1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

IELTS CNR Courses with Results - Quality in everything we do

Chủ đề trong 'Gia sư - luyện thi' bởi minhquang9, 30/10/2009.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dear all!
    It?Ts all happening again! This is like déjà vu! Oh my god! Spooky!
    [​IMG]
    * Bạn đang cần gấp 1 điểm Ielts để apply học bổng hoặc đi du học ?
    * Bạn đang tìm 1 trung tâm Tiếng Anh chất lượng với những giáo viên kinh nghiệm ?
    * Bạn đang tìm 1 khóa học Tiếng Anh vừa trình độ trong thời gian rảnh rỗi ?
    * Bạn cảm thấy không thể đáp ứng được với tiền học hoặc lịch học ở những trung tâm lớn như ACET,BC,ILA ...
    ---> Hãy đến với CNR và cảm nhận ...
    CNR LANGUAGE CENTRE!
    Hanoi?Ts first and finest foreign taught IELTS Writing class, it?Ts not exciting but it?Ts
    A COURSE WITH GREAT RESULTS !!!!
    CNR provides:
    *affordable courses(from 30-50% cheaper compared to schools of the same quality) - FROM 57,000vnd PER HOUR TO 65,000vnd PER HOUR
    *high-quality courses that are suited to Vietnamese English language students
    *a full service from elementary to advanced
    *special supplementary courses for IELTS Speaking and IELTS Writing
    *a personal service to students which is missing from the bigger schools
  2. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hey guys,
    a lot of students from ACET now go to other smaller centers to do the ielts course since acet ain''t got enough students to open classes. so you should find out carefully before you pay up for a course else where. Many centers advertise well but their courses khong ra gi. Hi hi. We''re just starting to announce our courses more regularly on forums, cos students been complaining - they wish they''d found us earlier and "why don''t u guys advertise"
    We''ve got extra ielts courses only focusing on writing or speaking and full ielts courses - intermediate to get you a band score of 5.5-6.5 and advanced to get you 6.5 to 8.0 There''s an IELTS class starting next week 11.1.2010 which lasts 6 weeks. You study full time from Monday to Friday, from 8 to 11 am. The fee''s 7,250,000d for 90 hours.
    So pay IELTS CNR a visit and see for yourself.
    [​IMG]
    any questions just call the center. They''re open from Monday to Friday 8 am to 9 pm.
  3. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    This is the most difficult type of IELTS Speaking Part 2.
    The card looks like this:
    Describe a job you think would be enjoyable
    You should say:
    What the job is
    What tasks the job involves
    What qualifications or qualities you would need to do it
    And explain why you think it would be enjoyable.
    Here are a few answers that got corrected and e***ed by a teacher. Notice you very often have to use ?owould? or the second con***ional and many students tend to forget that during the exam.
    Nguyen Hoang Le My
    Describe a job that you think would be enjoyable.
    There are a few jobs I?Td probably enjoy. But being a stage dancer for a famous singer or band for example might be most fun. If I had the choice I?Td choose to be that! There are a few aspects that are appealing to me.
    The first thing that would be great if I did this job is that I could get paid a great deal of money. On top of that you?Td have loads of fans that are fond of you and you?Td feel so proud of yourself to be part of a performance. Anyway, with a well-paid job you could buy lots of luxurious things. Though I?Td imagine the music producers might even sponsor the outfits I?Td have to wear and nice high heels or other kinds of shoes. Like I?Td be wearing branded clothing pretty much all the time.
    Another reason that comes up in my mind just now is that to be on stage, you?Td have this adrenaline rush, which is quite cool. Oh and not to mention the fact that you?Td get to travel to lots of different cities, like Beijing, London, or New York, if therê?Ts a world tour for instance.
    I can imagine it would be more fun compared to working in an office all day and pretending to work while your boss walks by. Hi hi.
    Nguyen Phuong Nga
    When it comes to talking about what job is most enjoyable. Most people would want to be a doctor, which is super stressful as you have a lot of responsibility. Some even want to be a scientist, which I don?Tt understand at all. Anyway, if I had the choice to do any job in the world, I?Td choose to be a singer, which would be amazing.
