1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

( English Speaking Club ) SAIGON ENGLISH COMMUNITY

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi kyanhpham, 16/10/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. lucke

lucke Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hôm qua mùng 1 Tết, 4 đứa Oanh, Lea, KA và Lucke nổi hứng kéo đi chùa. Thế là í ới gọi nhau đi chùa Lăng Ông Bà Chiểu. Lea và Oanh là 2 nguời sốt sắng nhất vì muốn cầu duyên cho mình . Sau khi cúng vái xong, cả bọn quay trở lại trung tâm, mua vài hủ kem Brođar rồi kéo nhau ra bến Bạch Đằng vừa hóng gió, ăn kem vừa tám .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Tôi - tự - tin và Tôi - tự - ti chỉ khác nhau mỗi chữ "n" nhưng để xóa đi sự khác biệt đó ta phải làm "n" công việc
    Được lucke sửa chữa / chuyển vào 11:08 ngày 18/02/2007
  2. lucke

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Report for SAIGON TOUR ​
    First, I would like to say a BIG SORRY to our lovely and enthusiastic members: Vinhnhoc, Hongrose, lengoanhcat, Lucke ''''coz there were a lot of outcomes that caused the cancellation of our well-prepared tour. I know that all of you are very nice and kind to be the volunteers. That''''s why I told Miki and Kvet and I saw how regretful they were. They felt really sorry about that, and would love to send to all of you warm hugs and kisses !!! But that was not their fault ''''coz their bus had some incident and they had to change 2 buses ---> That''''s the reason why they came late. Once again, sorry and THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!
    This is the report for the trip: we really had an extremely quick tour !!! HAHA... But, very interesting !!!
    1. We picked them up at 6:30pm. They seemed to be outstandingly fresh and strong compared with what I had imagined they should be after a long trip from Hanoi - Vinh - Hue - Hoi An - Nha Trang -...- to Sai Gon... HAHA... So energetic and playful ladies !!! And this was the start of Quick tour, ''''coz they had to be present at the airport at 10pm...
    2. Came to their friend'''' house. They got some presents there, and we also received some Korean chocolate and very perfect sea shells from Thuy beach. Miki and Kvet signed their name inside for us. Very nice !!!
    3. We took them to Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Center Post Office. After taking some photos there, we took them to the postcard booths near to Notre Dame church. They purchased 8 items... HIHI...
    4. Next, we got to the Municipal theatre, City Hall and Uncle Ho statue. They''''re really observant to recognize that all the buidings are in French architect.
    5. Then, we brought them to Ben Thanh night market. They said that they would have come inside if they had been earlier. We had dinner at Pho 2000. They like our tra***ional dishes very much. And we also took sweet soup, red bean soup, with ice... Wow, they loved it very much also !!! HAHA
    6. We came to Xa Loi Pagoda, but actually it was over 9:15pm, so it was the time of closing. Kvet told me that: " It''''s okie, this will be the reason for me to come back to Sai Gon one day... HAHA". So nice right ???
    7. Back to their friend''''s house to get the luggage. On the way, we passed Tao Dan park, and I had a short introduction about our club. HIHI... Is it counted for a Marketing strategy ??? HAHA...
    8. Went to the airport and say good bye to each other. And one more interesting thing, I enjoy the way they kissed each other including me. Wow, really GREAT !!! HAHA... Western Style !!!
    Before they went on board, they sent me a msg: "Thanks a lot that you and your friends took care of us. We didn''''t have much time but we liked a lot what we saw. Have a nice time and we hope to see u again. K and M "
    Here are some photos :
    http://www9.ttvnol.com/uploaded2/lucke/23022007903_e***ed.jpg
    Source : ESC''''s Blog
    éu?c coldbutcool s?a vo 00:13 ngy 28/02/2007
  3. tuyetoanhlity

tuyetoanhlity Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Đâu có cầu duyên gì đâu, chỉ tại lá xăm không ưng ý lắm nên vô xin cái khác thôi mà.hihihihi. Đầu năm đi lễ chùa rồi đi ngắm cảnh Caravell bị cháy, hóng gió ở bến Bạch Đằng vui hen. Chỉ tiếc là, Lucke không chịu đem khoai lang theo để nướng, có gì tụi mình vừa ăn vừa bán hehehhehe.
  4. lucke

