1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

FsC - The 9th floor

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi FsClub., 15/02/2012.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What is this week topic?
  2. FsClub.

FsClub. Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/02/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Mr. Khang thâm thuý quá. Cuộc đời đàn ông thật ngắn ngủi. Lao động cả ngày 1-5 để rồi 3 tháng sau ra đi. Hic hic.
    Tùng- FsCER
    ----------------------------- Tự động gộp bài viết ---------------------------
    Add more "spice" to Thanh "Bro" idea by some picture in the meeting.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    ----------------------------- Tự động gộp bài viết ---------------------------
    some more
    [​IMG]
  3. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Great photos Tung! Which remind me of the experiment that cause the right index finger grew longer than the left one. I was freaked out then ("OMG, what happened to me!")
  4. FsClub.

FsClub. Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/02/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear All,

This is topic for friday (May 5ht 2012). MC is Mr.Khang- Our key member.

Hope to see you this week!
    Thanks,
    Tùng_FsCer

[​IMG]
  5. minhtrang86_vn

minhtrang86_vn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    khang thân mến, tớ sẽ cố gắng qua chọc phá cậu!

\m/ chào thân ái và quyết chiến \m/
  6. FsClub.

FsClub. Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/02/2012
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You are so funny, Thanh "Bro" !
  7. batmanletruc

batmanletruc Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/09/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em mải chơi quá quên cả up topic. May mà có anh Tùng-manager lúc nào cũng nhiệt tình với nhà FsC
  8. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    The topic is interesting, some questions are tricky. Let's see how it goes ;-)
  9. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Suprisingly, today meeting went more and more "heated", if you know what I mean, down the end. Even when the host gave signal to close, some members expressed reluctance to do so. It was my luck cause I happened to sit with a pretty lady who is highly assertive yet not obnoxious in anyway. Her English is perfect but what fascinate me most is how gracefully she express her opinion.

Hope others have pleasant experience as well about today meeting. Have a nice weekend guys! And see you next Friday!
  10. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi friends,

I have not contacted the ladies to ask for a topic (sorry guys =(() because we will try something else this week.

If you still remember, last week Mr. Tung expressed that he sometimes think the whole meeting is trapped with the topic and become "programed" and "expected". I really share with him that observation. Being fully aware and sensitive to member's feedback, Friends Club though really want =)) but can't ignore that. So this Friday, let me be the guinea pig for trying a new agenda, and you tell me how it works

To avoid being "expected", a full A4-paper will not be posted here or Facebook, nor sent to you via email, however here's some info so that you know what's awaiting at 6:30pm Friday 11/5.

For 1st part, we will play a game called: VOCABULARY FACE-OFF (you guess is right, it's a copy cat from VTV3 gameshow :))). I have no idea what should be the prize for the ultimate winner, can anybody give a hint?

For 2nd part, we will participate in an activity about Self Exploration called "What would you do if you won 4 billions VND lottery?" :-O

See you all there!

Chia sẻ trang này