1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

( English Speaking Club ) SAIGON ENGLISH COMMUNITY

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi kyanhpham, 16/10/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. lucke

lucke Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    TRIAL IELTS EXAMS !!! ​
    [​IMG]
    Cơ hội thi thử IELTS miễn phí 11:15:00, 02/03/2007

Trong các ngày 17.3 và 31.3, IDP Education - Tổ chức Giáo dục Quốc tế của Australia tại Việt Nam sẽ tổ chức kỳ thi thử chương trình Anh ngữ IELTS lần lượt tại TP.HCM và Hà Nội, với số lượng 100 chỗ, miễn phí.
    IDP Education là một trong hai trung tâm được phép tổ chức các kỳ thi IELTS chính thức tại Việt Nam. Với mong muốn hỗ trợ các thí sinh có thể đạt kết quả tốt nhất khi tham gia, IDP đã không ngừng nỗ lực nâng cao chất lượng dịch vụ thi cũng như hệ thống thư viện tham khảo: trang bị phòng tự học với nguồn tài liệu phong phú có kết nối Internet, cho phép thí sinh mượn bài thi mẫu về nhà, tổ chức buổi hướng dẫn kỹ năng làm bài thi. Đặc biệt IDP là trung tâm thi duy nhất đã trang bị hệ thống headphone không dây để đảm bảo chất lượng âm thanh tốt trong phần thi Nghe (Listening).
    Đăng ký tham dự thi thử:
    TP HCM: Đối tượng rộng rãi, đăng ký từ ngày 2 - 14.3.2007, tại 12 Bis Phan Kế Bính, Q.1 - ĐT: 9104 205. Thời gian thi: Thứ bảy 17.3.2007.

Source: Thanhnien Online( www.thanhnien.com.vn )
  2. lucke

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    14th ESC Meeting - March 11th 2007
    [​IMG]
    This is the report for 14th ESC meeting - March 11th 2007
    This time was the turn of group 2
    There are 5 members in this group: Cara ( leader ), Cat, Dung, Giang and Dao. Actually, they are almost very new faces in the club except Cara. But I eye-witnessed how hard and serious they worked together. Deserve a big HAND CLAP, everyone !!! HIHI...
    We had the topic about SPORT and GAMBLE. We had about 25 participants... HIHI...
    To me, I think this topic is very challenging, but I saw members speak a lot. It meant that they tried their best to express their ideas even when encountering such this rough topic. This is really good for some times we should have this kind of topic to see what we are really lack of. And this time, I realized firstly my weakness in Vocabulary and Information about hot issues of Gamble. Secondly, as a member, I also felt it my weak point that I could not inspire others much even I tried to ask them outside questions because of my limited knowledge. So far, sport has not drawn much attention from me, so I thought I had not prepared for the discussion well today. HIHI... Next time, before going to the meeting, I think I should search for more information.
    Next, we had as usual representative presentation from each group. Thuy was the presenter for my group this time. She a whole newbie from Foreign Trade University, but I think she did it very well. Nice accent in ad***ion...
    Then, we had 2 games. First one was hosted by Duyen Dao. That was some kind of Rumor game. Each team had a piece of paper contenting one sentence. Our job was to pass the sentence one by one correctly in order to get the precise result at the end. My team won that game for the sentence :" Using public transport instead of your private cars, you can save a lot of money" ( as I remember... HEHE)
    The second game hosted by Hoang Giang. We worked with the plastic disks, passed it, then ran and spelt the word ---> Although my team started up very late compared with others, we were the champions then... HAHA... How could it be ???
    After that, we sang the song "If you happy and you know it..." together.
    Lastly, photo taking and Garden Party... HIHI...
    P.s. Thank you very much, Studentin for your Northern eatable souvenirs !!! HAHA...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hơ hơ cô bé tóc ngắn này trông xinh nhở, bụ bẫm đễ thương ghê
    [​IMG]
    Source : ESC''''s Blog
    Được lucke sửa chữa / chuyển vào 02:00 ngày 12/03/2007
  3. lucke

