1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

( English Speaking Club ) SAIGON ENGLISH COMMUNITY

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi kyanhpham, 16/10/2006.

1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. viettuong

viettuong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ESC RECRUITMENT
    [​IMG]
    Web addess: : http://blog.360.yahoo.com/sunday_esc
    Email: sunday_esc@yahoo.com
    Forum: www.ttvnol.com/sec.ttvn

In the progress of setting up a Brand New ESC. We would like to inform you about the ESC RECRUITMENT. Click the link below to get the application form and send it back to us as soon as possible. The recruitment will last within 1 month.
    Deadline is April 20th 2007.
    Application form:
    http://www.box.net/shared/static/6sxxmuoivu.doc
    For the one who hasn''''t had the general image of our club, plz view this one b/f you do the application:
    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-rB54AhoibqjGqTSh2u6foXMz?p=109 --> English
    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-rB54AhoibqjGqTSh2u6foXMz?p=120 --> VNese
    We will have 6 TEAMS in total: Management Team, Academic Team, Marketing-Pr Team, Hi-tech Team, Adviser Team and Logistic Team.
    ...........................................................................................................................................................................................
    ESC Recruitment
    õTôõTôõTôõTôõTôõTôõTôõTôõTôõTô
    * General Requirement: . RESPONSIBILITY
    . ENTHUSIASM
    . TRUSTFULNESS
    . COOPERATIVENESS
    I. Academic Team:
    - 1 Vice Leader and 4 Coordinators
    - Duty:
    + In charge of all things relevant to English (website content, English documents, õ?Ư )
    + Organize the programs and activities to improve membersõ?T English ability
    - Requirement:
    + Excellent English Skills.
    + Patience and Willingness
    + Good social skills e.g. Team-work, instruction/ guidance
    + Academic certificates more preferred
    II. Marketing - Pr Team:
    - 3 Coordinators
    - Duty:
    + Branding for ESC
    + Attracting more people to the Club
    + Facilitate events, campaigns õ?Ư
    - Requirement:
    + Good communication skill
    + Good sense of Art and writing skill
    + Willingness and Patience
    + Background in marketing more preferred
    III. Hi-tech Team:
    - 3 Coordinators
    - Duty: In charge of all technical issues like website, forum, design, õ?Ư
    - Requirement:
    + Website design knowledge
    + Forum management Experience
    + Basic English skills preferred
    IV. Logistic Team:
    - 2 Coordinator
    - Duty: In charge of food, drink, prizes, partiesõ?Ư and all relevant materials for the club.
    - Requirement:
    + Market prices mastery
    + Resourcefulness
    + Flexibility
    Source : ESC Blog
    Được viettuong sửa chữa / chuyển vào 13:59 ngày 23/03/2007
  2. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    KA and ESC,
    Chị rất vui khi thấy em accomplish thật nhiều. Chúc mừng em với những thành công này và also to those who have stayed behind em through this process.
  3. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mừng quá. Cuối cùng thì cũng thấy chị... HIHI... Chị cứ hẹn nói chuyện hoài, mà em online suốt có thấy chị đc bữa nào đâu... Bữa nào mình họp hội 8 hen chị... HIHI
  4. lucke

lucke Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    16th ESC Meeting Report - 25th March 07 ​
    [​IMG]
    Okie... Although I seem to be out of breath today... But I try to report the meeting today... (BB King, you are so eager to remind me before leaving for work !!!)
    Today is the turn of group 4. In fact, there are 4 members: Uyen Dinh, Tuan Hai, Phong and Nhu Phuong. But, Uyen Dinh could not come ''coz of her job issue and Phuong just came to give the gifts to Hai ''coz she also had some urgent and sudden problem. Therefore, there were just 2 left.
    Our topic today: COUPLE LOVE, we attracted about 18 participant. Actually, we had a situation to resolve. That''s a story about a couple got crushed on each other too fast. Then, the lady felt it is not ok for her to continue a new partnership right after a break with her ex. So, she tried to avoid the man. About the man, he loved her, but he did not really understand about the situation ??? I don''t know how other group feel and think, in reality, my group felt that this kind of topic is rather tough. That''s why we decided *****ppose that we took the roles of those characters and the other members would ask us all the questions that they wanted to understand about either the characters or the true details. We tried to create some new dramas, some new characters to make it more interesting.
    After that, we had Presentation from each group... Got some fun about the answer from some presenters of some groups... HIHI
    We just had 2 games today
    1. Spider Human: We had to solve many knots of hands and wrestles and arms... Got crazy, confused ... to realize that this game is not for 4 persons but 5... HAHA...
    2. A gym game: some people tried to ..... this game because the competitors had to jump over their friends'' backs. Actually, thinking about this deeply, you can see that in Love, a couple has to encounter a lot of barriers and obstacles. There are some times, they seem not to overcome them, just like you cannot jump over your friends'' backs. BUt, if you dare to challenge yourself, believe definitely in your Love, ... You will FLY over everything to !!! HIHI... That''s the meaning I thought about when making up the game... HIHI...
    Really mad day of mine !!! But, now, I''m feel free... HEHE... Enjoy my true "WEEKEND" !!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hey, what the he... r u doing ? something happened suddenly
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. huynhchi

huynhchi Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    08/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I joined the 16th meeting of SEC last Sunday. I think we should set a new rule: during the meeting, all members have to use English (or maybe body language , but Vietnamese). If someone cut the law, he/she have to pay for it.
  6. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You know, in fact, we did try to do, but we cannot, ''coz there are 3 main things:
    1. They come to the club to speak English, so there is no reason for them to "practise Vietnamese". So, they have to set up their own awareness.
    2. We cannot have the supervisor for this one.
    3. It may cause some barriers when they try to express ideas and even feel comfortable.
    So, we just fine the late commers.
  7. bienbuon_nt

bienbuon_nt Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/03/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  8. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Actually, that''s not absolutely right although it''s the good solution for 2 reasons:
    1. They get nervous and say nothing
    2. The keypoint is how to have foreigners in the meeting... Kaka.. That''s is the hard inquiry...
  9. datbau

datbau Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    29/05/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi everybody,
    I would like to join the ESC. Can you let me know how to join?
    Thank you.
  10. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    www.esc-hcm.com

Chia sẻ trang này