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Report for the ESC Core Mems'''''''' Party​
    Halo halo... Sorry for my lateness of updating the report for ESC core mems'''''''' party yest. due to a presentation today... And, now repoter K.A would like to bring you some angles and atmosphere of yest. meeting.
    1st, we met each other at Lau De, 45 Ngo Thoi Nhiem. This time, I saw that there was an improvement in the time respectation. Some came VERY soon !!! But, "fortunately", there were still some late-comers who help enrich our club fund. Actually, that''''''''s not a pride to offer them any applause, but we did for their self-awareness of handing in the fine for their lateness... HAHA... Hope that noone has to do this biz in a soon day... HIHI... Then, We had 12 persons: CBC, Oanh, Lea, Spiderman, Lucke, Uyen Dinh, Ices-scream, Cara, Ngoc Tam, Mylisup, Nhatthanh, Jaka and I. We had goat meat-breast barbecues and hotpots, many things. In fact, all members were very outstanding in "finishing" those hastily... HAHA... B/c we had a 2nd stage at Karaoke Nnice, 8 Mac Dinh Chi at 7:30pm...
    2nd, we quickly moved to the next point for Karaoke. Jaka had to say goodbye soon ''''''''coz he had something to do. But, then Bro. Tao Lao ( after a previous "stage" with his friend ) came. So, the complement was unchanged. We sang a lot of songs, had yellow beer and "white beer" too...HAHA... Bro. Tao Lao also contributed a very sentimental song... HIHI... Then, there was a surprising part that I had prepared privately b/f. ESC "li xi" !!! HIHI... Actually each of the member had a chance to choose one RED PACKET from me, and inside, it contained a FEE FREE CARD for our club ordinary meeting on Sunday ( just for one time Lucke, Okie??? ). In ad***ion, among them, there was a special Fee Free Card which has different signal in the tail side. And let''''''''s guess who got it ??? Here he is, the luckiest member last night, NHAT THANH... HAHA. Actually, he almost got the final packet, therefore, I wondered a lot why others made there choice so short-sightedly like that... HIHI... Then, all were very happy and excited !!! HIHI...
    And I would like to take the chance to say a BIG THANKS TO YOU for your care and concern toward our ESC. I hope that we are always to be like the slogan :" Dynamic - Energetic - Active - Creative - Unitive ". We side by side, hand in hand, can do anything that We want. Once again, Thank you and ESC love you much !!!
    Well, so that''''''''s the short report from me. We will wait for other participants'''''''' comments and reports, too.
    @Lucke: I thought that we should have 60k run into our fund instead of 20k... HAHA...
    @CBC: We will rock you !!! We will rock you !!! Kek kek... Rock to much that I lost my voice and took a sore throat... I got a very ***y voice for the presentation today !!! HAHA
    @Ices-scream: Trong vang, trong vang. All the time Trong Vang... HAHA
    @Oanh: Lady in Fish !!! :D
    @Lea: Hey, A whole new world, I didn''''''''t think that I could do it !!!
    @Nhatthanh: You''''''''re so lucky !!! Congrats !!!
    @Uyen Dinh: Next time, you should be more energetic and active, okie ??? HIHI
    @Cara: Ai da da, 9pm ... Erhmm...
    @Jaka: Too bad, ran a way !!!
    @Spiderman: You see, you expected other to give you Red Packet... But noone but me... You see !!! HEHE...
    @Ngoc Tam: Hmmm... This girl is always the most silent member in all situations... HIHI... But, It''''''''s okie, she sang a song this time... Good !!! HIHI...
    @Tao Lao: Thanks for your coming. Hope that you didn''''''''t got shocked... :D ...
    Here''''''''re some photos :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source : ESC''''''''s Blog
    éà?c coldbutcool s?a v௠00:14 ngạ28/02/2007
    éu?c kyanhpham s?a vo 09:09 ngy 10/03/2007
  5. lucke

