1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Draymond Green on new CBA: 'It's not about me that I'm mad about'

Chủ đề trong 'Quảng Ninh' bởi xgw01, 16/12/2016.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. xgw01

xgw01 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/09/2016
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    While the ability to offer Curry a contract in excess of $200 million could help Golden State secure its star's services, it potentially puts the squeeze on other parts of the roster. The Warriors will not have the same rights on Durant as Curry; designated player rules do not apply because Durant will have only played one season for them. As a result, Golden State could face being squeezed to keep its team together. Given commitments to Curry, Green and All-Star Klay Thompson, space will be limited.
    'Kevin Love Rule' may help young stars stay putThe "Kevin Love Rule" in the NBA's new collective bargaining agreement allows teams to keep two designated first-time free agents.
    Motiejunas did return to the Rockets and finished the season without any medical issues. But this summer, Motiejunas was given a $4.4 million qualifying offer by the Rockets, something he rejected because he wanted a long-term deal from a team. With few offers, Motiejunas started the season on the shelf as the Rockets moved on without him.wholesale NFL jerseys nike
    "You know, you can take this serious," you told him, "and it can change your life."
    "He never had a bad day," Turner Sports Vice President of Talent Relations Tara August said via text message. "He once drove me around the ropes in a golf cart at the PGA Championship and told me the entire story of how he fell in love with Stacy on their first date and slept on her couch until she fell in love with him. He always had a story."wholesale NFL jerseys from china,
    Rockets GM Daryl Morey said in a statement the team was in "extensive discussions" with Motiejunas' agent, B.J. Armstrong, and the league office regarding his status.
    With Motiejunas gone, the Rockets re-signed guard Bobby Brown, and he is likely to be available for Friday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.Wholesale Jerseys China,
    Now you're 41 but look half that, more like your sons' brother than their father. You hear that one all the time. You tell everybody, "My kids keep me young." Are you always on them because your father never could be, dying, as he did, when you were 5? Perhaps. "I didn't have nobody in my corner, nobody to push me. I wish I really did have someone to push me. My whole reason for doing this was just to keep my kids out of harm's way. I know how the devil is," you say. "I know how the devil is."
    Wholesale NFL Jerseys, wholesale nfl jerseys, Cheap Jerseys,

Chia sẻ trang này