1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

( English Speaking Club ) SAIGON ENGLISH COMMUNITY

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi kyanhpham, 16/10/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi everyone,
    Coming back from Tao Dan park, I would like to make a little report for the activity today.
    Firstly, sorry all for my late. I overslept and when I woke up, it''s 3 PM . Because of my late, I don''t know all of you ( including a friend I usually chat with ). We introduced ourself and then devided into 4 groups, each of group contains 4 or 5 members.
    Fortunately, I was in a group which had the only man - me (maybe there''re many females today).
    One of 4 girls in our group had a nick in SEC (sorry, I missed your name). She''s a student at Univerity of Society Humanity.
    Her major is Thai language. She want to be a tour guide because she like traveling around the world. She''s trying her best to get a scholarship to go to Thailand next year.
    The other girls are not but they know and they come to join us. One is Ky Anh''s cousin - Chau. She have just graduated. She''s going to be a teacher at Information Technology Center. Her hometown is Vung Tau and she went here for her studying and now for her working.
    Another girl who is talkative ( as I see ) used to be a employee of SITC - Thu (It''s really famous. You know, right?)
    Now, she is working as a medicine seller at a pharmacy. Hic, I felt awful when she told us something which I heard that "If you want to die or sleep forever, go to see me..........My God"
    The last girl, our little girl - Ngoc, is a pupil in Nguyen Khuyen school. It seems that her house is nearby Ky Anh''s house. Her idol is Bill Gates, the most rich person in the world. She want to be a programer because she like computer and because of her parents'' job - programmers.
    We discussed around the topic but not in order of questions.
    I can''t write everything here as it will be a very long report.
    Then, we played game. Unluckily, our group is worst. We didn''t know what "cui cho" is in English. Our poor vocabulary !
    After 2 games, we took some photographs and went home. Some of us went for a drink.
    My impression is that there''re a lot of friends who joined this offline activities. Many of them I couldn''t see in online meetings.
    So I can see offline is better than online.
  2. litte_spiderman

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Who are you, bro? The man who had to prepare the dinner for your wife and your children?
  3. mrhugolina

mrhugolina Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com

Tham gia ngày:
    22/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    @litte_spiderman: U r right. I had to do some house work. How busy is a house husband? Blah blah...
  4. litte_spiderman

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hic, that''s one of the reasons I''m still single now.
  5. maivuong

maivuong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Well, this is my first SEC''offline meeting! All of my feelings can only be expressed by just one word : Amazing!
    Every member joining in this evening meeting was very friendly and sociable. All of us can come from many different positions and many different situations but we all have the same purpose: try to improve our English proficiency and strengthen interpersonal skills.
    The meeting started as every other meeting with a brief introduction of each member! I myself gave a very short intro as usual but this time I tried to entertain everyone when telling about my major. This is a secret which only anyone who attended this evening meeting know! ) (I don''t want to show my special skill ...haha) It is just my very small effort dedicated to the success of the meeting. <<<<<<(fairly boastful)
    Afterwards all of us were divided into smaller groups for discuss about the old yet uninteresting topic: Work and Success. I joined with a group of three sis and a male friend. One sis is working now (she was our host), one has just graduated and another is studying Thai Language in Uni of Social Science & Humanity. The other guy in our group is a friend from College of International Economics. We all had a joyful moment discussing about the issue today. Everyone contributed ideas actively and eagerly! Although there were some disagreement during the talk, our group still enjoyed our time utterly. It showed that our group was pretty collaborative. That''s the reason why our group got the winning prize in the later game!!!
    That was such a funny game I''ve ever played. Exciting and Competitive! Every team tried to complete their task in as the least time as possible. And my team seemed to do well in this game.
    At the end of the meeting, all of us gathered in front of an arch in Tao Dan Park to take some photos before saying goodbye to each other. (I smiled a lot...So I really want to ask bro Ky Anh to share some photos ...)
    Oh, last, but not least, we all said out loud the SEC motto together: "I love SEC" ( sth sounds like "I love ...XXX"... ^_^).
    Following that I joined with some regular SEC mems to have a drink.
    I can only say that this Sunday was an exciting day. I look forward to the next Friday online meeting and the next Sunday offline meeting of SEC./.
  6. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    This is my group and lovely ladies, It looks like an interview for sis Meo... ( Group No.1 )[​IMG]
    This is group no.3. You can see Spiderman is enjoying with his his ladies ( silently ) ... HEHE
    [​IMG]
    Group 4: I hate you !!! ( kidding okie ??? ) This group dominant others by their large size and over number... Noisy and intrigueing...
    [​IMG]
    Group 4 again ??? ( ''coz of big size I have to spend one more photo on them... ) ...HIHI
    [​IMG]
    Group 2... They run their group quite well !!! This is the farest group from me !!!
    [​IMG]
    Whole !!!
    [​IMG]
    Photos taken by Ky Anh
  7. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hmmmm.....I''m so jealous you guys. All of you had fun and left King and I at home, so we were so "ức chế," and both of us decided to form our SEC Anti-Love Club...hehehe...
    Anyway, it''s good to hear good things about our offline meeting for SEC Members.
  8. nham_nhi2712

nham_nhi2712 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Offline dzui wa ta oi!! Xui wa hom wa tui đi ko được!! Hnay gần sắp tắt tiếng rùi. huhu :((
    Ah, mà sao thấy âm thịnh dương suy dữ đa. Gì mà có mấy bóng nam nhân àh heng!! He he >> Phụ nữ nhà mình ham học hơn mấy anh con giai!! Đúng hông chị em??
  9. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thì tại hôm qua nhamnhi ko đi nên mấy chàng quyết định ở nhà ôm gối ngủ hết . Đảm bảo tuần sau có nhamnhi thì con trai đông nườm nượp .
    I wish I can be there with you guys. KyAnh and Rain, you two did a great job putting this event together. I''m really impressed at your effort. Way to go, keep up the fantastic work.
  10. nham_nhi2712

nham_nhi2712 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    nghe King nói mừng wá!! Có điều King sai rùi King ơi!! Nhờ tui ko đi nên mới có mấy anh đến phút cuối cùng. Có mặt tui là thành thế giới đàn bà ...í quên....thế giới phụ nữ 100% luôn đó King!!

Chia sẻ trang này