    I?Td imagine, if you were a singer, firstly you?Td be famous so a lot of people would know you and you?Td stand out in a crowd. Fans would keep your photos in a frame in their room, look at your photos on the internet and read articles about your music and sing your songs in a karaoke bar.
    Also, if you did really well and were popular or known nationwide you could make a lot of money. Plus, companies, like Coco Cola might ask you to pose for them and be on their advert. Not to mention that you?Td be on TV regularly. Though it must be strange to see yourself on TV.
    It would be a dream come true if I became a singer. As a child I had always wanted to be one.
    Bui Thu Quyen
    There are a few jobs I?Td probably find amazing and fun. But, being a doctor might be the best. One of the reason why is because if I could help people by treating their diseases, I?Td be so happy.
    In my opinion, this job is very important for the society. Though, there are a lot of challenges to be faced. Anyway, friends and family of the patient and the patient his or herself would be so grateful and appreciate what I have done for them. Also, I would get a lot of respect in general.
    Therê?Ts also a high possibility to earn more than I don?Tt know for example a cleaner or a guard. That would mean I and my family would enjoy a high standard of living.
    I personally admire doctors and even nurses so so much and that?Ts probably the main reason why I?Td love to be a doctor. I want to be admired too.
    Bui Thu Linh
    I would just love to run a shop. I?Tm really keen on shopping and a lot of the stores in Hanoi don?Tt know how to provide good service. For example, they don?Tt smile but instead are very grumpy. I remember last time I went to Tracy, which is a national chain store, and though I tried on several pairs of trousers and a few dresses, in the end I didn?Tt buy anything, I could feel they hated me. It was terrible.
    Anyway, I?Td try my best to be a good boss and train my staff well. Also If I could, I?Td put a coffee bar in the store, where the shop assistants could relax and chat when there are no customers. I?Tm not sure, my theory could be wrong, but maybe they?Td work harder after socializing with each other and if they actually enjoyed being at work.
    But also if I was the owner of a shop and hired a manager to take care of the day to day tasks, I?Td have more free time and so could do other things like going for a swim, hanging out with my friends, or go to the cinema with my boyfriend. Of course only if it went well. Anyway, basically, that?Ts how I could imagine that this kind of job would be most enjoyable.
    After I come back from Australia with a degree in business, I might try to set up a clothing shop.
    Luu Hoai Linh
    Most jobs are important for society, but imagine there were no doctors in the world? That would be dreadful. More people would die and would have to live with their diseases without being treated and taken care of.
    Anyway, if I had the chance to choose an enjoyable job, I?Td choose to be a doctor. because, you?Td get to meet many kinds of people and that?Td be interesting. But they all would have one thing in common: They need your help and they need a cure for whatever they might have.
    As a doctor I also think that it?Ts important to make sure that you know how to calm your patients and give them hope. And I?Tm sure I?Td be very good at that and so I?Td probably enjoy it.
    But some patients ?" I know because my uncle is a doctor at the Bach Mai Hospital ?" after leaving the hospital come back with presents to give their doctors and nurses. Like my uncle received a motorbike one day from this very rich family.
    And I would also love to wear an ?~always-white, clean?T uniform. Hi hi
    Nguyen Can Chi
    I?Tm going to tell you about the job I think would be the most enjoyable, as I had always wanted to be one, which is being a model. One of the reasons why is because you could appear in many famous magazines.
    I suppose therê?Td be a lot to do as a model, especially if you were well known. For example, travel to different places for a photo shoot.
    Best of all I could wear amazingly beautiful pieces of clothing created by talented fashion designers. If I was a top model I?Td wear clothes from Gucci and Calvin Klein and other cool designers, every single day. All I would have to do is pose in front of the camera, which seems kind of easy.
    Though I can see a few negative things, like I would have to stop eating so much pizza and would have to exercise more regularly and make sure that I always look my best. Of course you?Td need to be tall and slim. I also would have to be this ?~cool as icê?T type of model and it?Td probably not be so easy.
