***ual fluids on my face and tasting them. We have discussed ***ual fantasies before and have pleased each other very much. But she will still not accept my sperm in her mouth, and I feel like she does not want to accept a part of me into her body -- that she does not have the fullest desire to please me. When I first asked her to do it, I expected her to want to pleasure me, to have desire for my *****. Now, I feel like she thinks my body is not desirable. My question is: what must I do or say to make her change her mind, to make her understand how much I wish she''''d do this?
    Signed,
    B.J.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dear B.J.,
    Perhaps you could look at your experience in two ways: your girlfriend could agree to go down on you, and you can agree not to ejaculate in her mouth; or, if she already goes down on you, accept that this may be enough for her right now.
    There are probably many reasons why your girlfriend chooses not to swallow your semen. Some people worry about possibly not liking the taste and/or texture. You could ejaculate, and both of you could do a taste test. Others worry about gagging and vomiting, or getting ***ually transmitted diseases (STDs). Ask her about these thoughts with an "I want to learn" attitude. Similarly, you may think about gently expressing to her not just what you want, but what it means to you. Communicating in this manner will not guarantee a change in her behavior and needs to be done without that expectation; however, it could foster greater understanding, and even intimacy, in your relationship.
    In the meantime, you could focus on all the ways your girlfriend shows you that she cares for, accepts, and loves you, rather than on what you are not getting from her. You have probably noticed that the more pressure you place on her (or anyone), the more she will run away from what you would like her to do. Be aware of, and respect, her wants and needs, while still acknowledging your own. Similarly, when you go down on her, do it because you want to, not as a proof of your love, or as a trade-off, or investment, in what she might do for you in return in the future.
    "Accepting your sperm in her mouth" is not a test of love. It is a ***ual behavior that your partner does not choose to do at this time. This does not mean that she does not care for you, nor does it reflect her desire to give you pleasure. However, swallowing sperm is pretty high on the intimacy scale. Nancy Friday wrote about this in her book, Men in Love - Men''''s ***ual Fantasies: The Triumph of Love over Rage.
    For ad***ional information, or another perspective, see archived Alice questions: Girlfriend gags during oral *** and Girlfriend won''''t perform oral ***. Oral ***, either on the receiving or giving end, and regardless of the type, strength, or length of the relationship, is perfectly pleasurable for some, an acquired taste for others, and for a certain group, a "no way, no how, not ever" proposition. This has to do with their comfort and choices, and is not about you. Alice is also certain that you know how crucial it is not to force anyone to do something that s/he does not want to do. Try thinking about the expression, "You cannot change another. You can only change yourself." So, you can change your approach, your communication style, or your expectation, and at some point, you may be surprised.

Tôi xin phép kết thúc chủ đề này để tránh những bàn luận không thích hợp. Chúc bạn vui vẻ.
    Được RandomWalker sửa chữa / chuyển vào 18:44 ngày 27/08/2003
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này