1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Clb Tiếng Anh GALEC - hoạt động vào 3h chiều Chủ Nhật hàng tuần tại phòng 401 - số 76 Giải Phóng -

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi John_Cooper, 22/12/2009.

1. 2 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 2)
  1. fx74rc

fx74rc Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/11/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi .,.every body...
    I need your help. my problem is my boss told me that he would put me
    on a better possion but I have to perfect my enghlish. my new possion will have to
    take care of house for rent contracts. but I have no experience of making a contract
    if some of you have an experience of that kind please help me. I will come to the club
    on sunday to ask yours help. thank every body
  2. rinko_cyber955

rinko_cyber955 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/06/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear Galec,

Can I join the club???
    I intend to take Ielts by the end of this year so I hope to have chance to communicate and train with others.
    My cell phone : 0165 9500 429.
  3. cookie_coffee12

cookie_coffee12 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Content for meeting at 24th July 2011
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} "Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
    Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
    Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus

Friends are the most important
    ingredient in this recipe of life. We all have at least one friend in our live to share our happiniess, sadness, fear, anger or anything else. So, Let’s come and share with us your understanding of friendship and your opinions on a good friendship through diverse activities at which you can practice and sharpen your English skills.
    Please take an eye on the detail schedule for Friendship workshop at Galec 2 for further information:

FRIENDSHIP
    Part I: Warm up: Making friends (15 minutes)
    Everyone stands in a circle and takes turns to introduce themselves
    You have to remember as many others’ names as possible
    When a person speaks out the other’s name, two people next to the right and left of the person who has their name spoken has to cover his/her mouth to make him/her unable to speak out the other’s name
    Continue to other people’s name

Part II: Discussion in pairs (20 minutes)

What makes a good friendship?
    What factors may result in the breakdown of a good friendship?
    How to become an ideal friend?

Part III: Let’s compose (15 minutes)

ÖWhat does each letter of FRIEND stand for?
    ÖStart with the format: A friend is someone who:
    Eg: F: Forgets all the bad things about me

Part IV: Discussion in groups (40 minutes)

Imagine that your best friend is going to leave one day. You will make a farewell gift such as A treasure box, A friendship cake… for her/him before she/he leaves. Which ingredients will you choose to make and how will you do? You should think about personalities or characteristics of that person, for example: a spoon of sharing, a large bowl of forgiveness, etc.

You have been working very hard (Where?) and you saved a big sum of money, which you are planning to buy a holiday home. (Where? What kind of home?). You have wanted to have a holiday home all your life! You can`t wait to start spending your holidays there. Now your friend wants to open his own business. You think this is very risky. Also, if your friend doesn't pay you back, your friendship will be ruined. You don`t want to lend him money. Explain, why you need the money yourself and that your friend can take a loan at a bank.

Your child comes home after playing with his/her best friend and tells you that they are no longer
    friends. What is your reaction and response? (You can take the form of role-playing or anything else that most demonstrates your ideas)

Sponsor: http://enci.edu.vn
  4. cookie_coffee12

Tham gia ngày:
    05/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nội dung sinh hoạt ngày 31 tháng 7 năm 2011

v\:-* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:-* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:-* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} Normal 0 false false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
    FAIRY TALES

Part I: Warm up games: Do AGAINST what I say (10 minutes)
    When I say: Please Stand up You yourselves have to Sit down (against what I say)

Part II: Fairy tales Lessons (20 minutes)

Think of your favorite fairy tale (s) and draw the lessons for your own from this

Part III: Making up New Version of Fairy Tales (40 minutes)

Little Red Riding Hood
    The Rabbit and the Turtle
    Cinderella Story

Part IV: Game The Big Bad Wolf (20 minutes)

One person is in the role of the Big Bad Wolfwith his back turns away from others who will be the Little Riding Hood and her friendsstanding in a horizontal line
    Little Red Riding Hoods; the Big Bad Wolf stands at the opposite site, Little Red Riding Hoods ask “What’s the Time, Big Bad wolf?”

The Big Bad Wolf answers “It’s 1 oclock1”, Little Red Riding Hoods move forward 1 step; then ask again “What’s the Time, Big Bad Wolf?” and move forward the same number of steps, eg. 2 o’clock, 2steps; 5 o’clock, 5 steps (maximum is 7 o’clock, 7 steps)

The game continues until the Big Bad Wolf says, “It’s dinner time!” and turns around to catch one of the Little Riding Hoods before they can run back to their starting point.
    The Little Red Riding Hood caught now becomes the Big Bad Wolf and the game continues

