1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Hot event : SEC's 26th Online Meeting - FAMILY - pg 22

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 20/03/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cái hình nhìn ghê quá. Hết dám ăn cơm.
    BTW, It seems that I couldn''t join Online meeting this week because I''m playing the role of a housekeeper. It''s a long time I didn''t see you. I think it''s really a interesting topic and I want to discuss more about it. Anyway, I will try to post my idea later.
  2. cando

cando Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I dont know to speak with any of you. Pls help
    cando
  3. lucke

lucke Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    16/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi cando,
    We''ll online disscus by using Skype. Do you have Skype ? If not, you can download in this website www.skype.com
    After downloading it, you click here
    http://www7.ttvnol.com/forum/sec/806908.ttvn to add Skype&Y!M''s nickname of SEC member. Hope you will join with us.

4. cando

cando Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thanks. I got Skype ID, can you tell me when we have online meeting, and how I can join a speaking group on Skype.
    Appreciate much.
  5. coldbutcool

coldbutcool Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    bạn cando ơi,
    SEC làm online meeting hằng tuần vào 10pm tối thứ 6 đó bạn.. bạn online bên yahoo + skype nghen rùi bạn set status SEC - Online meeting.. mà bạn đã add nick của SEC mems chưa vậy ?
  6. cando

cando Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Mods,
    Do we have topic for this Fri 10pm?
    cando
  7. TrnHo

TrnHo Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Yes cando. We will have a topic soon for everybody. KyAnh will post it later today. I''m sorry for everything and thanks for asking.
  8. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Halo everyone, how have you been ???
    Here it comes:
    SEC 27th ONLINE MEETING
    We will talk about wat ???
    Plastic Surgery â?" Practicality or Artificiality
    We, human beings, have a tendency to look at ourselves and judge about the way we look. We are not satisfied with what we have, and this is why we are always seeking ways to improve/fix our looks to become more of what we would call, â?operfect selves.â? Therefore, this idea leads our human existence into the question of whether we are doing the right thing or not.
    Ever since the day human beings are not happy with their looks, plastic surgery has become more and more important. It started out as to fix those with defects since birth, such as cleft lip and many more. Over the period of time, technology (again) grows wider and expands more to where plastic surgeons can perform these tasks, nose job, face lift, liposuction, eyelid surgery, and the list goes on. Sadly, more and more people have become addicted to plastic surgery like a person is addicted to smoking, alcohol and drugs. It is not right to say that plastic surgery is bad, but it is more of how people use it in order to determine whether it is good or bad. Moreover, peer pressure is also one of the influences for some young people to get â?oplastic surgery.â? There are some instances that Iâ?Tve encountered over the past few years that some of my friends just got plastic surgery because of their friends did it. It was not the reason of how bad they look; it was just the peer pressure.
    In brief, it is up to oneself to determine whether this practice is positive or negative. Thus, it is not the question of right or wrong. So, here is your chance to argue to be able to prove and state your belief. Your belief is always there, so join our online meeting to fight for what you believe in. We are grateful to have this opportunity to discuss with new and also our lovely (old) members. Lastly, we are looking forward to your enthusiastic effort to participate to improve our knowledge in English as well to make more friends.
    1. Do you think itâ?Ts appropriate for one to have plastic surgery (under what circumstances)? Why or why not?
    2. Do you like to have a girlfriend or a boyfriend who have had plastic surgery before? Why or why not?
    3. If a person, you have loved or known, has had plastic surgery for a lot of times, what would you tell that person?
    4. Have you ever thought of having a plastic surgery done to yourself? If yes, what was it?
    5. Do you think it is worth for one to spend a large amount of money over plastic surgery just to fix certain parts of their appearance(s)? Why or why not?
    6. Are you satisfied with the way you look?
    7. If you have a chance to change your one look, what would it be?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_surgery
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Notice
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. We don''''t have to gather just on Fri. Now, you''''re free!!! Whenever you would like to have a talk, just set your stats "SEC Online Meeting". If we see that there are enough members to make a group, we will contact you immediately through: + Yahoo: to let you have a preparation and + Skype for a conference. Or, if you see your friends have that stats and you''''re ready to talk too, ask them yourself...
    2. The topics will be posted for you once or twice a week. Therefore, we will inform you when it''''s posted on SEC.
    3.. Plz, try to speak English when you''''re in the Skype conference because this is an English speaking room.
    4. After the meeting online, you should do a report on the link we provide you on every Topic Board. It helps you much on your writing skill. So, plz take it as a chance to improve yourself, not a compulsory task you have to archieve.
    5. We really need your idea for the topic because we need a source of topics. So, plz support us to make the content and quatity of topics various and plentiful comparatively. ( send emails to secmods@yahoo.com, post articles to the thread of Online meeting, yahoo messenger directly, offline messages ). All is welcome appreciatedly !!!
    Hope that this activity will be concerned and encouraged by everyone who really care about English !!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  9. tuyetoanhlity

tuyetoanhlity Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    26/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    KA ơi, nhìn MJ là thấy tuyệt vọng luôn àh! Hichichic
    Sao em không post anh chàng nào handsome xíu, cho mọi người ngắm huh?
    Được tuyetoanhlity sửa chữa / chuyển vào 01:00 ngày 02/12/2006
  10. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ừ, post mấy cô diễn viên Hàn Quốc để mọi người còn có cái nhìn tốt đẹp về công nghệ này chứ.
    Hic, hôm qua ngủ quên, hổng biết Online meeting ra sao rồi ? Cỡ rày hổng thấy report gì hết vậy.
    Được litte_spiderman sửa chữa / chuyển vào 15:02 ngày 02/12/2006

Chia sẻ trang này