1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Funny stories

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi Sava, 06/10/2001.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Sava

Sava Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    27/03/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I found these stories from a magazine, called Cosmopolitan.
    Enjoy 'em, fellows, especially gals, these stories can be ur experiences, hehe.

1) Private eye

"Matt and I had been dating for about eight months when I got scared that he was slipping away. So one day, I left work to track him down and force him to talk things out with me. I followed him from his office to an outdoor cafe', where I hid behind a tree and spied on him while he ate. THen I secretly followed him to his car and pretended to bump into him. Since he knew I had no reason to be anywhere near his office, it tool him about two seconds to realize that I'd been stalking him. He called me a psycho and dumped me on the spot."

2) Bogus bouquet

"It had been a year since Joe and I first got together, and I wanted to get more serious. The problem: He didn't. He quit calling me every day and acted like it was a burden to come over. So I devised a plan to make him jealous. I called him from work one day and said: 'Oh, honey, thank you soooooo much for the beautiful roses! I love them' When he said 'I didnt send you any roses. Hey ! Who sent you roses?' I acted totally suprised. I just said, 'Oh, I never even thought...Omigod, they must be from this guy in my office that's been flirting with me.' I could tell his interest was piqued, so I was thrilled...until he suprised me by picking me up at work that day. When Joe walked into my office and saw there were no roses, he figured out my ruse and thought I was totally pathetic. He said he'd lost all respect for me and took off for good."

The smile on your face let's me know that you need me
    There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
    The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
    You say it best when you say nothing at all

*** Sava ***
  2. Sava

Tham gia ngày:
    27/03/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    3) Stripped of dignity
    "I was dating someone who thought of himself as an expert on the arts, and he was always telling me I needed to cultivate my creativity. When he started to act distant, I got a part in a friend's low-bud-get play to impress him. But it wasnt good enough - he said that I wasnt taking risks and I wasnt getting 'naked' in front of my audience. Looking back now, I realize he meant baring my soul, but I took him literally. At the next coffeehouse open mike-night we attended, I got on stage, stripped off all of my clothes, then recited some bad poetry that drew very little applause. Needless to say, that was the last I saw of him - and the last time I set foot in that coffee shop!"
    hehehe
    4) Where's the party?
    "A guy I'd been dating for a few weeks told me he might stop by on Saturday night after visiting a friend. He didnt promise, but I took it as a firm arrangement and made sure to shave my legs, put on ***y underwear, and chill a bottle of wine. I figured I'd have a glass to kill time before he showed up. But by eleven o'clock, it was clear he had no intention of coming over. After drowning my sorrows in the rest of the bottle, I came up with what I thought was a great idea. I put on a 'party' tape I'd bought as a joke years before - sounds of people talking and glasses clinking - and dialed his number. Speaking loudly over my fake party noise into his answering machine, I apologized for not being in, claiming that I had forgotten all about him. Despite of my efforts, it didnt work....I never heard from him again." :(
    5) Written warning
    "In college, I dated a dude who went to shool about 40 minutes away. We'd been together long distance for about four months when he started frequently mentioning another girl who lived in his dorm. He denied that they were anything more than friends, but I knew that even if nothing had happened yet, it was about to. So one night when I went to visit him, I snuck into her room and wrote her a note saying 'Stay away from my boyfriend or I'll kick your ass !' I was back in my boyfriend's room when she came to the door. She showed him the note, called me a bitch, and stormed out. He was completely humiliated and called me a psycho. He dumped me that night - but sure enough, I heard that he started dating her a week later. Guess I wasnt so crazy. :)
  3. Sava

Tham gia ngày:
    27/03/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    5) Mama drama
    "My boyfriend and I had been together forever, and I knew his family really well. His mom loved me and always told me that she hoped he and I would get married one day. So when he started to act distant, I thought I could somehow get his mother to force him to stay with me. I called her one night and told her a story I'd made up about his cheating on me. She was furious on my behalf and called him up and reamed him out for being such a jerk. Of course, it didnt make him get back together with me - he dumped me anyway - but at least I knew his home visits were uncomfortable for a while ! "
    6) Voodoo vixen
    "I was madly in love with Ian, but I could tell that he was on the verge of dumping me, so I sent away for a voodoo love kit on the Internet. It arrived in the mail, and damn, was it complicated ! There were instructions and ingredients for a nine-day spell that involved taking baths with special salts and oils, chanting, visualizing how you want your true love to come to you, and offering gifts of candies and cigars to the voodoo spirits. I followed the directions faithfully for a few days but finally gave up when I saw that the end of the spell required me to bury all the magic items in the ground, light a fire, and throw the instruction booklet(ripped into nine pieces) into running water. Because I live in New York city, the only place I could think of to do any of that was in Central Park. I realized it was better to just let Ian go than to get arrested for littering, digging holes, and starting fires ! "
    hehe, this's funny eh? haha
    7) Gifted student
    "My bf was spending a semester abroad in London, and I could tell that he was having so much fun overthere that I'd faded into the background of his life. I was miserable without him and wanted to get him to
    fall back in love with me, so I started sending him a different gift from the US everyday. I sent him his favorite Sour Patch Kids candy, a tape I'd made, homemade chocolate-chip cookies...The cost was astronomical, but I thougt it was worth it. That is, until he called and told me that he didnt have time to go to the post office everyday to sign for packages and asked me to stop badgering him. When he got back a month later, he dumped me for a girl he'd met in his study program.
    Haf fun peeps,
  4. GoldMart

GoldMart Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    08/10/2015
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    It had been a year since Joe and I first got together, and I wanted to get more serious. The problem: He didn't. He quit calling me every day and acted like it was a burden to come over.

Chia sẻ trang này