1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Góc Riêng

Chủ đề trong 'Tâm sự' bởi trunghq, 27/02/2010.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. trunghq

trunghq Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Oh my No. 1 Chaien >:)!
  2. DREAMTAKER

DREAMTAKER Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    29/02/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cam on ban, nhung van thay ghet cai ten do, ma ghet roi thi...thoi di vay. O lai vui ve. :eek:
  3. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    \:D/.
  4. ke_chien_bai

ke_chien_bai Thành viên gắn bó với ttvnol.com

Tham gia ngày:
    07/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em P không hiểu thì có. Bài viết này linh tinh, không có mạch cảm xúc gì, nên thấy viết vài dòng vào đây cũng được nè. Bạn Dreamtaker bạn ý chả hiểu nhầm gì đâu, và lần trước chị vào đây, chị cũng nghe hệt vậy. Thôi xong, đi ra.
  5. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    The truth is I want to breed them well to "collect" their children and sell these babies to other people. It is a kind of business which I desire to do it for at least three next years. If you are living in Hanoi, you can visit me to have a closer look at my tanks and question me how this business brings benefits to me. I want to be a businessman in the future and at this time I have chose something to gain experience. Sorry for saying that, but it is the way it has to be, I am not a child anymore.

Also, I am looking for something new to learn in this summer and there would be some other interesting topics to be discussed if you think they are suitable for yourself. Truly, I don't like writing essays or other kinds of assignment so it is terrible in the case we will do some exercises here. Instead we can find a topic and discuss about something related to it. Vocabulary, ways to express ideas, specific knowledge, etc. Just suggest me any topic like political issues, manga content, and so on.
    -----------------------------Tự động gộp Reply ---------------------------
    Another hater. Get away from me, you bitch.
  6. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Oh, it is so rare that someone can play basketball in Vietnam for the whole night, lol, these guards should let us play instead of locking the gate and chasing people, hehe. If my team could come there and we would play for a night, I hope. I am too old that time so it is hard to play as much as I can as I used to do some years ago. I love these good old days, even without any friends, I was still happy that much. But, it was too far and I didn't live in the past, right? People change after time and so do I, I hope I could come back, truly.
  7. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    The Korean shippers now are having some troubles with the customs officers. I am wondering the shipping costs will be higher than before. However, I still have at least 300,000won there and if I can gather enough money to buy more than 200,000won; it would be a bid deal for the next month. Ad***ionally, there will be some friends coming back from Korea and my twin would ask them to bring some stuff for me, oh my God, image that if some of them can help me to bring home 20 painting bottles, lol. The issue is my twin will use all of money and even my capital to buy his Lego stuff. It is worth a talk, dude.
  8. sarahhigh

sarahhigh Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    It is so strange to me that people can breed fish to sell them to others, even though I heard this before but I did not think it can bring benefit, or a lot of benefit.

I guess that you are very tall for you can afford to play basketball. But I heard people saying that you are still very young, while in the reply you stated that you were too old to play it as much as you want. Hence it is still a secret to me regarding your age.

I like playing badminton but it requires only one arm to work so I'm afraid of imbalance. I may go swimming but I'm too lazy, or rather, too weak to enjoy swimming even though I know how to swim and I like swimming. Sometimes when I was enthusiastic, I did go swimming and summing all those times, I could say I rarely go swimming.

All in all I do not play sports much. All I can do every day is to sit at the PC and do anything relating to English, or surf ttvnol. You will see how much I like English, more than any sport or amusement. I just do other things when I strain with English.

Next time we may discuss more of English and the way we approach it. Things like how we feel about English and when exploring it, any obstacles, joy, and emotion after completing any English-relevant kind.

Hope to see your idea.
  9. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Why not? One couple will make a lot of babies and they need only two or three months to be as big as their parents. From a small number of fish, I will have more than 20 per a parent after average 2.5 months. Also, I think you forgot the "s" after benefits, right? It is a countable noun and I meant money was just one of the benefits. Check it out and discuss if you want.

I haven't graduated so I am about 21 - 23 and just guess my age, dude. You are around 90 or 91, right? Reading your topic makes me think that you are very young but a little bit old lady. More than 51 pages with several ideas but it looks like some of your thoughts are still on the page only. Do something like me and make it your hobby as basketball or aquarium tanks like me.

I am going to setup three new tanks and it is raining now. I will write back later on, soon.
  10. sarahhigh

sarahhigh Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ben·e·fit (b[​IMG]n[​IMG][​IMG]-f[​IMG]t) n. 1. a. Something that promotes or enhances well-being; an advantage: The field trip was of great benefit to the students.
    b. Help; aid.

2. A payment made or an entitlement available in accordance with a wage agreement, an insurance policy, or a public assistance program.
    3. A public entertainment, performance, or social event held to raise funds for a person or cause.
    4. Archaic A kindly deed.

Here are the evidence for my reckon that benefit is an uncountable noun. And I am taking an example from the dictionary from which I cannot make a copy:

The book is of much benefit to me.

I am discussing other things with you later. Now I am giving you time to cover the entries in the dictionaries.

Chia sẻ trang này