1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Employment Wanted ...... very very easy :)

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi NTA, 18/04/2002.

1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. NTA

NTA Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    23/01/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Moderator ! Can you change the title ? This topic's "Which's funest stories ...... Let's post .. post .. post !!! And vote .. vote .. vote !!!"

Story 1: Employment Wanted

Who's want to get a "good" job ?
    My boss is living in USA. He's shearching a Vietnam people. Can you do it ?
    Let't post answer me !
    This is a letter from him.

Former Marijuana Smuggler
    Having successfully completed a ten year sentence, incident free, for importing 75 tons of marijuana into the United States. I'm now seeking a legal and log male means *****pport myself and my family.

Business Experience
    Owned and operated a sucsessful fishing business multi vessel, one airplane, one island and processing facility. Simutaneously owned and operated a fleet of tractor trailer trucks conducting business in the western United States. During this time I also co- owned and participated in the executive level management of 120 people worldwide in a successful pot smugging venture with revenues in exccess
    of USS$100 million annually. I took responsbility for my own actions, and received a ten year sentence in the United State while other walked free for their cooperation

Attibutes
    I am an expert in all levels of security. I have extensive computer skills, am personable, outgoing, well educated, reliable, clean and sober. I have spoken in school to thousands of kids and parent groups over the past ten years on "the consequences of choice", and received public recognition from the RCMP for community
    service. I am well-traveled and speak English, French and Spanish. References avaiable from friends, family, the US District Attomey, etc

Have funs

NTA

Được sửa chữa bởi - nta vào 18/04/2002 10:18

Được sửa chữa bởi - nta vào 18/04/2002 10:32

Được sửa chữa bởi - nta vào 19/04/2002 09:13

Chia sẻ trang này