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ESC PROFILE - OPERATION

[​IMG]
    ESC Profile and ESC Operation​
    õ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ưõ?Ư...............................................................
    I. ESC profile
    õTê-What is ESC?
    ESC is the abbreviation of English Speaking Club.
    õTê-The purpose of ESC
    . English mission.
    . To create a helpful playground for people who love English, social activities and making friends.
    . To improve English practical skills and life experiences such as team-work and networking
    õTê-Day of Birth : Sunday, October 29th 2006
    õTê-Operating time : Weekly, 3pm õ?" 5:15pm, on Sunday
    õTê-Place : Tao Dan park (crossroad of Truong Dinh and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai )
    õTê-Fee : 3000vnd/ per
    õTê-Contact
    Email: sunday_esc@yahoo.com
    Yahoo! 360: http://360.yahoo.com/sunday_esc
    Forum: www.ttvnol.com/sec.com
    . Kỏằ Anh:
    Email: kyanh_pham2608@yahoo.com
    Cellphone: 0909.700.562
    . Tuyỏt Oanh:
    Email: liti_96@yahoo.com
    Cellphone: 0909.043.869
    . Ái Vy (CBC):
    Email: ngoichoixoinuoc@yahoo.com
    Cellphone: 0903.936.758
    II. ESC Operation
    There are 2 main segments in members:
    . Working Members : People who are working at companies in many areas.
    . Students : Mostly from many universities around HCMC like: USSH ( University of Social Sciences and Humanity ), UNS ( University of Natural Sciences ), International University, FTU ( Foreign Trade University ), OU ( Open University ), HUFLIT University, University of Technology, etc.
    Our Members are the very friendly and willing to share their interests/ knowledge/ experiences of the English language.
    õTê-Activity
    Internal activities :
    . Hosting group: we have currently set up groups. Each group will be the host for one Sunday .
    . An ordinary meeting includes: Topic Discussion, Presentations, and Games.
    . ESCLYMPIC GAMES: about 3-4 months once, this is the special day for Gym and English games
    õTê-Offline Progress
    . Hosting group will have at least 1 week to prepare, as usual 2 weeks à each group take turn to freely show their creativity on setting up the meeting day.
    . Coordinators will remind members by: sending Yahoo offline message, post reminder on the website and ESC blog õ?Ư on weekly Friday
    . Meeting day: . 3pm õ?" 3:15pm: gathering and free talk
    . 3:15pm õ?" 5:15pm: Main activities
    . After 5:15pm: Taking club collective photos and free talk
    õTê-The helpfulness and benefits:
    . English improvement: you can make a progress in your skills, especially Speaking and Listening skills through Topic discussions, Group presentation, English songs and even English Games. This is a absolute English environment, so you can feel free to use English as much as possible
    . Social activities: this is essential for your job application through the activities of Volunteerism, Charity etc.
    . Active body and fast reaction: through games, donõ?Tt think it just simple like something that takes a lot of your sweat. Games provide you an active body and fast reaction. You are not only physically energetic but also mentally sagacious. The fast reaction is the significant thing you need not only for English but also for your life.
    . Co-cooperativeness: when you do Hosting job and Games, you will face many challenges in building up team-work. Therefore, this will be the chance for you to use and improve your social skills. This is an indispensable part in any work.
    . Networking: you can socialize and communicate with many friendly and kind friends. Why donõ?Tt you come and build up some good relationships here ???
    . Relaxation: comfortable and joyful time! We seem to be out of the bustling whirlpool of life. You can release all your stress and worry here.
    õTê-ESC Regulation
    . Be active and willing in all activities of the club because this is the target point you would like to achieve when coming to our club.
