1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

For English only!

Chủ đề trong 'Bắc Giang - Bắc Ninh' bởi sutubienbong, 24/05/2006.

1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. totruongto3

totruongto3 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    That''s cool, I do appriciate that. You got a wide experience in Korean education sys. Thanks for your sharing information. However, what i am looking for is related to research area.
  2. totruongto3

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    That''s cool, I do appriciate that. You got a wide experience on South of Korea education sys. Thanks for your sharing information really. However, sadly, what i am looking for is related to research area.
  3. totruongto3

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i can''t believe how lucky you''re, i wish i were you right now.
  4. sutubienbong

sutubienbong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey, totruongto3, why did U wish to be me???
  5. totruongto3

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    , sorry, because i typed it after a 4 hour sleeping night. I know i get wrong, but i couldn''t take 4 posting in 5 mins continuously. Oh, my daddy, you''re so wise.
  6. hahathayroai

hahathayroai Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    For International student.
    1. Housing:
    Boarding house
    The rent is around 300,000 - 400,000 per month. In general, two meals a day and a laundry service are included.
    Self-boarding
    You can look for a studio (so-called one-room apt. with bathroom and kitchen)
    near the university. The range of rent varies (100,000 - 300,000/month) according to the con***ion of facilities, proximity, etc.
    2. National health insurance:
    All the foreign students must have a health insurance, the National Health Insurance. After arrival, please register at Yuseong Branch of "National Health Insurance (Refer to the map below).
    Required documents: Alien Registration
    Registration period
    Initial registration: Within 15 days of arriving in Korea
    Renewal: The membership should be renewed every three months
    Fee: Three-month fees (about 120,000) must be paid in advance (about 40,000 /month).
    3. Imformation and Visa:
    * Alien ragistraion card:
    All the foreign students must complete an alien registration at the Immigration Office within 90 days after arrival.
    - Required documents -
    A. Certificate of Enrollment (issued by the university)
    B. Application Form
    C. Passport
    D. Three photos (3.5cmùẵùẵ4.5cm)
    E. Fee: 10,000
    * Re- issuanance of Alien ragistraion card
    In case of the loss of alien registration card, s/he should notify the Immigration Office immediately, and it has to be reissued.
    - Required documents -
    A. Passport
    B. One photo
    C. Receipt of the report of the loss (issued by a police office)

* Extension of Visa
    Students who wish to extend their stay in Korea beyond the period of their visa should apply for a visa extension at the Immigration Office prior to the expiration date of stay. If this is not done, students may be fined for violating the law related to the entry and departure of foreigners.
    - Required documents -
    A. Application form
    B. Passport
    C. Alien registration card
    D. Certificate of Enrollment or an equivalent written document
    by academic advisor (issued by the university)
    E. Tuition receipt
    F. Fee: 30,000
    4. Life in Korea:
    a. Food and restaurant.
    One of the main features of Korean food is various seasonings or spices, including garlic, green onions, red chili pepper powder, soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper, vinegar, ginger and sesame seeds. Garlic and chili peppers are the most popular spices used by Korean cooks. A classic example of spicy Korean food which heavily uses these ingredients is the definitive Korean dish, kimchi.
    Korean cuisine is naturally low in fat and high in fiber. Many special dishes incorporate herbal and medicinal ingredients that are beneficial to your health.
    Once you find yourself in a Korean restaurant, donõ?Tt be afraid to mix and share.
    When eating Korean food, do as Koreans do. Try mixing everything together in your bowl of bibimbap, dip your spoon into the bowl of stew in the middle of the table, and share side dishes with everyone at the table. Through this culinary adventure you will enjoy the full blend of flavors, but you will be also able to fully experience the community of every Korean meal. Bonding! It is a Korean style.
    Koreans use spoons and chopsticks for eating meals. The spoon is used for rice, soup, stews and any other juice or liquid in the dishes, while chopsticks are used for all sorts of side dishes and most solid foods. Chopsticks are used in many Asian countries but the shapes and materials differ from one country to another. The Chinese mostly use long chopsticks made of bamboo while the Japanese use shorter and thinner wooden chopsticks. Koreans, on the other hand, use metal or silver chopsticks of medium length.
    ST

7. totruongto3

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i miss you baby
  8. sutubienbong

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cold winter has gone and warm spring is coming. But I am still here with my empty soul. Nothing is meaningful when you left me alone on my way. I had to choose and I never regret for what we did. From the bottom of my heart, I know I cant stop loving you. Please forgive me!
  9. sutubienbong

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tomorrow is Valentine''s Day. I bought you a bar of chocolate but I know I should not send you. I promise myself not thinking of you any more and do nothing to remind you of me ''cause we are now on two different roads.
    Life is so cruel without you here beside me.
    If tomorrow never comes...
  10. totruongto3

Tham gia ngày:
    24/05/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Happy a great new year. I love you all.

Chia sẻ trang này