1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Hot event : SEC's 26th Online Meeting - FAMILY - pg 22

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 20/03/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    OK, I see. Thanks.
    P/S : Coz there''re usually some questions related in the topic posted before the meeting.
  2. Cara77

Cara77 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    29/12/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Now is 10:34 PM Thursday and I''''m eager to wait for the online metting at tomorrow night
    Được Cara77 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 23:11 ngày 19/10/2006
  3. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    There is one thing that i want to share with you about online meeting. Maybe this week there will not have any meeting, but if you are online, you will be invited to join in the club with some friends here. I found it is quite interesting. Without topic, just talking, asking...and singing.
    Or you can invite anyone and talk about whatever you want to. I hope whenever you are online, you can feel better. Because you must know that SEC''s members are always here for you. am i right?
    Cheers
  4. tmhung

tmhung Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    invite me mate, y!M tmhung8384
  5. meaningless

meaningless Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    01/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thank you, my friends. I am very happy if can talk. As you may see the list of our members'' Yahoo ID and their skype name. Maybe i would like to have your permission( hihihi) to add all of you to my list???,
    have a nice weekend and Enjoy your self
    Cheers
  6. MrRichard

MrRichard Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  7. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    22nd SEC''s Online Meeting
    Hi everyone, the 22nd Online Meeting will be held at
    TIME: 10pm, Friday October 27th, 2006
    Long long time, do ya miss our online meeting??? Why hesitate??? Come and have fun together !!!!!!!!
    Plz come on time and be ready for your skype and microphone during the meeting. Thnx !!!
    Introduction
    We all come in different SHAPES and SIZES
    We all have STRENGTHS and weaknesses.
    What''s right for one person may not be right for another.
    There are things that are important to me, that you don''''t care about at all!
    And sometimes your behavior doesn''t make any sense to me.
    But I want us to understand each other, and communicate well, because we live together in the same world.
    I know I can''t expect you to want the same things that I want.
    We are not the same person, so we will not always see things the same way.
    I have my own Thoughts and my own Ideas,
    that may or may not fit into your vision of who I should be.
    By learning more about my own Personality, and about other Personality Types,
    I can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses.
    I can improve my interpersonal relationships, realign my expectations towards others,
    and gain a better self-knowledge that will help me define and achieve goals.
    PERSONALITY- Our inner world
    1. What are some characteristics of your personality?
    2. Are you happy with your personality? Would you like to be different?
    3. If you could change any aspect of your personality, what would it be?
    4. What makes you happy? What are some things that make you angry?
    5. Is your personality suited to your job?
    6. Do you think you have an unusual personality? Why?
    7. What personality traits do you consider important in a good friend / a boss / a partner?
    8. What is one thing that many people don''''t know about you?
    Inner Reflection
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Links to your own world:
    http://www.libra.arollo.com/personality.html ---> choose your horoscope sign to discover your personality.
    http://www.aboriginemundi.com/personalitytest/ ---> Download the program and make you personality star. ( interesting !!! )
    http://www.ttvnol.com/forum/sec/849251.ttvn ---> King''''s thread of personality testing
    Được TrnHo sửa chữa / chuyển vào 11:42 ngày 26/10/2006
  8. MrRichard

MrRichard Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hello from MrRichard. I have not seen much feedback from our Friday meeting yet, or I am looking in the wrong spot? I know that I got a little impatient because of the delay with Yahoo, and I am sorry for that. Our group (1) had a good time learning about each others'''' personalities and I especially listening to the boys and girls flirt! I seem to have at least one new young person contact me each week for advice or question about English. Perhaps I am making a difference after all.
    Được MrRichard sửa chữa / chuyển vào 04:10 ngày 31/10/2006
  9. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    23rd SEC''''''''''''''''s Online Meeting
    Hi everyone, the 22nd Online Meeting will be held at
    TIME: 10pm, Friday November 3rd, 2006
    Plz come on time and be ready for your skype and microphone during the meeting. If you are a newcommer, plz let us know your yahoo and skype account before the online meeting...
    The schedule:
    10pm-10:15pm : Free talk and waiting for late commers
    10:15pm : Group division and start of skype conference - After 10:15pm, we have to say sorry that we cannot accept any late one.
    Thnx !!!
    THE ROLE OF MEMORY IN OUR LIFE
    1. Do you have a good memory or a bad memory? Do you usually remember things or forget things?
    2. Would you like to have a perfect memory? Why or why not? How would it change your life?
    3. Have you ever forgotten something important, like your keys or your phone? Tell your group what happened.
    4. Have you ever forgotten an important date, like a birthday or an anniversary? Tell your group what happened.
    5. As people grow older, sometimes the distant past is easier to remember than the near past. Why do you think this is? Have you ever seen examples of this? Tell your group about them.
    6. Are there some things or times that you will never forget? Tell your group about them. Are there some things or times that you wish you could forget? Tell your group about them.
    7. Many people find that a certain sound or smell brings back a childhood memory very strongly (such as the smell of a food that your mother often cooked when you were young).
    Why do you think this is?
    What has this effect on you?
    Give examples.
    8. Many people find that visiting certain place brings back a childhood memory very strongly (such as the scene of an old family holiday).
    Why do you think this is?
    Where has this effect on you?
    Give examples.
    9. If you could e*** your memories, which ones would you erase and why? Which ones would you make clearer and more vivid?
    10. "Those who forget the past will repeat it" - What do you think this means? Give examples.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Được kyanhpham sửa chữa / chuyển vào 14:07 ngày 02/11/2006
    Được kyanhpham sửa chữa / chuyển vào 15:00 ngày 02/11/2006
  10. superstart8563

superstart8563 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/11/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    halo everyone
    i want to become a member of SEC club