1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

đơn xin việc bằng tiếng anh qua email

Chủ đề trong '1986 Hà Nội' bởi duan117, 17/08/2017.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. duan117

duan117 Thành viên tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    08/08/2017
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Đơn xin việc tiếng Anh qua email:

Dear Mr Black,

Please find enclosed my CV in application for the post advertised in the Guardian on 30 November.

The nature of my degree course has prepared me for this position. It involved a great deal of independent research, requiring initiative, self-motivation and a wide range of skills. For one course, [insert course], an understanding of the [insert sector] industry was essential. I found this subject very stimulating.

I am a fast and accurate writer, with a keen eye for detail and I should be very grateful for the opportunity to progress to market reporting. I am able to take on the responsibility of this position immediately, and have the enthusiasm and determination to ensure that I make a success of it.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely

nguồn: https://kienthucmoiquanhta.blogspot.com/2017/08/chia-se-don-xin-viec-bang-tieng-anh.html

Xem thêm: làm thuê chuyên đề tốt nghiệp tiếng anh, viet luan van thue o ha noi

Chia sẻ trang này