    Now that I think about it, I?Td rather be an actress which definitely would be more exciting as you?Td have to act and so be smart and all.
    Dave
    An enjoyable? Man, that?Ts a tough one. I?Tm getting a bit old now and my dreams kind of died when I was a teenager. You see, I grew up with a passion for flying jet fighters! And when I was 16 I applied for a training scholarship from the Royal Air Force, but after the first day of testing, it was a 2 day process, they told me not to bother because I was so uncoordinated that I would never be good enough. I was a bit upset. But this meant I had to find a new passion and eventually I went travelling which has given me a pretty interesting life so far, though I don?Tt travel anymore.
    But, if I could choose a job now, I think I?Td like to be a baker in a café in a beautiful little European city. I?Td get up at 4am and bake pastries and then eat them while drinking coffee in the plaza outside the bakers and reading a newspaper until lunchtime, when I?Td eat a big lunch and then fall asleep in a hammock under a tree. Now that?Ts what I call enjoyable. Though maybe I?Td need customers too.
    Who knows, maybe it will happen, if I hadn?Tt have failed to be a pilot, I?Td never have come to Vietnam and be doing the best job I have ever done so therê?Ts no knowing what the future holds! Haha.
    Dave
    Enjoyable job? Give me a break! Therê?Ts no such thing as an enjoyable job. Only enjoyable ways to spend money! Actually, I heard about a job where you help rich clients go shopping in big department stores. Like showing them products, clothes, things etc (etecera) which they might like and helping them coordinate their stuff. That basically means you are shopping all day. Job? I don?Tt think so. Fun. Oh yeah baby.
    Mind you, to be spending someone elsê?Ts money and not actually getting to keep the stuff would be kind of irritating. So maybe, the best job would be international bank robber. As you would be able to make loads of money very quickly and then spend it where ever you wanted. Dangerous too, so a bit of adrenaline hahaha.
    Huong
    I?Td probably enjoy all kinds of work, ?~cos I must admit I?Tm a bit workaholic. Actually, I?Tve changed my mind, I would prefer not to work at all, but that wouldn?Tt be realistic. So if I had to choose one job that I think would be fun, I might as well pick to be an engineer. But then you?Td have to be super smart and be good at maths and stuff, so I wouldn?Tt be qualified enough and therefore might not like it very much.
    Let?Ts seê? maybe being a president would be cool, cos you got so much power and it would be so challenging. Though looking at Obama, who obviously has lost lots of weight since he was elected and looking at what he has to deal with on a daily basis, I?Td say it would be way too much.
    Well, I?Tve been teaching English for the past 3 years and it?Ts been all good so far. Except for this one time, where I had to kick a student out cos he was so naughty and haha my face got all red and I felt so embarrassed. My god. That was an experience. Hi hi. Apart from that I, it?Ts great fun!
    Nguyen Hoai Nghia
    I was already thinking of becoming a doctor when I was younger, but I doubted my English is good enough to pass the test. If I had become a doctor, I?Td have helped poor people, but then I couldn?Tt get rich myself. So now what goes through my mind is that, I?Td rather be a businessman. I?Td do export and import for example or sell cars and motorbikes.
    There are so many great jobs, but I want to make Vietnam richer and so being a business man would be the best choice, as I would increase the employment rate and, peoplê?Ts standard of living, therefore, would be higher.
    Though, a more enjoyable job might be to be a prime minister then I could have enough power to improve the Education system in Vietnam and make sure that the traffic?Ts not so bad or things like that.
    Actually, I don?Tt know what job would be good, basically you?Td have to try, cos you never know?
