1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Diary....

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi allurehn, 27/03/2008.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. allurehn

allurehn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Please share your daily diary in here as we can practice our writing a lil bit
    ----------

Today is a super busy day, and I even dont have time for a cup of coffee... Sometimes i dont know why i have to do a lot of ****ty and nonsense things, they''re totally drag me down and make me feel so tired and unhappy with the life that i''m living in...

I''m a mature guy so money is something that i need to think of...it''s all about earning some money to save my life... That''s why I moved to Stock markets a few months ago...and, along with the market turndown, 90% of my money is swept away far from me....and I recognise that stock market is a place where people could lose money so fast and i reckon that, stock market is something that could make you addict to... just like gambling, one may say...

I hate my current job a little bit, and considering to move out and then move into another business where i may find something that is new...a reason to work and enjoy the life that I''m disappointed...

Today I got email and phone call from business owners, they asked me for interviews and I accepted all... more is less then I would have a better position to deal with them when it comes to salary or working con***ions...

My parents are putting pressure on me whether I could bring future wife for their judgement...I dont know how to answer their questions simply because I feel that love is not come out at the moment or I''m still looking a perfect girl that may not exist or I have overrated myself...

Forget about it, I have something to enjoy, and one of the most exiting thing is that I have great corners to drop by and coffee is still saving my mind and my metal life..
  2. just4e

just4e Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/02/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    T_T
    I''m listening "apologize", a song of Timbaland. somehow, I get crazy now
  3. allurehn

allurehn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i guess that you are in bad mood and music can''t save your soul... should u go to bed a lil'' bit early
  4. just4e

just4e Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/02/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    in my point of view, "crazy" isnt a passive feeling although it makes u out of control . i think it makes our boring life more interesting.
    when i read carefully what u posted.i think you face many troubles and you go through them if u come back to your smal world and enjoy a cup of coffe ?I''m not the kind of guy who can sit around 30 minutes just to drink a cup of coffe. T_T how can u do that ? i mean that u just sit alone and pick a cup of coffe to drink then look around or do nothing. it''s quite boring , u know ?
    p/s : where is your small world ?
  5. vnbui

vnbui Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    11/09/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nowaday , i think there no perfect girl, but perfect woman,
    Just joking,
  6. quynhmay06

quynhmay06 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    why is there no perfect girl?
    what is difference between girl and woman?
  7. translator

translator Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    22/02/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You should''nt said that. Im not a perfect girl (I think so) and (not yet a woman) but "perfect" depend on one''s ưview.
  8. just4e

just4e Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/02/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I met a perfect girl months ago. she''s quite cute ^_^ she looks "pure as angel" .
    to vnbui : where and when did u meet that perfect woman ? in children''s garden ?
  9. allurehn

allurehn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Just4em:
    I get your point, i''m gonna crazy for things that I can''t reach such as a vacation to Europe, BMW sedan, or a girl who loves me best.
    I like my coffee corner since It has redesigned and put more great decoration, more arts, more charming curtains, great lighting...and of coz free wifi to makes ppl like sitting there 1 or 2 hours, drink coffee while surfing the internet...more fun to come when that place got some chicks, really hot and..well, cute girls are the most ***iest marketing tools u know
  10. allurehn

allurehn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    - Quynhmay: I know there is perfect girl, but unfortunately, I haven''t found...or I will never found
    -Vni Bui: hehe as *** revolution spreads in here,i find no reason that a virgin girl should live as that she wants

Chia sẻ trang này