1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

For English only!

Chủ đề trong 'Bắc Giang - Bắc Ninh' bởi sutubienbong, 24/05/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. hahathayroai

hahathayroai Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ạc ạc! Ohmy God, oh my God!!!
    Hi every one ( girls and guys ) ! What do you think about Topic of this week is " your style". People say that " you are what you wear". Do you think so?
  2. sutubienbong

sutubienbong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Yes, I agree with you that you are what you wear. The way you choose color, clothes''s style... shows everyone who you are. What do you think when you see a girl in orange/ red?
  3. hahathayroai

Tham gia ngày:
    15/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i am not supprised when i see a girl who in orange and red. As it is fashion or stylish. In my opinion, what you wear can''''t tell exactly who you are
    First, let say about outside. If you are wise enough, surely, you should choose your clothes suitable with your appearance, right? Therefor, ì you are short, big, for examble, should you choose one which are too loose or tight? Should you choose flat - heel shoes?
    Second, about your inside. What you wear sometimes can''''t depend on your personality, your hobbies. It had to be up on your situation, your job, your money, ect.. And actualy, your hobbies can change to time.
    [/quote]
    Yes, I agree with you that you are what you wear. The way you choose color, clothes''''''''s style... shows everyone who you are. What do you think when you see a girl in orange/ red?
    [/quote]
    Được hahathayroai sửa chữa / chuyển vào 20:04 ngày 23/01/2007
  4. sinh_vien_thuc_tap

sinh_vien_thuc_tap Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    27/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Right ! Đọc thấy chóng mặt quá, nhưng ông này nói được nè
  5. totruongto3

totruongto3 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi, may i join with your topic, cause it is quite nice.
    Emm, it is a litte difficult for a man like me to assess about fashion, but haha''s topic let me remember to a famous saying, "When in Rome act as a Roman". Personally, i think, the way i wear depends on the living enviroment, not very much what i am thinking, which proably causes who i am. Because, sometimes, you can not wear whatever you want to wear. For example, i used to prefer a suit with leather lace-ups or slip-ons when i was on job three years ago, however, since i came here, i found that it they are not comfortable to me, and pulls, jeans with trainners are better for a person who always need to walk. furthermore, no students here wear suit to come to their lectures, so i have to follow the way people doing, which call a trend or living enviroment.
    I remember very well a story after i came here, when my friend saw the first picture i take for her here, she asked me "are you changing, baby, cause you are not wearing what you wear before" , "No, never, i am me forever, clothes are clothes only, they can not affect what i am inside and i always...." . That''s why i said, normally, people wears similarly to others around them. therefore, when you come to school you need school or office uniforms. And, when a girl choose pink or violet clothes, i think because she is not very "chocolate", but not she is young or not young. Women''re always young. he he he.
  6. sutubienbong

sutubienbong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Welcome back, totruongto3. It''s a long time I haven''t seen you here with your interesting arguements
  7. totruongto3

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    thanks for your very generous welcome, i was too busy with my dissertation, it took all of my power, but it was got rid of, he he he.
  8. hahathayroai

Tham gia ngày:
    15/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Welcome! Here we can argue and discuss everything about Topic. you are right when you said we wear clothes what iz suitable with living enviroment. For examble, you can''t wear " Quần ngố, áo ba lỗ" in a Interview. But with many people, we can''t see somehings special of what they wear. they wear whatever thay have. You know, not everyone has enough money to buy things he wants. So if he wants some dress which is maffordable for him, so how can buy and wear it? Maybe the clothes he usually puts on are the used ones of others. So these clothes can tell some things. It can''t if you don''t know much about him. But it can do alot of if you understand him.
    in my opinion, you are yours self not other
  9. tinyfoxmas

tinyfoxmas Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    20/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    1. I need a teacher!
    2. I need a teacher!
    3. I need a teacher!
  10. totruongto3

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    tell the person here, what you gonna study English for? this may help us to help you.
    @haha: you''ve got such a beutiful English, that''s so great. i do appreciate it really. You are studying in South of Korea now, i know, can you tell us, how do you think about the education system there? and, as a person got much experience, would you recomend some one to study there?
    @sutu: So, how do you feel if someone in red or orange. ( i love orange cause i love Netherland,.. its football, view and .... , it is one of the most wonderufl free country in Europe. but I''m getting sick of Orange, such a bull**** mobile network operation here , he he he.

Chia sẻ trang này