  4. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Most common Part 1 questions:
    Suggested questions for stage 1
    Warm-up
    1. Could you show me your identification card please?
    2. Could you tell me your full name please?
    3. What shall I call you?
    4. Does your name have any special meaning?
    5. Why do so many people change their names?
    6. Is your name important to you?
    Hometown or birth place
    1. Where do you come from?
    2. Where do you live?
    3. Can you tell me something about your hometown?
    4. Can you tell me some famous landscapes or scenic spots in your hometown?
    5. Can you tell me some history of your hometown?
    Personal background and information
    1. Are you a student or do you have a job?
    2. What do you like most about your study?
    3. What kind of job do you prefer after graduation?
    4. What is your major?
    5. What do you do for living?
    6. Could you tell me a typical day of yours?
    7. How do you get your job?
    8. Are you satisfied with your job?
    9. What do you like most about your job?
    10. What kind of job do you prefer in the future?
    Hobby or inclination
    1. What do you usually do in your spare time?
    2. Do you prefer to stay alone or with your friends?
    3. What do you usually do on weekends and weekdays?
    4. What do you usually do when you go out?
    5. What do you usually do with your friends?
    6. Do you like reading?
    7. What kind of books do you like best?
    8. Do you like English? Why or why not?
    9. What do you think of the importance of English?
    10. What are good hobbies and bad hobbies? Why?
    Future plan
    1. Why do you take the IELTS test?
    2. What are you planning to do in the next five years?
    3. What are you planning to do in the next ten years?
    4. What is the first thing you will do when you arrive at the new place?
    Suggested stage 02 questions most frequently asked in stage 1
    1. Traveling
    Do you like traveling?
    Do you like travel alone or with your friends?
    Have you traveled to other places? Where are they?
    What do you usually do when you first arrive in a new place?
    What are the benefits of traveling?
    Why do so many people like traveling nowadays?
    2. Friends
    Do you have many friends? Are they casual acquaintances or close friends?
    Do you prefer to stay with your family or with your friends?
    Do you prefer one or two close friends or many friends?
    Can you talk about your best friend?
    How to make friends?
    What do you usually do with your friends?
    Is the time you spend with your friends as much as that you spend with your family?
    3. Music
    Do you like music?
    What are the benefits of listening to music?
    What kind of music do you like best?
    Why do you like this kind of music?
    4. Transportation
    Can you say something about the transportation in your hometown?
    What is the common means of transport in your country?
    Do traffic jams often occur in your hometown or in the city where you live?
    How to solve the problem?
    What changes in transportation have taken place in the past several years in your country?
    5. Building
    Can you tell me an interesting building in your hometown?
    Can you tell me an interesting building in Hanoi?
  5. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Part 3 IELTS Speaking Transport & Inventions
    y types of questions and different students response - corrected!
    Hope it helps you guys. Just make sure you use lots of modal verbs yea and express your level of certainty...
    Don''t know what I''m talking about? then, join our speaking class.
    1. Will we find an alternative fuel for cars in the near future? Predict
    Viet:
    Well first I believe that we really should find something to replace fuel, as there are loads more cars now and I?Tm sure that fuel will run out sooner or later. By finding an alternative wê?Td reduce pollution. It could be that wê?Tll use milk or water. You never know what the future brings.
    Quyen:
    Well, I?Tm not sure about that but I guess we could find an alternative energy for cars or motorbikes in the next few years. It would be great as fuel is running out and so therê?Tll definitely not be enough for us and we might even have to walk and that?Td be really good as the air?Td become fresher. I hope scientists and engineers are working on finding some kind of liquid to replace petrol.
    Chi:
    If you ask me, with the advanced modern technology in many developed countries combined with smart scientists and engineers, I?Tm sure wê?Tll be able to find another type of fuel for cars, as well as other types of transports. For example, petrol could be replaced with oil or water to run engines.
    Sach:
    I believe that would be possible and it would be a very good thing to do, The reason why I think so is because fuel wê?Tve been using forever and we might run out of that natural resource. Therefore, I think it?Ts already happening that people are discovering or working on an alternative for fuel. I read on the newspaper that people are already studying on some kind of replacement for it. I?Tm not sure which natural resource it was though.
