1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

CONTEST OF TRANSLATION

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 15/04/2002.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    To Meohoang: I said " quite " well. I haven't corrected his mistake.
    Hey, anyone else , attend this contest plz.!!!!

Dirosemimi
  2. SV-Stars

SV-Stars Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    22/02/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I'm a amateur copywriter of an advertising company. As you know, a advertising copywriter concentrates on words and phrases much more than structure.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Học, học nữa, học mãi, hộc máu
  3. SV-Stars

Tham gia ngày:
    22/02/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I'm a amateur copywriter of an advertising company. As you know, a advertising copywriter concentrates on words and phrases much more than structure.
  4. GoBlue

GoBlue Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    19/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    good job...SV Star...

Trahu
  5. GoBlue

GoBlue Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    19/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    good job...SV Star...

Trahu
  6. nonick

nonick Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    21/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I think the sentence "chương trình đào tạo trang web" is meaningless in vietnamese. I suggest we can prepare as follows "chưong trình đào tạo thiết kế trang web " or "chưong trình đào tạo lập trình web " or "chưong trình đào tạo qua web ".
    to dirosemimi : how do you think about that ??
  7. nonick

nonick Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    21/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I think the sentence "chương trình đào tạo trang web" is meaningless in vietnamese. I suggest we can prepare as follows "chưong trình đào tạo thiết kế trang web " or "chưong trình đào tạo lập trình web " or "chưong trình đào tạo qua web ".
    to dirosemimi : how do you think about that ??
  8. Quanbanh97202

Quanbanh97202 Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    10/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ..... hê hê.... Sorry guys! ........I want a 'wind kiss' from Dirosemimi!
    _Several IT products of the Vietnam Post-Office Company were exhibited in an international exposition with the participation of 196 companies around the world, including IBM and Intel, in Cuba. Those IT products included the web design program, and the customer assistance system. In a presentation, the vice president of Cuba said that all exhibiting products in the exposition are a big impression; however, they haven?Tt contributed much for an equal opportunity of the global development in technology yet.
    _Hey Dirosemimi, are you going to send your 'kiss' for me by mail, or by this ?

QUAN BANH
  9. Quanbanh97202

Quanbanh97202 Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    10/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ..... hê hê.... Sorry guys! ........I want a 'wind kiss' from Dirosemimi!
    _Several IT products of the Vietnam Post-Office Company were exhibited in an international exposition with the participation of 196 companies around the world, including IBM and Intel, in Cuba. Those IT products included the web design program, and the customer assistance system. In a presentation, the vice president of Cuba said that all exhibiting products in the exposition are a big impression; however, they haven??Tt contributed much for an equal opportunity of the global development in technology yet.
    _Hey Dirosemimi, are you going to send your 'kiss' for me by mail, or by this ?

QUAN BANH
  10. SV-Stars

Tham gia ngày:
    22/02/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey man,
    You tried to avoid using what I did. Your sentences are carefully structured. But I mean, It seems something goes wrong wiht your usage of words.

Chia sẻ trang này