1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

HAPPY LADIES' DAY !!! WISH THE HALF PART OF THE WORLD PERFECT HAPPINESS !!!

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi FJX, 02/07/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey curiousGRANDMA, let me tell you something. First of all, there are 365 days in a year, or 366 days in the leap year, not 360 days like you said. Also, I want to remind you that we are living in the 21st century. This is not the 19th century that you were born, when people still abided by Confucian tra***ion of "tại gia tòng phụ xuất giá tòng phu ."
    Vietnamese women today are granted as many legitimate and social rights as the men are. They are allowed to go to school and get higher education. They can advance to the top professional positions if they are good enough. They can take relationship and marriage into their own hands. They can choose who they want to get married, or request for a divorce if they want to separate. Best of all, since the invention of the anti-pregnant pill, women are no longer the "disadvantage gender." They can enjoy it just like the men do.
    I guess I''''ve proved my point that women these days are equally treated just like the men. I''''m sorry if I offended any lady here. I''''m not ***ist or anything, I just advocate for fairness and equal opportunities for all genders. So if the women have their own day, then the men deserve to have one also.
    Last but not least, I hope now that curiousGRANDMA can finally realize that she is living in the 21st century and forget about her 19th-century illusion.
    Kindly regards,
    King
    Được king67 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 08:27 ngày 05/11/2006
  2. MrRichard

MrRichard Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I JUST FOUND THIS POST, SO WISH EVERYONE TO KOW THAT MRRICHARD''S BIRTHDAY IS AUGUST 28TH! NEVER MIND WHAT YEAR!
  3. quithienvuong

quithienvuong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    22/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    i''ve also found out this post, let me tell all of you my birthday: December 06th 1986
    remember it!
    it''s coming soon
  4. JoannaFalconer

JoannaFalconer Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Are you sure that you are a gentleman?
    Are you moderating this forum?
    Never use these words to a lady, don''t you think that you may hurt her?
    Btw, my birthday: Feb 29th, 1984
    Được JoannaFalconer sửa chữa / chuyển vào 12:29 ngày 11/11/2006
  5. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nope, I don''t consider myself a gentleman. I am who I am. Got any problem with that? Nope, I do not moderate this room. Even if I do, it''s none of your business.I hurt quite a few girls before, so one more wouldn''t be a concern for me. I do not curse or anything, so I don''t violate any rule here.
    Also, I noticed that you ain''t have your birthday ''til 2008. It''s so gay being born in February 29.
  6. JoannaFalconer

JoannaFalconer Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/05/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ok man, you are not considered as a gentleman. It''s not my business. My birthday is also none of your business.
  7. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I like your attitude. At least you''ve got some guts to talk back to me . Good job, girl.
  8. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    You''re so special to me, and you gave me my life. I will treasure it. I''m sorry for the wrong that I''''ve done, but I will try my best not to act upon it again.
    November 12th is your birthday, and I''d like to use this forum (another special place in my heart) to say Happy Birthday to You. Somehow, I know that you''''re not going to be able to see this because you''re not used to this so-called technology, internet, but I''d like to say like this (privately/secretly) because I don''t like to say it straight to you or announce it publically. Wishing you a good health. Don''t leave us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY D...
    Trang
    Được TrnHo sửa chữa / chuyển vào 16:37 ngày 12/11/2006
  9. coldbutcool

coldbutcool Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Happy Birthday to your d..., Trang !
  10. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    11-11-2002: a music box and some roses for your b-day
    11-11-2003: a teddy bear and some roses for your b-day
    11-11-2004: a t-shirt and some roses for your b-day
    11-11-2005: a kitty and some roses for your b-day
    11-11-2006: nothing, not even a wish ...

Chia sẻ trang này