    Thuy:
    Let me think of how to put it.. I suppose that another energy which would replace fuels for vehicles will be found very soon. One reason why I say that is because I have read an article in an online newspaper which is about scientists are on the go of inventing some kind of new energy from the sunlight, or water and I hope it?Tll work out.
    Ghetto queen/king:
    Well, I guess an alternative petrol for motorbikes or cars or planes is quite ?oa must thing to dô? Soon, I can imagine wê?Tll run out of fuel and would have to walk or use the bicycle or only use public transport if wê?Tre lucky. So to find something to replace fuel would be amazing. I don?Tt know, we might not go to the petrol station anymore, but to the milk or water station in 20 years timê?
    My:
    Let me think for a second. I?Tm not sure about that but it?Tll probably discovered be sometime in the future. Maybe water or sunlight could replace it. The reason why I say that is because scientists have been working on it for so long. Though the problem with sunlight would be that in countries where therê?Ts absolutely no sunlight or let?Ts say in the winter, we wouldn?Tt be able to drive..
    2. Do you think the public transport in your city is adequate?
    Evaluate agree/disagree advantages/disadvantages
    Viet:
    I?Td say it?Ts inadequate as there are so many people in this city driving motorbikes and the traffic is so bad, especially during rush hour. I wish we had more public transports, as now we only have buses. It would be great to have a cham or an underground and if we had that we could reduce the time being stuck in traffic and the city would be cleaner.
    Quyen:
    I don?Tt?T think that we have a good public transport system. The buses, for example are always overcrowded. For me for instance to catch a bus or to get to the nearest bus station, cos I don?Tt?T live in the city center, I?Td have to walk for 1 km at least. I hope the government would take some measures to improve it. Simply put more bus stations in the suburbs for instance.
    Chi:
    I absolutely disagree that our public transport is adequate ?" actually it?Ts extremely inadequate. In particularly in the bigger cities, especially because of urbanization buses have become overcrowded. You could be waiting for the bus for an hour and then not able to get in. We basically need a metro or a cham or bigger streets!!! But a good thing about it is that it?Ts soo soo cheap ?" 3 thou per ride, that?Ts like 15 cents?
    Sach:
    Well, I absolutely disagree that it?Ts adequate. What I mean is that there are too many people and there aren?Tt enough public transports. So that?Ts the reason why we all have to take our motorbikes and that means traffic just gets worse. Though people would prefer to take the bus, especially elder ones, cos it?Ts safer and cheaper.
    Thuy:
    Oh no way, I totally can?Tt say that it?Ts adequate at all. There are several reasons, but the main reason is because there are too many traffic jams in the city. I used to only need 20 minutes to get to my office, which is 2 km from my house but now it takes double as long. We have to either make the streets bigger or have an underground to reduce the traffic and encourage people to use public transport, cos now buses are always packed.
    Ghetto king/queen:
    Well it?Ts not really good but it?Ts also really difficult to meet demand. I mean we are an over populated nation. Investing into a new under ground or cham or a sky train, which Thailand has, would be just incredibly expensive u know. So yes it?Ts not adequate, but then it?Ts also quite hard to make it good enough. We would have to make sure that wê?Td stop people from the country side coming in by for example creating jobs there, then maybe the cities wouldn?Tt be so full.
    My:
    It?Ts a really easy question to answer, because obviously on a daily basis we get evidence of how bad traffic is. In my point of view Hanoi needs more public transports ?" more buses a cham, a sky train for instance to solve this problem to meet demand u know. But mainly wê?Td have to stop people buying cars.
    3. Do you think we should be concerned about pollution caused by cars and other vehicles? Speculate
    Viet:
    Yea definitely, because you see. We should understand how much pollution effects our health. What I want to say is that, you can get breathing problems or even lung cancer or asthma. So we should try to reduce it by any means.
    Quyen:
    I totally agree that we should be concerned about pollution in the cities. It?Ts not just a problem in Vietnam, but actually a global issue. Our environment is being damaged and our healths is effected ?" we don?Tt only have to face breathing difficulties but also the noice of the traffic and being stuck in traffic every single day.
