1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Em hỏi về hệ thống cáp treo Bà Nà??

Chủ đề trong 'Hỏi gì đáp nấy' bởi esc_force, 07/07/2012.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. vipkhang

vipkhang Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    19/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    e xem trên discovery thì có rùi bác ợ
    chết 99% :(
  2. ms0910

ms0910 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/10/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [YOUTUBE]CY4CsKXPKLk[/YOUTUBE]
    khóc thét chưa?
    Còn đây là 1 số tai nạn
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sh-leaves-50-passengers-dangling-mid-air.html
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12100/Girl-14--killed-cable-car-accident.html
    But who knows how strong is it? Saw these 2 photos while surfing blogs and forum. Do you think Genting Skyway cable car is really safe? Is the cable car accident drop down? It is really scary if it is true!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The photos arrangement is misleading! You thought the cable car has drop down from sky? You missed the 2nd photo here.
    [​IMG]
    Proven it is NOT cable car drop down. TheStar online has published the news some timme ago. The truth is a guy who want suicide jump out from a restaurant near hotel and stopped by the net. Phew~ Instead, the cable car service stop for 5 hours due to this guy.

[​IMG]
    At last, he was pursuaded by fireman to give up his death wish. So, do I still dare to ride Genting Skyway cable car to hilltop? Why not. In my experience, car driving to hilltop more dangerous than cable car ride. What do you think?
    I’m going to celebrate my 5th wedding anniversary at Genting Highland this year end. I’ve booked 3D2N stay in Awana. Bless me not the one drop down from cable car ropeway.
    The moral of the story: Don’t judge too early before read till the last word. Even it is last word, search for proof. If you read till this line, you have learned from the story. [​IMG]
    [full story:TheStar online]
  3. esc_force

esc_force Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    10/01/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thực sự là lúa đã bị vãi. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Chia sẻ trang này