    . BE ON TIME !!! Being late has become a very bad habit and tra***ion of Vietnamese. We, the modern generation, should say NO to it. So, the one who comes late after 3:15pm, plz hand in 2000 vnd. It is not much to have a good habit and politeness of being on time.
    . How to be our real members? After joining us 4 times, you will be issued a member card.
    . Please contact Ky Anh or Tuyet Oanh for registering your name into a hosting group. You will have a group, and the contact of members in that that group immediately.
    . Send feedback to our meeting reminders by any media means. It is simple but it helps us much. Thanks!
    . Remember to bring your dictionaries, notebooks, pens,õ?Ư to note down the new things like new words.
    . Remember to carry Member cards if you have.
    õTê-DONõ?TT and DO
    - Donõ?Tt keep silent.
    - Donõ?Tt pretend to understand.
    - Donõ?Tt be afraid of making mistakes.
    - Donõ?Tt think yourself are too bad and negative.
    - Do raise your ideas and recommendations actively.
    - Do ask as much as possible.
    - Do learn from your mistake and take it as precious experience.
    - Do think positively that your English CAN be improved, and that is a certainty that some day you will be good at it
    õTê-Plan for next 6 months
    . Internal activities:
    - 2 surveys ( in progress )
    - Organization setting up :
    + Management team
    + Hi-Tech affair team
    + Academic team
    + Advisor team
    + Marketing õ?" PR team
    + Logistics team
    - Website + forum setting up
    - Posters( in progress )
    - Some contests: Wrting contest, Speaking contestõ?Ư 3 months once
    - Fee free tokens for the prizes and gifts
    - Collective library: books, magazines, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, e-books õ?Ư (online)
    . External activities:
    - Connecting to other organizations à Exchanging programs
    - Charity activity
    - Sponsor finding
    Source : ESC''s Blog
  6. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Here are the surveys. Plz fill in and send them back to the email address we provide you in the files. There are 2 kinds of survey: One for people who already joined the offline meeting on Sunday, and one for the ones who haven''''t. We really need your contribution in ideas and opinions. Thank you very much !!!
    * Survey for Members ( who at least joined ESC one time )
    http://www.box.net/public/static/mc2qzbp1lr.doc
    * General survey
    http://www.box.net/public/static/6yy9x30nb2.doc
    Thank You Very Much !!!
    ESC
    [url]Source: ESC blog[/url]
    Được kyanhpham sửa chữa / chuyển vào 08:20 ngày 01/03/2007
  7. dung_anita1987

dung_anita1987 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi, my name is Phuong Dung. I hope that I can join you this Sunday. Y!M: dung_anita1987, mail: dung_anita1987@yahoo.com
  8. tuyetoanhlity

Tham gia ngày:
    26/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  9. tuyetoanhlity

Tham gia ngày:
    26/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  10. lucke

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    13th ESC Meeting
    Here is the report for 13th ESC Meeting on
    Sunday 4th March 2007
    Actually, it''s the 1st Meeting after Tet Holidays.
    We had 20 persons. The topic were TRAFFIC ISSUES. Our purpose when making up this topic was to wake up the conciousness and self-awareness of TRAFFIC LAW.
    (Sorry everyone, actually I did write an report for this time, ''coz I have been very excited this time. I did narrate how we discussed, what were our ideas, the games ... many other things. UNFORTUNATELY, when I pressed the dumb button POST THIS ENTRY, I received a totally blank new entry board... I screamed crazily and tried to re-do it... But I could not seek out my inspiration anymore. Really sorry to say so !!!)
    So, I would like to hear the ideas and comments from others !!! I will try to post some comments about this meeting later.
    Thank you very much and see you all on 14th ESC Meeting, Sunday 11th March 2007
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chia sẻ trang này