    Chi:
    Surely we should do that. There are several reasons why but the main one is that pollution causes respiratory health problems like asthma. But more importantly the environment is being polluted and that is the main cause that lead to global warming now.
    Sach:
    In my point of view, that is a really serious problem in Hanoi, Hcmc or any other big international cities like Bangkok. So we should be concerned and we also should do something about it like trying to be environmentally friendly and use our bicycle or walk.
    Thuy:
    Let me see. I guess I don?Tt completely agree that we should be concerned. In fact, pollution from cars and other vehicles is a big deal. But actually factories release more CO2. So we should actually be more concerned about pollution created by manufacturers.
    Ghetto king/queen:
    I tend to disagree, but it?Ts a difficult question so I don?Tt know what to say really. But maybe I tend to disagree. The reason is that we don?Tt need to worry cos I think wê?Tll still live for a long time, but the next generation might have *****ffer from this issue a lot more than us, unless we can actually find a solution to reduce the air pollution.
    My:
    I tend to agree that we need t be concerned about the environmental issues like air pollution and noise pollution caused by cars or other vehicles. So, I suppose people now should be concerned about this because our environment is being destroyed and we should save our earth asap.
    4. Should the government in your country build more roads in your area?
    Evaluate a solution
    Viet:
    I totally believe that building more roads where I live would be great because the road system is so bad and we have difficulties getting around and so it?Td be appreciated if the government built or widen roads. It would be one solution to get rid of traffic jams.
    Quyen:
    Maybe that would be a way to solve the traffic problem. U know Hanoi is too crowded now and building more roads might reduce traffic jams and so people would need less time to get to work.
    Chi:
    I quite support this idea as building more roads in the city could decrease traffic jams but it has to be done in the right way. Well the truth is that I don?Tt think it would be a good solution actually. Maybe it?Td be better to built an under pass like the one we have on the Dai Co Viet- Le Duan intersection or a flyovers like they have in Bangkok. Or have a subway or sky train instead of making streets bigger, as so many people have lost their house cos of expanding roads.
    Sach:
    It?Ts an interesting possibility and I agree with that we need to widen or build more roads as it might help people travel easier due to the reduction of dense traffic. The reason why I think so is because there are a lot of cars nowadays and so we need bigger roads to accommodate with that. So one of the things to solve this problem is to built more wider roads.
    Thuy:
    I?Tm not sure because I?Tm not an expert when it comes to transport system. However I tend to rather agree than disagree . One thing that comes to my mind from my own experience is that I prefer to drive in a car than taking the train for long distance for instance so we need bigger roads so we wouldn?Tt be stuck. Though it?Ts a rather selfish idea.
    Ghetto kind/queen:
    Well, I suppose building more roads in Vietnam would be a terrific idea. More roads means more space and more space means less traffic and that means wê?Td be able to come more on time or wouldn?Tt have to rush so much. Also, tourists or investors would have a better impression of Vietnam.
    My:
    Obviously I have no choice but to agree that we do need more roads to minimize the traffic flow on the streets. You can not imagine or well you probably know how bad the traffic is. I mean when I was in high school it took me 5 minutes to get to school and now it takes 3 times longer and it?Ts just so annoying.

5. Will we able to go around the world in under twelve hours in the future? Predict
    Quyen:
    Well. Uhm, Let me think for a second but it?Ts really hard to say. But I?Tm sure but nothing?Ts impossible in our word nowadays. I mean we invented plans 100 years or so ago and before that we never thought it was going to be possible. With the high speed and advanced technology I suppose that one day wê?Tll manage to get that.
    Chi:
    I never thought about things like that but it sounds kind of impossible. Because now to fly to the states only it already takes a day or so so around the whole world in half a day might not be that realistic. And if it was possible it would be too expensive for us to afford and only rich people could or would need to take such a flight and it?Td be so bad for the environment too. I don?Tt know.
    Ghetto queen/king:
    I don?Tt know because it?Ts a hard question to answer. I guess wê?Td save a lot of time. But that would also mean that flying to HCMC would only take 10-20 minutes and that?Td be amazing. I?Tm sure therê?Td be a lot of demand for super fast flights and I don?Tt think people would mind paying a bit more for that.
