1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Đố vui xe cộ!

Chủ đề trong 'Ô tô - Xe máy' bởi sun_forever, 01/09/2004.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. sun_forever

sun_forever Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    27/02/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Đố vui xe cộ!

Câu đầu nên dễ: Các bác hãy cho biết top 10 xe chạy nhanh nhất TG và nêu rõ vận tốc, nếu có hình thì càng tốt. Thời hạn là 3 ngày. Phần thưởng 5* sẽ dành cho 3 người trả lời sớm nhất!

PS: Bác nào còn câu hỏi hay nào khác thì xin post lên, nếu các bác hết * để vote thì tôi sẽ vote hộ cho!
  2. hanoiprince

hanoiprince Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/05/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    This is my personal Top 10 of the best drift cars. Just remember this is my opinion, I''m not trying to state facts and say that I''m right and everyone is wrong. You''re opinion may differ and that''s fine. It starts at number 10 at the top and ends with the number 1 car at the bottom.

1. Levin/Trueno ae86
    As you probably already know the ae86 (hachiroku) Levin/Trueno is one of the most popular drift cars in Japan. It''s relatively cheap and rwd. The reason they are popular is because people don''t mind running them into walls and driving around with bumpers held on by tie-ties. There are of course drifters who keep their ''rokus looking nice and sweet. It almost has a cult following in Japan. The major disadvantage to the car is that it is underpowered at 130ps. Of course there is a large tuning aftermarket and many engine swaps available. A common one is the 4agze from the ae111/ae101 and there are now tuners who are swapping the Silvia''s ca18det and sr20det.

2. JX90 Chaser
    The Chaser is an huge car, a very huge car but seeing one drift is amazing. Despite it''s hefty curb weight it''s fairly agile and drifting well is a sign of great skill. With a 300PS + in-line-six twin turbo under the hood it has the power to break traction with ease and power itself through a drift. I simply love this car. In all honestly the JX90 Chaser is much moure suited to drift but I prefer this version over it because of the styling.

3. Laurel
    Again I think that 4 door drift cars are bad ass to see drifting and the Laurel is one of the best of them. It''s powered by the rb20det skyline engine which also powers the Cefiro. It has the power to drift easily and it is lighter than it looks. I''ve only see a few nicely tuned ones in person but they were nice as hell. A trend now growing among Laurel owner is to swap out the RB series engine for the Silvia''s sr20det.

4, FC13B
    You''ll never go to a drift contest or drift spot in Japan and not see an FC. They are very inexpensive to buy and pack that rotary punch. The 13B twin rotor turbo engine it sports is high reving and pulls hard. I''ve had to experience of getting to ride in an FC for a run and I have to tell you it''s feels different than any other car I''ve rode in. At first it feels like it isn''t going to pull very hard and then wham your stuck to your seat. I''ve heard from some people that they are diffucult to drift and you can''t use the e-brake because it only locks when stopped. Despite that drawback it''s still an awesome drift machine.

5.Dave
    If you know Dave from Slide Squad or have ever been to their website then you probably know that this is Dave''s dream car. I can''t blame him either. This is another of the 4 door drift machines that I love. Like the Laurel it''s powered by the rb20det and like the Laurel the sr20det swap is becoming commonplace. If you look closely at the headlights it looks alot like a Silvia S13.

6. R30_GTS-T
    I''ve loved the R32 GTS-T since I had the opportunity to ride in Team Breaks gts-t at the docks in Iwakuni. He was pulling really long chokudori''s and I was loving it. The car is powerful and looks gorgeous. The reason that this car is more popular than any of the other Skylines is because of it''s weight, rwd layout and turbocharged engine. It sports an RB20DET like the Cefiro and Laurel and is pretty light for a Skyline.

7. S14 Silvia
    This is where the sr20det powered vehicles take over. The S14 Silvia K''s is an awesome drifting car. It''s powerful, agile and light. I personally prefer the shark eye version of the round eye. If you don''t know the S14 before the changes came is called the Round Eye because of the shape of the headlights and the S14 after the styling change is reffered to as the Shark Eye because of the newly styled slanted headlights as seen in the picture to the left.

8. S13 Silvia
    You''re probably asking yourself why the S13 is ahead of the S14. Yes the S14 is a more powerful car but the S13 is lighter and more agile. The S14 was critisized from deviating from the pure sports platform the Silvia was based on and becoming too luxury. Also I own a Silvia so I''m biased! The S13 K''s is powered by either the sr20det or ca18det. The ca being more tourquey and the sr has more top end. I myself prefer the ca but the sr is a wonderful engine too.

9. 180SX
    The reason that the 180SX is higher on the list than the S14 and S13 is because it has a better front rear balance ratio. Most models are powered by the sr20det but occasionally you will see the ca powered models. These can easily be identified by the front bumper which has two slots in it between the headlights which is reffered to as the pig nose front bumper. There was a styling change in ''96.5 which featured a restyled front bumper, side steps, rear wing and taillights.