(Adapted from “Games for Children”.Gorden Lewis with Gunther Bedson, OUP, 1999)

sponsor: http://enci.edu.vn
  5. lalalolo

lalalolo Thành viên mới Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    10/11/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Để có một môi trường học tiếng Anh thoải mái, thư giãn cho những người yêu thích môn học này, đồng thời tạo một sân chơi cho các bạn học sinh, sinh viên và những người đi làm từ mọi nơi có thể giao lưu, gặp gỡ và kết bạn với nhau, chúng tôi tổ chức câu lạc bộ tiếng Anh mang tên E-Face Club.
    Câu lạc bộ hoạt động thông qua các buổi sinh hoạt thường xuyên vào tối thứ sáu hàng tuần. Ngoài ra, mỗi tháng Club sẽ có thêm một buổi sinh hoạt ngoài trời như: Gameshow tiếng Anh, đi picnic với giáo viên nước ngoài, thi thuyết trình bằng tiếng Anh,…

Thời gian: 19h00 – 21h00 thứ năm hàng tuần.
    Địa điểm thường xuyên: Phòng 1D, Trường tiểu học dịch vọng A – ngõ 233 Xuân Thủy, Cầu Giấy, HN. (sau tòa HITC)

Lợi ích khi tham gia E-Face Club:
    - Được cấp thẻ thành viên.
    - Được nói chuyện với người bản ngữ.
    - Được chia sẻ kiến thức ở nhiều lĩnh vực (Văn hóa-xã hội, kỹ năng mềm,..)
    - Tham gia các hoạt động vui chơi, giải trí (picnic, game tiếng Anh,..)
    - Có nhiều quyền lợi khác như: được thực tập tại các công ty lớn, gặp gỡ các nhân vật đặc biệt…

Nhằm giúp đỡ ban tổ chức nắm bắt được số lượng thành viên tham dự chính xác để có thể chuẩn bị tốt nhất, mời các bạn đăng ký tham gia bằng cách gửi thông tin cá nhân theo mẫu phía dưới vào địa chỉ email: themnt@eface.vn

Bản đăng ký tham gia E-Face Club
    Họ và tên:……………………………….………Tuổi:……………
    Nghề nghiệp:……………………………………………………….
    Đơn vị công tác/trường:……………………………………………
    Trình độ tiếng Anh hiện tại:………………………………………
    Sở trường:…………………………………………………………..

BAN QUẢN TRỊ CLUB
  6. cookie_coffee12

Tham gia ngày:
    05/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hey there, where are you, blokes?????
  7. oldest

oldest Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    10/09/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    GALEC: do tình hình thời tiết không thuận lợi, mưa nắng thất thường, khu vực gần đường giải phóng sáng nay có xảy ra ngập úng, khó đi nên chúng tôi quyết định tạm hoãn buổi sinh hoạt chiều nay. Tuần sau, câu lạc bộ vẫn tiếp tục hoạt động như bình thường. rất xin lỗi vì sự việc đáng tiếc này và thông báo cho mọi người hơi muộn. mong các bạn thông cảm và hy vọng sẽ được gặp mọi người trong những buổi sinh hoạt tiếp theo.
  8. oldest

oldest Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    10/09/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [FONT=&quot](7/8/2011) TOPIC: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]WAR [r37)]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Ice breaking (15’)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Attenders will play a small game called “bomberman”. GALEC will be divided into 2 groups. Each group will pump up a number of balloons then try to put those balloons into the “enemy’s haunt” using every part of the body but hands.[/FONT] >:)
    [FONT=&quot]II. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Discussing in pairs (20’)[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Causes leading to war[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Consequences of war[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Can 3rd war happen?[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]“Cold war” was even worse than armed warfare?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]III. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Widen vocabulary (10)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]In this section, members will share their knowledge about this topic.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]IV. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Grouping (45’)[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]Imagine you are an orator giving a speech about wars. What would you talk?[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Can people live in peace? Why do we always have to face many types of war?[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot]Why do some countries love wars? If Vietnam were one of those countries, what would you do as a patriot citizen? [/FONT]
  9. cookie_coffee12

Tham gia ngày:
    05/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chủ nhật này phải đến GALEC thân yêu phát.. một tháng rồi mất tiêu.. :D
  10. cookie_coffee12

Tham gia ngày:
    05/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Outline for meeting on 14th August 2011

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
    THE SOCIAL NETWORK
    1.Warm up part ( 3 – 3h20 )

2.Pair- discussion ( 3h20- 3h35 )
    - How often do you use the social network such as Facebook, Zing me, etc…
    - What do you usually do when you access it ? Have you ever imagined that one day you will have to live without social network ?

3. Play a game ( 3h35- 3h50 )

4. Group discussion (3h50 - 4h15)
    - Advantages and Disadvantages of the social network.
    - Why is the social network so popular these days?
    - Influences of the social network on a person’s daily life?
    (Make a short presentation (of each group) in a limited time)

5. Debate section (4h15- 4h 30)
    - Debating topic :
    Some people assume that the social network is the instrument which connect people closer. What do you think about this point ?

Chia sẻ trang này