1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Góc Riêng

Chủ đề trong 'Tâm sự' bởi trunghq, 27/02/2010.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. trunghq

trunghq Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Mì?nh 'àf thĂi cĂi cà?m giàc sợ bì theo dòfi khi viẮt nhưfng bà?i liĂn quan tới chình trì. Mì?nh vĂfn nhớ rf?ng cài thơ?i mì?nh vĂ tư viẮt vĂ? mòi thứ mì?nh cà?m giàc như cò mẶt ma lực, cò lèf thẮ, thik viẮt gì? thì? viẮt, 'Ă?u òc luĂn thoà?i mài 'Ă? nghìf ngợi rĂ?i 'f̣t bùt hof̣c gòf bà?n phìm. Sau mẶt thơ?i gian dà?i nghi ngơ? bì theo dòfi, bì kiĂ?m duyẶt cà?m giàc 'ò thui chẶt. Mì?nh viẮt nhưfng cĂu nhàt nhèfo, mì?nh viẮt nhưfng cĂu khĂng 'Ă?u khĂng 'uĂi 'Ă? than thơ?. Nhớ cài à?nh 3 thf?ng 'à?n Ăng lfn lĂ bò? toà?i với mẮy cài mày à?nh xìn chùp vày ào 'à?n bà? rĂ?i mẮy em xì? tin mf̣t hoa da phẮn và?o tĂng bẮc gòi là? nghẶ thuẶt? Càc 'à?n anh và?o thươ?ng làfm, càc 'à?n em và?o ngợi khen. Ă"i sao mà? thẮi! Mì?nh 'àf thà?nh loài ngươ?i như thẮ ư?
  2. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Tranh luận trên mạng thật phức tạp. Tranh luận với nhưfng ngươ?i ma? họ chi? phọt phẹt ra đôi ba câu rô?i bo? đi. Họ thậm chí co?n cha? đọc cho xong cái tiêu đê? đaf có thê? nhô? một bafi nước bọt. Đâ?u họ ngắn hay với họ, như thế la? hay ho? Tại sao đaf tới tuô?i la?m cha la?m mẹ rô?i ma? lại có thê? lập ra nhưfng cái gơ? rúp vớ va vớ vâ?n chư?i đô?ng ngươ?i khác trên FB? Không pha?i thơ?i ki? đâ?u tiên nó đaf rất tốt đẹp sao? Bọn thối thơ?i na?o cha? có nhưng tại sao cái gi? chúng nó cufng muốn phá?
    Cái gi? ma? Vafi ha?, cái gi? ma? pha?i biết chơi, cái gi? ma? pha?i tâng bốc nhau hay gof nhưfng cái icon nhạt nhefo hi hi ha ha hô hô. Đơ?i sao ma? nhạt. Ngươ?i ta nghĩ ngợi rô?i bo? tâm huyết gof ra nhưfng do?ng trao đô?i, du? đúng du? sai cufng nên nhi?n va?o cái ý cu?a họ ma? nhận xét. Có kiê?u tranh luận na?o ma? pha?i đấm bă?ng được va?o mô?m nhau, ma?y không đúng có nghifa la? nhất định ma?y có vấn đê??
    Nếu có thê? mi?nh sef tặng họ cái link đê? họ va?o đọc ba?i tâm sự cu?a mọi ngươ?i vê? thơ?i ki? Tem phiếu, vê? do?ng tâm sự cu?a Mod Thuyenxaxu hay nhưfng ngươ?i pha?i ra đi trong nhưfng năm chế độ cuf, thơ?i ki? xưa,... Liệu họ có chư?i mi?nh la? thă?ng pha?n động, la? thă?ng bán nước? Có nghif ră?ng mi?nh đang ơ? Myf hay trên trơ?i cao nghif ngợi chuyện quâ?n quanh? Họ không biết nghif va? cufng chă?ng muốn nghif. Nhưng họ lại muốn nói. Thă?ng na?o gof nhanh hơn, gof nhiê?u hơn va? có nhiê?u hơn thi? thă?ng đó thắng thế. Haiz. Nhưfng thă?ng đó du?ng cái cách cu?a anh Chí Phe?o chứ có gi? hay ho chứ. Cha? hiê?u sao trên FB mi?nh gặp ca? nga?n ngươ?i như vậy. Rô?i ca? bạn mi?nh va?o chư?i mi?nh đê? bênh cho nhưfng kê? đó. Bới móc câu chư?i cu?a mi?nh va? quy chụp theo kiê?u ha?nh văn không tốt, sai ngưf pháp. Cái đó có a?nh hươ?ng tới ý cu?a mi?nh bao nhiêu? Thấy đơ?i không chi? nhạt.
    Có lef pha?i ti?m kiếm nhưfng thú vui khác đê? bớt cái sự nhạt nhefo hoặc hy vọng mi?nh chín chắn, ít nghif ngợi hơn.
  3. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Gòf kiĂ?u gì? mà? nò cứ 'ò? lò?e cà? chưf lĂn lùc post xong mới thẮy lĂfi chình tà? hof̣c bì nuẮt tư?. Chàn cài thf?ng typing thẮ khĂng biẮt. Gòf từ word paste và?o thì? cò?n gì? là? hứng nưfa mà? viẮt.
  4. tovimy