10. Silvia S15
    Drum role please... The Silvia S15 is the best drift car in my opinion. Not only is it light and agile but it also sports the newly modified sr20det which now pumps out 250PS. Whith that much power under the hood of a car this size it makes it easy to get sideways. It comes with a 6 speed tranny but more and more drifters are swapping out the
  3. khome

khome Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/06/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Bác HNprince này cóp ở đâu ra mấy cái xe khó hiểu quá. Mấy xe này ở Nhật được đánh giá là rẻ, đẹp và tiện dụng chứ có phải là xe chạy nhanh đâu. nó cũng chẳng ghi tốc độ tối đa xe có thể đạt được là bao nhiêu.
    Tớ chỉ biết 1 cái "siêu xe" dài thòng lòng như cái tên lửa, lắp động cơ phản lực của hãng Rolls Royce, chạy trên sa mạc có thể đạt vận tốc tối đa xấp xỉ 900km/h (số liệu cách đây ~5 năm).
    Bác nào biết thì nói rõ hơn về nó nhé.
  4. invisibleman1102

invisibleman1102 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    19/08/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  5. handsome_boy83

handsome_boy83 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  6. sun_forever

Tham gia ngày:
    27/02/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ái chà, đề nghị bác hanoiprince đừng post mấy bài Tiếng Anh nhé, như thế thiệt thòi cho mấy bác cất công đi thu nhập và sưu tầm lắm
  7. khome

Tham gia ngày:
    17/06/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Không bác nào giúp nên tôi đành làm lấy vậy.
    Trên đường đua F1, dù còn nhiều tranh cãi nhưng người ta đã thừa nhận (cho đến thời điểm hiện nay) chiếc xe nhanh nhất thuộc về đội Mc Larent, thứ nhì là Ferrari. Cả 2 loại trên đều có thể đạt vận tốc trên 500km/h ở điều kiện đường tốt.
    Còn chiếc xe chạy nhanh nhất thế giới hiện nay là chiếc xe có 1 k0 2 : Thrust SSC (super sonic car).
    Để tạo ra chiếc xe này, người ta đã mất nhiều năm nghiên cứu, cùng với sự hợp tác của NASA, vào đầu năm 1997, nó đã ra đời.
    Sử dụng 2 động cơ phản lực của chiếc Phantom F4 (Rolls Royce), nó nặng tới 10 tấn, công suất đạt 110,000 mã lực.
    Để lái chiếc xe này, người ta cần 1 đội gồm 5 "tài xế".
    Và tại sa mạc Nevada vào 1 ngày đẹp trời tháng 10 năm 1997, nó đã vượt qua bức tường âm thanh và đạt tốc độ kỷ lục 1227km/h.
    Để làm sao ở vận tốc ấy nó k0 bay lên khỏi mặt đất là cả 1 vấn đề. Hy vọng có t/g tớ sẽ viết tiếp.
    (đừng vote cho tớ nhé, bài này lạc đề mất rồi)
  8. sun_forever

Tham gia ngày:
    27/02/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Không sao cả, topic này mục đích cũng là để giao lưu, học hỏi thôi. Nhưng theo em biết, theo định luật của Anxtanh hay Newton gì nhỉ? Là khi 1 vật đạt đến vận tốc âm thanh thì vật đó sẽ có chiều dài = 0 và khối lượng là vô hạn => Biến mất. Vậy chiếc xe bác khome nói đến ở trên thì sao?
    PS: Em không biết em có nhầm lẫn với vận tốc ánh sáng với vận tốc âm thanh không nữa? Các bác thông cảm
  9. khome

Tham gia ngày:
    17/06/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Công thức của bạn Sun lạ quá. Kích thước của vật không phụ thuộc vào vận tốc của vật ấy (trừ trường hợp nó gặp vật cản)
    Khi 1 vật đạt đến ngưỡng của vận tốc âm thanh, nó sẽ tạo ra 1 tiếng nổ khá lớn (người ta mô tả là nó kêu đánh toác 1 cái). Mặc dù trong thực tế chẳng có 1 vụ nổ nào cả mà âm thanh trên chỉ là do sóng âm tạo ra khi 1 vật vượt qua bức tường âm thanh.
    Bức hình cuối cùng trong series hình trên người ta chụp khi chiếc Thrust SSC vượt qua ngưỡng tốc độ âm thanh và có lẽ họ đã dùng kỹ xảo khi chia 2 khoảng sáng tối giúp ta có thể thấy rất rõ.
    Khi vượt qua tốc độ âm thanh thì người điều khiển xe không thể nghe thấy tiếng động cơ gầm rít, không phải ù tai đâu nhé. Mà là 1 sự tĩnh lặng tuyệt đối. Tớ nghĩ rằng họ sẽ phải thiết kế 1 loại tai nghe đặc biệt cho tài xế này.
    Khi đạt đến vận tốc ánh sáng (điều này vẫn đang là mơ ước của loài người và có lẽ còn xa lắm), thì có thể như bạn sun nói, nó sẽ biến mất trước khi người ta có thể nhìn thấy nó. Mặc dù nó không hề biến mất và vẫn đang chuyển động.
    Khoa học là mênh mông, kiến thức thì có hạn. Mong được tiếp tục chia xẻ.
  10. sun_forever

Tham gia ngày:
    27/02/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ra là thế, bây giờ thì em đã hiểu! Tối nay vote cho tất cả các bác 5* lấy hên trước!

Chia sẻ trang này