1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

English Club... All of feeling, understanding, analysis about living, life, loving, social...

Chủ đề trong 'Hải Dương' bởi hanh114212, 08/09/2005.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. coldwinter8183

coldwinter8183 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hue and Hoi An are places I want to travel to but not have chances. Hope that one day I can come Next 30/4 I intent to come back home with my family esp to play with my little nephew. I haven''t seen him for more than 2 weeks and it''s 4 weeks until 30/4. Feel miss him and all members in my family much.
    Friends always
  2. tophit

tophit Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Firstly, please donâ?Tt care this words as lectures. Itâ?Ts only for relaxing.
    Have you ever wondered that why there are some people are very good at not only English but also other fields? As I think, just because they do and do many times, not care itâ?Ts wrong or correct. If itâ?Ts wrong and they canâ?Tt detect, other people will find out and let him/her know, and they will repair. And next time no more errors happen.
    But actually itâ?Ts not so easy for everybody to do. Many obstacles they will meet, maybe someoene is lazy, someone doesnâ?Tt have enough spirit to overcome.
  3. tophit

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Sleepy while working. Yesterday went to bed a little late. Against sleepy is torture. If must choose between sleepy and hungry, I choose hungry. Assume that if I have a wish, I wish I had a sleep.
  4. coldwinter8183

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Sleepy. Have just had a long rest but still feel sleepy and tired. Bored with having to go to uni all days in a week... There''s only about one month doing that, so try more!
    This morning, someone told me my boss guested that I intend to change job. Maybe It''s the advantage, but maybe disadvantage, the rate is balance, 50-50.
    Maybe the salary will be increased. In the opposite, boss will hate me Don''t care much about this. Anyway, feel bored with working here.
  5. tophit

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Today must work overtime until 22:00. Come back home maybe at 23:00. Don''t know how to bath, how to eat, hic, hic. Wondering what is life when tomorrow be get up at 6:00. Today received one telephone call from one stranger interviewed about how my feeling for over-and-next trip to Hoi An. Feel interesting. Maybe you will see my face on SVVN.
  6. coldwinter8183

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Don''t want to write anymore. Bored!!!!
  7. tophit

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Eager for next 30/4 Trip. Today I can''t sleep and get up at 5. Yesterday I wandered around for buying memory card and tripod for not-good tourist camera, but felt exciting. This week is very special week because we only have to work 3 days. Cheers.
    [​IMG]
  8. coldwinter8183

Tham gia ngày:
    11/12/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Can''t stop seeing the computer. Hixxx, write smth and limit time for internet. The purpose to try for today: cut smth shorter, redecorate the private blog, delete smth in blog, make smth more yellow (maybe carried out next month), write some emails...
  9. 4everlonely

4everlonely Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/04/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Prepare to go home. First have to buy smth. Too far and don''t know the way...Anyway, have to do myself. Try to overcome all difficulties, difficulty makes a life. So try more!!!
    Hope all of us have a nice holiday!
  10. tophit

Tham gia ngày:
    09/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Goodbye Hanoi for 6 days. This afternoon I will go to Hue by car, and it''s a quite long trip. Exciting is my feeling at now. Over 12 hours on car, and it''s quite tired as I think. And you, if you have never been travelling, please try. It''s wonderful chance for us to discover many strange lands and people. And one more for you if want to travel, you need to have one camera, pro. or amateur is not so important.

Chia sẻ trang này