1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

English Club... All of feeling, understanding, analysis about living, life, loving, social...

Chủ đề trong 'Hải Dương' bởi hanh114212, 08/09/2005.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. coldwinter8183

coldwinter8183 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    On behalf of HDC, welcome u to our box ( I myself allow me to welcome guest hehe)
    Most of us here are not very very good in English but I think it''s not important. We can write down to express our feelings, thinkings about everything in life...It''s a way that other member can correct our mistake about E grammar, words...
    I think u r only modest
    Hope that u ''ll spend much time in our HD box
    Oạch, who can help me correct my mistakes in the paragraph above?
  2. honmavuive

honmavuive Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/12/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I really like this thread. But actually, i don''t have enough time to read all pages, i hope that i can join with you, although i''m just a guest.
    My E is not good so i hope that you can help me to improve it.
    Best regards.
  3. honmavuive

honmavuive Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/12/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i wish i could know what i have to do. Sometimes, life seems to be too difficult to me.
    Every day, i always pray for my friends,my family and for myself, hope that GOD will help me.
    Please forgive me if i make you sad, make you dissapointed, make you hurt.
    I hate myself for loving you
  4. Dowcome

Dowcome Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I was very tired, I tried to keep my eyes open but i coundn''t. I want to solution ....
  5. coldwinter8183

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tired and sleepy. Starting a new day with a yawn
    Try, try and try. Wait for weekend to catch up on lost sleep
    Prepare to have breakfast Have a nice day to me and all of us
  6. coldwinter8183

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Friday 13th, always a lucky day. Hope so.
    Yesterday attended an interview working for a Japanese company in HD. until now, still not have any idea of working place, HD or HN. Must study at university for only about 1 month and prepare to finish all exams.
    next monday, do the test for Yamaha at Lake side hotel. If accepted, will be work in Soc son, quite far from house. But if it''''s the case, will be a good and also difficult chance. Hix, not like to do something.
    Weekend again. What to do? Sister send SMS to ask whether come back home or not? Miss Little Cun, like to play with him, like to see him smile although quite tired. This week, Cun stay at my house with my parents.
    Blue!! wait for sth.
    Được coldwinter8183 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 08:44 ngày 13/04/2007
  7. coldwinter8183

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I have a lot of emotions to write about u, but when I intend to write it, I don''t know where I can begin? So bored. I miss u, miss all. Maybe, I am always a cold, calm girl so that I can''t express my feelings, my love to you. Many times, I made u sad, made u angry but u couldn''t do any thing, you couldn''t hate me cause u also love me. I am sure that I will still trouble u much. I hope that: I can live with u, near u forever but I know I can''t. U always think that I never miss u, miss all but I fact I know what I am thinking.
    But WHY DO I NEVER SAY: I LOVE YOU, MAMI? OR DO YOU FORGIVE ME?
  8. tophit

tophit Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Today attended an interview for 10 people just to choose 2. Feeling was uneasy after finishing. Not quite familiar like this. Rejected 1 man who has relative with my colleage that she already talked to me to help. But can''t just because his english is zero. How can I behave when tomorrow meet her. I hate when in these situation. Today is the first day of the week but must overtime. 2 sad, want to invite someone out for dinner but don''t know who can, hic hic.
  9. coldwinter8183

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    why don''t u write this earlier?? I am ready for an invitation for dinner. Maybe now it''s too late, poor me
  10. tophit

tophit Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi. Can we become friends? This is the first time I write here. I wrote while I was working overtime. I''m also an Haiduongian. My countryhome is Gia Loc District, and do you know? Now I''m working in Thang Long Industrial Park, for one Japanese company. The job takes me a lot of time, and I come back home a little late. Most of time I don''t know what it''s raining or sunny outside. I''m not so usually come back my countryhome, maybe once or twice 2 months. When I have free time I usually go a little far from Hanoi. Next 30/4 I will come to visit Hue and Hoi An and I think it''s a ideal place for relaxing. I wish if you can come there also. My YM is hai141790168. Hope 2 see u soon.

Chia sẻ trang này