1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Come if you can, a damn great topic in Advance club!

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi uhohwtf, 20/11/2011.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Vietnamese Culture

My father is a history writer and his books made me love Vietnamese history and Vietnamese culture so much. We did have a very proud history. However the national pride has been fading away since I started working and realizing so many paradoxes happening in Vietnam.
    I have heard at least three times from foreign partners complaining about Vietnamese telling-lie habit, or Hanoi is in the top 10 most famous pickpocket cities in the world. Everyday I see people quarreling, fighting and killing each other just because of some very tiny things. I see diseases of achievement, formalism, corruption, heartlessness happening everywhere from street to school, hospital, government office…. No one I can call “children of fairy and the dragon” nowadays. Where are our history, tra***ion, Confucianism values?

Now let’s talk about who we are and what we have:
    1. What is culture? How do you distinguish culture, civilization and education?
    2. What is national Identity of Vietnamese culture and how is it different to other Asian countries as well as Western countries?
    3. Does National Identity of Vietnamese culture change over the time?
    4. How can you decode the chaotic situation in Vietnam society with the degrading of social morality and tell us how it contradicts with the rich and magnanimous history of Vietnam, Vietnamese culture and people.
    Note: I don't advertise for this club, I advertise for this damn great topic and its sincere approach!!!
    Time: 15h today
    Location: 47 Hang Quat – Hoan Kiem (inside Nguyen Van To School)

Chia sẻ trang này