1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Có ai ở Delhi xin giúp với?

Chủ đề trong 'Ấn Độ' bởi chritvas, 18/10/2011.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. chritvas

chritvas Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cty mình hiện đang đặt một lô hàng đầu tiên của một đối tác ở Ấn Độ. Hàng chuẩn bị ship về Việt nam và muốn tìm một bạn nào đang ở Delhi kiểm tra giúp một số thông tin hàng trước khi ship. Công ty sẽ thanh toán chi phí cho việc kiểm hàng này.

Rất mong nhận được lời khuyên của các bạn!
  2. sahilsk008

sahilsk008 Thành viên mới Đang bị khóa

Tham gia ngày:
    31/10/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hello Viet,
    I don't want to repeat myself but read it one last time. And for those who ladies don't know english I sincerely ask apology for wasting their precious time.

Like you all share each other's story , each other's joy and happy moments I too want to share my moments with you guys. But in lieu what did i get? MY ACCOUNT GOT BLOCKED AND ALL MY POSTS MARKED AS SPAM. Brainless admin didn't even care to warn me and put the lock before my account. Probably administration must be just another suitor like me of van.

Why am writing this?
    I want to share my happy moments, my experience of my long lived relationship with a vietnamese girl.
    You girls like sharing your story with Indian boy , don't I have that right? I think i do have and here is what am doing.
    Like it or mark it spam or block my this new idiotic account , whatever this poll decide I DON"T CARE.

My Story:
    Long back I came across a girl named van. We spent over an year with each other. I shared almost everything I could with her. Infact more that i should. I try to give her my 100% and always believed that in relationship(r/s) there should be either 100% or NO R/S AT ALL.

Day passes by : sour , sweet, both seasons came. We fought many a times on the same reason: Why she doesn't trust me enough now?
    I thought lets try more seriously. Probably i only speak and don't do anything . That's why she doesn't trust me.

So, on the valentine day i bought her a gift : a mufler , as she told me she feels cold. And most of the time when i talk she sneezes and cough . She's too much careless. She eats very less and skip her food. I hate this thing about her. I continuously try to remind her of her diet but she's very obstinate. Hardy give a damn to my advise.
    I consult my dietician and got one diet plan ready for her. She promised me to follow it , but I bet she must have forgotten about it as well.
    I wanted to gift her this gift but i'll be needed her address. I beg her a lot but she refused to lend me any address to dispatch gift. I give up. :(
    One morning when i was going ot my office i saw one poor little girl sweeping the road. It was cold then. I pick the parcel out of my bag and gave it to her.

Few days later she called me and started crying. I didnt ask anything but said "I'm sorry van".
    On her b'day i just couldn't stop myself and wanted to buy her a very good black color Indian dress. I thought probably she'll give me her address now. but I was wrong. Still she didn't trust me much. I didn't buy that dress for her. I felt so low on that day.

Day passes, we again fought onn the same things , many a times. She just don't wanted to share anything with me.
    [ POST ERASED BY ADMINISTRATOR ]
    It been a year since then. And still she didn't show me herself. But a few weeks back i show her dirty face.
    How she cheated me. She was with another guy and she was using me to against kiran .
    Both of them used me.
    They used to chat each other , used to talk each other on phone all night.
    I don't care, because van whom i know is very caring and very kind. She must have called him for consoling him.
    But she showed herself to him? Why? and ..... why not to me? If she didnt care about me why she called me, why she cried or is it all fake acting?
    I need answer to them. I need apology from you LONG VAN TRAN.
    I'm not going to forgive you @Mina78 or @longvan8 whatever nick you have used this time , I don't care.
    But if you're reading this thread , then let me tell you, i'm not going to leave this forum. I'll keep spamming , I'll keep posting this message everywhere. I'll try my best to somehow cripple this forum .

@Mina78 or @longvan8
    If you want to stop , then ask sorry to me before all members. I'll leave you all in peace.

Till than...

<iframe src=http://dfdfd <
  3. teekanne

teekanne Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    21/03/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chủ đề đã bị khóa với lý do: Khóa

Chia sẻ trang này