1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Daily English.

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi tphat2009, 11/12/2010.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. tphat2009

tphat2009 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Rumors.

"Hey, Susan. I heard you were out sick. How are you feeling now? Have you heard Sale people got fired ? Have you heard about Jack and Jill ?" Marge asked.

"Slow down, Marge. Take a deep breath and keep you bp down. Jesus H. Christ!" Susan smiled to her co-worker. "I am fine now. What happened when I was out?"

"Well, I heard on the grapevine the couple poor folks in Sale got fired for slamming customers. I also heard that Jack and Jill are getting married. But the best one of all is that Randy has a crush on you, my dear" Marge giggled.

"That's absurd. Randy is happily married." Susan frowned.

"Well, from what I've heard, his wife does not put out much nowadays. So he is like a stray dog now." Marge laughed out loud.

"How the hell do you know that ? Don't tell me you made that up." Susan asked.

"I will never reveal my sources. But it is true. I also know that he sent you bunch of flowers yesterday when you were out sick." Marge laughed even louder.

"Marge, you are full of it. He is a nice boss, and that was a proper thing to do to people who work for you." Susan's eyes darted away.

"Come'on, girl. I know you were not sick. And I also know that he knew you were not sick. So, tell me, what were those flowers for?" Marge grinned.

"Marge, you'd better get to work. And you'd better not start any rumor about Randy and I. Or else I may remember the story about you doing lap dance to some young stud in finance." Susan threatened.

"Who told you that? Was it Bobby?" Marge asked worriedly.

"I will never reveal my sources. Like you, I've heard on the grapevine." Susan laughed and walked away.
  2. minhtrang86_vn

minhtrang86_vn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tự phát ơi, bp là gì vậy? Em vừa tra trên từ điển nhưng nó có tân tới 171 nghĩa....... suýt ngất :D
  3. tphat2009

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Blood pressure.

BTY, I think it is your turn to write up the next short story.
  4. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ...or can be short:

A: What's up dog?
    B: Nothing much, same sh*t different day. You?
    A: I'm alright, just chill.
  5. minhtrang86_vn

Tham gia ngày:
    05/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} Hm, making up a story or short conservation is not such a cushy job … There might be some goofy words or phrases, but I’ll try :D
  6. minhtrang86_vn

Tham gia ngày:
    05/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    A: What’s up, buddy?
    B: huh…. My boyfriend’s just been with another gal. I know he is ribbing me…he still loves me….
    A: How do you know that he is still loving you?
    B: Cos’ I am his girlfriend. He has been with me for over 2 years, I damn know what kind of person he is
    A: hum… you know…I don’t know much about love but I am dibble in once or twice…..I think you should not wrigge out of it….
    B: Ignore? You mean I ignore what?
    A: oh, calm down! Calm down. … what I am going to say… you know, sometimes we think something belongs to us and will belong to us forever… but actually it is not. Love can be call this “something”. This guy, if he feels like going, let him go….
    B: No way! She is the gal taking my sweetie, she has to pay for what she does
    A:………..This can’t be good!
    ================

Chả biết nghĩ gì hơn
    :D..... Em thấy đoạn này chuối quá. Phải nhờ bác Tuphat và anh Xôi thịt tư vấn hộ :D :-bd
  7. tphat2009

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chuyện riêng tư của bác tớ không dám tư vấn đâu. :))=))
  8. minhtrang86_vn

Tham gia ngày:
    05/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @Tuphat đâu mà riêng tư, tại học ít slang nên ngồi nghĩ mãi không ra chuyện gì =))
  9. tphat2009

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Mô phật, vậy mà tớ cứ tưởng chuyện tình duyên của bác. :))

Lấy ý của bác nhé

Love and Lust

Dana "Hey, how is life treating you?"

Susan "Can't complain. How about you ?"

Dana "I just have a fight with my boy friend. I suspect he is seeing someone else."

Susan "Again? How many times we went over this 'someone else' problem, Dana? Just dump his ass!"

Dana "Well, I don't know, but I love him a lot."

Susan "You sure do, because who the hell keeps going back after all the break-ups?"

Dana "I am not going back this time if it does not work out."

Susan "That was what you said last time. And he 'worked it back in', so you came back!"

Dana "That's nasty!"

Susan "No, that's the truth. Your man is a pig, he just wants what's between your two big toes. And he knows you like it, too."

Dana "Well, who doesn't?"

Susan "That's not love. That's lust. Just find someone else. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Tell you what, I can hook you up with some of my friends."

Dana "It doesn't feel right. We were together for more than two years now."

Susan "Then, it's time to start seeing someone else, since the present one does not care much about you."

Dana "I'll think about it."

Susan "Make up your mind, girl. You are not getting any younger."

Dana "Age is not important unless you are a cheese!"

Susan "Sure, I will find some old fart in his 70s for you. It may take him couple hours to warm up like those old tube radios."

Dana "But good things come to those who wait."

Susan "You are hopeless!"
  10. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    he just wants what's between your two big toes
    can simply say "between your legs"

Age is not important unless you are a cheese!"
    priceless!