    My:
    Maybe, well we might cos you never know. It would be unbelievable ?" I mean in 12 hours all around the world? Well let?Ts look at 100 200 years ago we never would have thought that wê?Td have planes so it?Ts quite possible to have this super fast jet.
    Huong
    3 51 60 900
    www.ieltscnr.com
    ìno@ieltscnr.com
  6. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Part 1 IELTS SPEAKING
    house, cooking and clothes!!! Example answer of a student - corrected versions.
    D Trang
    HOUSE
    Let?Ts talk about where you livê?
    Do you live in a house or an apartment?
    I prefer to live in a house because I?Tm living in an apartment with my family and so I really want a change. If we lived in a house there would be more space and so I wouldn?Tt have to worry about what others do. For example therê?Td be enough space for 2 tv?Ts and so we wouldn?Tt have to fight over the remote control.
    Can you describe your home for me?
    I live in an apartment building on Nguyen Tru street and we are on the 1st floor. There are 4 rooms ?" a kitchen, a living room, 2 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom. I love my room and the view is amazing as I can see the market but sometimes it?Ts a bit noisy. Also I love the kitchen, because I just love cooking so much.
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of living in an apartment?
    Living in an apartment is alright but there are also some problems. For example, if therê?Ts any news everyone in the building will know and so they gossip. But then sometimes when you for instance forgot to buy onions you can go over and ask them for some. But still like I said before I?Td rather live in a house.
    COOKING
    Let?Ts move on to talk about cooking?
    Do you like cooking?
    I like to cook a lot, which is a reason why I?Tm chubby. But because I?Tm busy with school, my mother does the cooking and it?Ts always so good. Though on the weekend I often cook and learn from my mom a few tra***ional dishes.
    Who does the cooking in your home?
    Both my father and me are so busy ?" he works and I study, so it?Ts my mother, who always makes our dinner. She also gives us a variety of different dishes every time. I?Tm so glad and lucky that it is her, who cooks.
    Do you think family meals are important?
    In my opinion, family means are very important because of several reasons. First, home- made meals are always better and tastier and also cheaper that in restaurants. Also, when we are all together it?Ts very warm and cozy and we can get closer and I can tell my parents about my day too.
    Have eating habits changed in the last twenty years?
    Nowadays, there are a lot of things that have changed, including the eating habits. 10 20 years ago people ate more often at home and ate a lot of fruits and vegetables and most dishes were made from rice. 20 years later, people are busier with their studies or work and so eat out and eat more fast food, pizza or noodle soup. Families hardly ever cook in the mornings and have milk, bread and coffee for breakfast.
    CLOTHES
    Let?Ts talk about clothes
    What kind of clothes do you like to wear?
    I like to wear a simple shirt and a pair of jeans because it?Ts quite sporty, I look strong, and I think it suits me. In summer I always dress like that and sometimes I wear sunglasses. Basically - anything that is comfortable and that makes me feel confident.
    Do you think that the way we dress is important? Why?
    Nowadays, people really care about clothes. Some people say that what you wear describes or shows who you are. People who work in an office can?Tt wear jeans and should wear a suit or a tie ?" like formally. You can?Tt wear ***y clothes to work. People need to choose clothes carefully to fit the places they go to. So I think the way we dress is incredibly important.
    Have the type of clothes people wear in your country changed during the last 20 years?
    In my opinion the way we dress has changed a lot because now we are living a more modern life. Therê?Ts more fashion from the west available and girls or women now have more freedom to wear for example short skirts or shorts. And nowadays there are many kinds of styles, like hip hop style, rock or teenage style and so on.