tovimy Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/04/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Quyết định bước chân vào thế giới hentai =)) =)) =))
    Quyết định nhận (vơ) ông là sư phụ :x
    Viết tiếp nèo sf. Thích đọc bài sf :D
  5. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Yeah. Happy Woman''s day.
    What? Woman? Girl? Women? Girls? Goats, Jerks? (just kidding)
    Tomorrow. No, today. I have a date with 2 crazy girls. Hm, "Nem chua?" Ok, hope that the price won''t rise again. Don''t make me an idiot in front of them. The bill was approximately gone up to the top of 200 but luckily at this time, I had 250. Lol. Almost embarrassing.
    For all what I did yesterday, the teacher said it didn''t make any sense. She suggested some topics at the back of my book but I didn''t know and chose another topic and did it like what I thought it was. She thought it was not good enough and the topic I chose was off the track. ****. Only 1 week left for doing it again. How lucky I am because this day is 8/3 and all of my class-mates and she don''t have to go to school. One week may be enough for our group preparing it.
    Another task is doing tests at English class. Two tests like IELTS exam. I didn''t do anything from the Tet holiday so now I really feel empty for this mid-term test. Think about the mid-term at school, the same as the other. Only 5 days for these tests and 2 weeks for the real one at school. How about them now? Wanna hug anyone to calm the mind down. ****. Dumb-ass. I can''t do anything if I feel so tired. Huh.
  6. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I heard Forrest Gump in one recent topic and managed to download this high quality (to me) film - 1.18 Gb for 5 hours. The subtitle is very good as well. This film is so meaningful and suitable for this **** freaking time. Moreover, Tom Hank''s voice is so cool and his character made a strong impression on me.
    This only-75-IQ makes me think about some friends of mine who have some trouble in their lives but they are so good to anyone. On the other hand, they also think about everything in the simplest ways. How funny it is because they are so poor due to the low-thinking brains but happy since they see things simple. To add, they have a lot of friends and some of them are so warm-hearted (both of, them and their fellows).
    I wanna go back to the time I was in junior school. One friend of mine had a bond cancer. He was so good at math but sometimes, we all thought he was a fool. He didn''t pass the scores required and had to study with us even though he was on the top of the class in some subjects. We thought he was so strange, sometimes he acted like a fool, trying to make everyone laugh. Moreover, he acted like he was a weak and sensitive person compared to our achievement, try to be stronger. And we soon recognized he managed to show himself in this way. He did it to try to forget the cancer and to make friends with us who were very extremely odd.
    We never knew his cancel until to the end of the junior school. He didn''t take part in the final exams and we were so dumb as we didn''t know why. Just think he was weak and absent like playing truant, of course. The main teacher always shouted at him and we really thought that he was the boy as she told us. I think all of us don''t understand his situation. The trouble he has, the crazy thinks he did, everything is so normal.
    We just went to school and went home, played with each other and he was so alone. He tried to draw our attention to him but there were so many things for junior-boys like us, more interesting than playing and understanding this boy. We were in some groups, there were 2 or 3 groups. We didn''t act like in manga but he was so silent so when we tried to call him do something with us, he didn''t come and we thought he didn''t wanna join the other. He was so silent and then maybe we forgot him.
    Some said about his strength. He was so weak and once we protected him from the bad gangsters and recognized how weak he was. But, as the young men, we forgot it so fast. Because this cancer was so dangerous but it can''t kill him, we thought so. However, he died so soon after the entrance high school exam. We noticed that we lost a friend but at this time, we couldn''t take him back. Sometimes we played with him, asked him about his cancer, went to go home and saw his home once. The only things we did to him, we can''t hold him back.
    For myself and most of my friends'' views, it will never be enough for the dying-soon man. As sb grow up, he needs more cares. He did. What we did like friends did, so small to make this man happy in his short life. We soon know that when some old people in our families died, they need more cares and so did he.
    When I felt alone, I thought about him. How can you suffer from this, while I can''t do like you? I always get in a mess and can''t think well. You always smile but I am losing it. I don''t smile as much as I can like I did. I am getting old and feeling tired. I am thinking about you. A friend with smiles, always. We should have taken care more about you. We just come and leave, do nothing for each other even we are in good relationship and so dumb not to know the bad things of this society. We always are good friends but we didn''t care much about the other. I will visit your house for 3 next months, meet you soon.
  7. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What? Kidding. I will kill/ keel you piggy.
  8. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Reading KissXsis while playing a small flash game. The small soldiers, they look so wonderful, something like Chibi in Manga. KissXsis has some Chibi characters like that, sounds good.
    I read this Ecchi 3 or 4 times, waiting for the new chap but in fact, the author draws so slow. Or he lacks inspiration or something? Do it quicklier, dumb-ass. I have to wait so long.
    I also have to wait some like KissXsis included: Ai Kora (only 102 chaps), Aki Sora (an H, damn it, why did they vote it in H type, it''s only Ecchi). Besides, there are some other manga such as The Ravages of Time, Hunter X Hunter, Kamen Teacher and so on. I don''t wanna write them here but sometimes I can''t remember the names so, write the names down, like write down new words to remember them.
    Hm. Maybe I will read Parasyte and Uzumaki again. They are terrible to the chicken-hearted but they have a lot of interesting phrases. I will introduce them to her.
  9. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    6h sàng 'i ngù?. DẶy kiĂ?u gì? cùfng mẶt. Hòc Phàp với thĂ? dùc die là? chf́c. Phà?i thoàt khò?i vù nà?y.
  10. trunghq

Tham gia ngày:
    18/02/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Như kiê?u chạy đua vuf trang, sáng thấy trên top, tối vê? đaf thấy mất tích rô?i. Tí pha?i ngô?i viết mấy ba?i học hôm nay va?o ko lại quên. Muốn ngu? quá!

Chia sẻ trang này