1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

I feel happiness when.....

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 18/11/2005.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    * It is raining...and I stay in my warm room, listen to my favourite music, read a book
    * Waking up at dawn and looking at the blue sky with bright sunlight
    * Finishing a working day with a thought of obtaining satisfaction from what I do that day.
    * Standing at the lift of the building at the twilight. That means I am about to back my home.
    * Being on day-off and going somewhere myselft, enjoying the life...while the others are working
    * Sleeping and being woken up by the ring of cell-phone and hear honie''s sweet voice " are you sleeping"

(to be continue)
  2. nonick

nonick Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    21/03/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    * I read newspaper beside coffe cup in morning.
    * Play football in stade .
  3. FJX

FJX Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    * my English is getting better
    * I can make you smile.
    * passing the next exams at 2 schools without any pressure
  4. letmebe

letmebe Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I feel happiness when:
    - Finish a difficult work with the satisfaction of result
    - Knowing that I have a little friends who always beside me and support me
    - Reading a book and consider about the thinking flow of the author. It is very interesting because i think the author had shared experience whole his life to write a book.
  5. onggiachayratnhanh

onggiachayratnhanh Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    30/04/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    when I meet my love again and I can kiss her ....
  6. letmebe

letmebe Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I feel happiness when someone thanks me !!! I know that I really means important in someone'' mind.
    And I feel happiness when I lost something.. This means I have something to lose. And when something lose, I know that I am ready to receive other things new!!!
    Thank God for anything I had, it ''s not enough to fullfil my want, but It''s built for my need ... And no matter how can I do, I am very important...
  7. king67

king67 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    04/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    - Make someone else happy
    - Achieve my goals
    - being with my family
    - going back to VN
    - a girl has a crush on me
    - win a lottery, which never has happenned
  8. gatihon

gatihon Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    17/12/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    When my mum''s happy.
    I did a awesome job when the others didn''t.
    pass examination with high grade.
    talk with my friends.
    Happiness when I always have vary challenges in my life.
  9. Angel_Wings

Angel_Wings Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/12/2004
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Only when i see her smiling at me again
  10. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I want to share with you guys things I like to do. If you find something interesting, try it out. And you will like it, that ''s it.
    1) Reading

I share this hobby with Ms. Di. I also like to read in a rainy day, lie on my bed, listen to favourist music. Dig into libraries or old bookstores in Sài Gòn to find something interesrting ,and cheap.Something interesting are unpopular topics (something everybody thinks I don''t know, I like to cheat people in that way). Like poerty and music most of my friends never think I know about ( they will laugh). Those topics are too normal, how about these: death,drinking and smoking, massage,and ***.
    -Death and addicted. Let me tell you why I am keen of those topics. I drank since grade 7 and smoked since grade 10. When my friends think about ''addicted'' they may think of me,so somehow I relate to this word. Death I felt scare of. I had one schoolmate who hung herself at grade 10 , one friend and one cousin died in accidents . And there was a time I went to hospital quite often, in a year 4 people I knew were death.
    All of that forced me think about death. I may die today or tomorrow who will cry for me. Maybe a few, maybe nobody. I felt scare of death. You feel scare of something you don''t know, don''t you?Therefore I read death books and I felt better. Maybe someday you will be worry about your parents'' ,friends'' heath. Sooner or later you will be ill and hospitalised (cancer or something I watch so many Korean movies I guess). What will you do?
    Được tao_lao sửa chữa / chuyển vào 10:15 ngày 01/02/2006

Chia sẻ trang này