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Vào khoe chữ ký Made in ESC nào. Các bạn làm chung đê
  4. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    HAHA... Thnx Lucke !!!
    Nhin mat hi hung ve kiu luon... HAHA
  5. tuyetoanhlity

tuyetoanhlity Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Hơ hơ cô bé tóc ngắn này trông xinh nhở, bụ bẫm đễ thương ghê
    Lucke thấy ai xinh xinh là hỏi liền hà. Đó là Thảo trong group của Oanh đó.CN này Lucke đi offline sẽ gặp mà.
  6. tuyetoanhlity

tuyetoanhlity Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    My nick on YM is: liti_96@yahoo.com not tuyetoanhlity.
    As the previous nick (tuyetoanhlity) get a troube. So, I don''t use them.Pls contact with me by the new nick (liti_96).
  7. viettuong

viettuong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em ơi, cho anh nick Y!M nhé, nick của anh là viettuong
  8. phanhoan1310

phanhoan1310 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/09/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I see SEC very fun can i join ?
  9. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Why not ??
  10. viettuong

viettuong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    15th ESC Meeting Report - 18th March 07​
    [​IMG]
    Uhm... I still feel Excited until now... This meeting is an tremendously awesome meeting
    15th ESC meeting. Topic: Lucky or Unlucky . This time attracted 22 participants !!!
    We talked a lot of things relevant *****perstition and fortune-telling. Most of us don''t believe much in this kind of supernatural phenomena, but we think it does play a role in our lives. In some way, it comes into our beliefs. A majority of members attribute that we should rely on the positive side of this activity, and don''t be obsessed too much. For my own idea, I will believe in the good prediction, and dispose the bad or misfortune... HEHE ... b/c if it is the fortune or good future, it makes me feel more confident in my steps in all areas. I can feel comfortable when knowing that all things are very easy and successful. In contrast, if i get an unlucky one, I will simply throw it away, then laugh loudly, reassure myself that it''s just a stupid idea to believe in such kind of thing then dismiss it out of my mind. We also told some stories about our own experience of superstition. In fact, we had a great time of funny stories and folklores. For example, one member of my group told us about a country custom, a woman tried to get a piece of coffin and wore it as her charm so that she could see the future, ... blah blah ... and some tellings about the extreme superstitious people. We cracked some jokes when trying to tell about each other''s future, children, career, money, ... HAHA ... All the girls in my group seem to have only one child in the future, and I would have 3 infants. That''s so funny !!!
    Then, as usual, presentation from group''s representative. We raised many ridiculous and also thorny questions to them... As a result, we also received hilarious answers back...
    Talking about the games, we had 3 games today
    - 1st is an gym game: we had to run as fast as possible and stick the right zodiac in the zodiac board. There were 12 signals for: Capriconus, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, Taurus, Aries, Libra, Pieces, Scorpio and Cancer. And guess what??? Our team, group 1, won the game perfectly with the outstanding score 12/12 ... HEHE ...
    - 2nd is the game "Fortune-Teller", it''s some kind like "Tam Sao That Ban". And again... Team no. 1 won the game again ( maybe thank to my sensitive hand... HAHA ). We got 5/6 things.
    - The 3rd one is not really the game but the Quick Group Discussion. We had to shake the box of Sticks (like xin xa^m) to have the topic. Then, we discussed with our group in just 5''. After that, we had the group presentation to decide which team is the winner of having a most attractive speech... HAHA... Our topics were very interesting: MONEY, FAMILY, FRIEND and LOVE. Then, group no.2 did win the game... But everyone seemed to "BEAT THEM DOWN !!! BEAT THEM DOWN !!! " ... HAHA... And the rebellious leader was no one else, but me !!! HEHE...
    Phew, such a long long report ''coz I have been awfully excited. We should say a BIG THANK and give group 3 a BIG HAND-CLAP for the happy meeting this time. Okie, 1.2.3 Thank you Oanh, Spiderman, Vinh and Thao very much !!! Bu.p Bu.p Bu.p Bu.p .... HIHI...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]