    Được vietnt86 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 18:56 ngày 15/01/2010
  7. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    FROM ZERO TO HERO AT ENGLISH IN LESS THAN A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Bạn đang cần gấp 1 điểm Ielts để apply học bổng hoặc đi du học, hoặc đang tìm 1 trung tâm Tiếng Anh chất lượng với những giáo viên bản xứ kinh nghiệm, và cần học gấp. Bạn có thể học ở IELTS CNR tại vì trung tâm đấy cực chất lượng và uy tín cũng tại vì số học sinh 0 quá 14 người. IELTS cnr có 7 trình độ: Beginner, Ele, Pre, Upper, IELTS Inter, và IELTS Advanced. Trong khi đó còn lớp chuyên dạy IELTS Writing và Speaking.
    Các lớp bạn sẽ học trong vòng 9 tuần vào buổi chiều từ 2-5 giờ hoặc buổi sáng 8-11 giờ cả tuần từ T2 đến T6 và lớp IELTS (4 skills) thì mất 6 tuần. Chính vì thế để mà đạt được 6.5 bạn chỉ mất dưới 1 năm. Bạn đang phải đi làm hoặc đi học thì có thể học vào buổi tối từ 6-9 giờ 3 buổi trong tuần-1 khóa là 15 tuần.
    IELTS Speaking và IELTS Writing khai giảng liên tục trong 5 tuần. Lớp này IELTS CNR thường học từ 2-5 giờ và 6-9 giờ buổi tối. IELTS Speaking học vào thứ 3 & 5 còn IELTS Writing học T2,4,6. Con tôi đã theo học 2 lớp này và speaking lên được từ 5.5 đến 6.5 và writing từ 5.0 đến 6.5.
    Trước khi học bạn phải thi đầu vào đánh giá trình độ tiếng Anh của bạn ở cả 4 kỹ năng: nghe, nói, đọc, viết, và grammar trong vòng1 tiếng và bạn sẽ nhận được những feedback về trình độ tiếng Anh của mình và nhận được tư vấn về những khóa học phù hợp với bạn luôn. Thi kiểm tra bạn không cần hẹn nếu bạn đến trong tuần từ 8h sang đến 6h tối.
    Hãy liên lạc với Chị Oanh trong giờ hành chính 04 3 51 60 900 or e-mail: ieltscnr@gmail.com và info@ieltscnr.com or website www.ieltscnr.com
  8. vietnt86

vietnt86 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Các bạn ơi,
    Bạn nào sắp thi IELTS trong tháng tới nhưng chưa tự tin về khả năng nói của mình hoặc còn chăn trở về kỹ năng viết, mời các bạn tham gia khóa học IELTS Writing và IELTS Speaking tại CNR-11 Hồ Văn Chương khai giảng ngày 04/01/2010 từ 2-5h hoặc 6-9h. Đã từng có rất nhiều bạn theo học 2 khóa chuyên sâu về nói và viết này và tăng từ 1.0 đến 1.5 band đó. Hãy gọi điện đến số: 0435160900 hoặc email đến:
    ieltscnr@gmail.com để đăng ký ngay trong tháng 12 này, có rất nhiều chính sách ưu đãi dành cho các bạn nhân dịp năm mới đấy.
    [​IMG]
  9. muaxuanbackinh

muaxuanbackinh Moderator box bóng đá VN

Tham gia ngày:
    09/07/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hey guys, check out our last newsletter of this year. Hope you''ll find it useful or at least pretty hehehe. I hope you all gonna have a nice holiday and certainly get loads of lucky cashõ?Ư. Happiness and success and whatever else that you wish for, like a 6.5 or more on your IELTS certificate!!!!
    [​IMG]
    laters.....
    xxxx
  10. ieltscnr

ieltscnr Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    08/12/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [​IMG]
    Welcome!
    IELTS CNR is a centre,with experienced and qualified teachers, that provides high-quality English language and study skills for life at affordable fees. Our intensive morning and afternoon courses allow you to go from beginner to get IELTS 6.5+ in less than a year.
    Our teachers are qualified, experienced, enthusiastic and are extremely willing to help you to become fluent and confident at English and understand their culture.
    We hope to be part of your pathway and guide you through the steps to your success.
    David James Cadman

Chia sẻ trang này