1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

How to start a conversation with a girl? (GUYS ONLY)

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi uhohwtf, 30/12/2010.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Basically, this is designed for dummies, so would appreciate if dating masters join and share the tricks.

Here goes various advice from internet as reply to our topic (warning: some are completely opposite to one another, some are pretty strange, I mean crazy)

1- Accidentally drop something in front of her and almost trip her trying to pick it up. Apologize, stammer and stare. She'll think you're starstruck and be flattered.

2- Allow her to 'catch' you staring at her, look surprised, embarassed and turn away really quick. You will have HER trying to talk to you. Just make sure you are looking at her FACE! (not at her ***, you fool!)

3- "Nice shoes, wanna ****?"

4- Be honest and open. "Hi,my name is. where are you from? what do you like to do?" Pay more interest in what she likes, adding your likes and dislikes in small bursts.

5- You need to be on the border of ****y and a dick. But be careful and NOT overdue it. Girls like being told what to do and do not be afraid to tell what you want. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF REJECTION.

6- Say to her, something like "your hair looks really pretty today" DO NOT say she is hot, it's a complete turn off!

7- Sometimes you can introduce yourself and ask a really crazy question like "if you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be?" lol, it might seem weird at first, but i think it makes you stand out a lot more than the guy who asks the generic questions like "Hello, how was your day?" Those off the wall questions can really tell you a lot about a person to... you can catch them off guard with a question that they didn't "rehearse".

8- "Go **** yourself, just kidding I'm ________ ___________. What's your name?

9- Talk about random funny things and ask her about herself but dont overload on the questions, just act like it doesn't really matter and b urself. If she doesn't respond and things get awkward, just go for a flatering statement, proby wont work but worth a try. Don't care about rejection and one liner don't work unless she's a pure SLUT!(OR PISSED)

10- A compliment is a good way to break the ice. Comment on how pretty her hair is or how pretty she looks today. Ask her how she is and how school is going. Does she go to the movies and would she like to go with you one weekend.

11- Lie lie and lie some more

12- A girl will think of you as a long term type of boyfriend if you do the following...
    -call her beautiful NOT hot!
    -dont say i love you right away...shell think you just want in her pants
    -keep your cool dont be jealous (those guys are the worst!)
    When at lunch either have her friends and your friends hang out together. or hang with her friends guys are easy to move into a group other than a girl into a guys group. HOPE THIS IS USEFUL TO SOME LOSER!!!

13- "Hi, I see you have breast."

14- "Uhhhh... Hey baby!". Worked for Butthead.

15-
    You:Hey, do you know how much a polar bear weighs?
    Them: I Dunno. (maybe a random guess)
    You: Enough to break the ice. My name is so and so

:-c and [r2)] if above tricks help you :x, don't ^:)^ or =D> me, I am just a messenger.
  2. maquyen

maquyen Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/07/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hee e loooo
    i i...a......m...m
  3. minhtrang86_vn

minhtrang86_vn Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/03/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    %-(%-(%-(%-(%-(%-(%-(%-(%-(

^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^
  4. batmanletruc

batmanletruc Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/09/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    :)) :)) :)) this topic reminds me of Barney Stinson-the dating master

He is very famous for his trick: "Have you met TED"

*TED's wingman taps the random girl on the Shoulder*
    "Have you met Ted?"
    Random girl: "No, I haven't---"
    Wingman walks away.
    Ted: "Hi, I'm Ted"
    Random girl: "Hi, I'm Cindi".
    >:)
  5. tphat2009

tphat2009 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Basically these were posted by youngsters with little or no experience in such matters, or worse, just to get other people in trouble (like from Butthead ^:)^) . http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/134489

Have you tried them yourself?

Why don't you learn from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGkXxFrutw&feature=related =))
  6. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  7. tphat2009

tphat2009 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    02/08/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Why bother with techniques and tricks ? Just be yourself, because sooner or later the girl will know who you truely are.
  8. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nice guys finish last, great chicks often hang out with dicks. Anyway, this topic is supposed to be fun, not serious \:D/

Some cheesy lines:

- Hi, have we met before?
    - Hey, that food taste better, btw are you a friend of the bride?
    - At the end of the book, he die. Oh I'm kidding, just braindead
  9. ccnuts

ccnuts Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    No trickery, just look at the girl's eye and say "Hi". It depends, girls in Vietnam are hot, but white chicks are cold.......
  10. uhohwtf

uhohwtf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/09/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    If you don't aim, why bother shooting? :-"

Chia sẻ trang này