1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

If your crush was fit, but thick, would it matter?

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi Shtp, 10/08/2003.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Ai có câu hỏi gì ngắn ngắn hay hay thì vào cho bà con cũng vui với nhé. Tham khảo ý kiến của nhiều người cũng hay ho ra trò, gọi là phỏng vấn đi...

Here I go first:

Do you prefer street snogs or private passion?

People have the right to do as they please but i personally wouldn?Tt want to draw that kind of attention to myself. If i see other people snogging in public ?~cause i just think they must be in love?and it?Tll be better if you don?Tt go over the top. Keep it short and sweet ?" a slobbery kiss lasting longer than a minute is too much. Like, get a room! ( I know i don?Tt like to see people licking each others?T faces in the street!)...

LEAVE ME ALONE!
  2. britneybritney

britneybritney Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    08/05/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hehe I totally agree with you, shtp. Ironically, the fact is that a great number of people tend to prefer street snogs to private passion for the time being. Take my classmates as an obvious example. They freely snog their sweethearts in front of dozens of people, holding hands, hugging and even kissing each other passionately It''s getting more and more ordinary too see couples doing things as such in crowded streets today. hehe take a ride to West lake on Saturday and Sunday nights and you''ll see right away how youngsters now act. I used to feel extremely annoyed to see people snogging in the street and consider them awfully impolite. I''m used to it now, though since I have to witness such affectionate actions everyday in my class , where there''re loads of lovers hehe
    So close no matter how far... well be friends forever...
  3. Damark

Damark Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    09/12/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    well, Britney, when you are next to your loved one, the outside environment would seem to fade away, and it doesnt really matter anymore. I''''d have to admit that a passionate "French kiss" involving tounges is kinda inappropriate. But a quick kiss on her lip, a squeeze of her hand, or a hug, and the tingling feelings afterward .... It''''s an undescribable happy feeling.
    Of course there would be private passion, you can never make such comparison between "private passion" and "street snogging". IMO, private passion is always there, but "street snogging" is like a sudden burst in your feeling, it''''s when you look at her, and you just feel so so in love, and you cant help but reach out for a kiss and pay no attention to the outside world.
    Oh yeah, and people "do not" prefer "street snogging" to "private passion". If they can do "street snogging" so frequently and with such passion, just imagine what they can do "in private"
    I have been hit by a thunderbolt
    Được Damark sửa chữa / chuyển vào 00:54 ngày 11/08/2003
  4. CXR

CXR Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/03/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Somebody once said "when you are in love, you dont notice other people around you" .. so what''s the difference between "street snogs" and "private passion" when the two birds are singing the same love song? .. hehe ..
    "Nguyện mỗi người có một niềm vui"
  5. vitamin3010

vitamin3010 Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    08/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Well,well, well ........ 3 years ago, I wanted to kiss my bf in the elevators of WTC. I just wanna enjoy the feeling "up and down" But now, we are apart (for a mickey mouse reason) . I think of him day and night I always imagine the day I meet him at Noi Bai airport, I will do nothing but kissing him despite a hundred of ppl looking at us. I dont care.
    But... that''s in my mind, guys. First , WCT dun exist any more. Second, ......Huhuhuhu, i dont wanna think about it ......it hurts me.
    Byebye, here is my opinion. My english is not good enough to express all of it. I havnt used E for about 2 months. Hic, thank 4 reading. Catch u later, guys
    Honey, Why do u never close u''r eyes as kissing me ? ( a question in a film, not mine )
  6. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ''If they can do "street snogging" so frequently and with such passion, just imagine what they can do "in private"'' (Damark)
    haha. I think Damark''s got the answer. The difference is, in the street they cant (not so sure) do things that they can do ''in private'' (hic)
    LEAVE ME ALONE!
  7. britneybritney

britneybritney Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    08/05/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    haha good answer, shtp! You''re extremely clever Perhaps Damark is right, we never know what we''re doing when we''re crazy in love. If I fall madly for a guy and he does, too , we''d probably do the same thing hehe. I still feel sth not quite alright, though. Exactly like you said, Damark, if people can do "street snogging" so frequently without shame, who knows what the hell they would do when there''re just just 2 persons? Then, isn''t it too dangerous for people my age to show their private emotions freely in public? Remember we''re only 16 and we''re living in Vietnam at the moment, not America or somewhere else, where ethic behaviours are highly respected. Oh, maybe I''m living in a strictly disciplinary family, so.... I''m a little bit conservative
    So close no matter how far... I have you in my heart and nothing else matters... :x
  8. Sil

Sil Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/06/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Very good point there. =). Two thumbs up.
    I''m guilty of such ''public displayed affection'' (we never go overboard..just hands-holding, lots of bear-hugs, light kisses)...But I''d much prefer ''private'' because..=D I don''t kiss and tell! ;D
    Love doesn''t make you crazy. It''s the people who are WITHOUT love that are crazy.

Doi la bien kho..
  9. Damark

Damark Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    09/12/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    whoa, Sil, you leave a lot of things for imagination. ....
    But I totally agree with your last sentence
    I have been hit by a thunderbolt
  10. Shtp

Shtp Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I''''ve got lots of love from my mom -->Im not crazy right? But ''''Sometimes i think i''''m crazy, i''''m crazy oh so crazy...'''' without a bf hehe ( just kidding). yeah Britneybritney, we''re only 16 and we don''t need any serious relationship now but good friends. They''re extremely importand to me.
    LEAVE ME ALONE!
    Được shtp sửa chữa / chuyển vào 02:50 ngày 15/08/2003

Chia sẻ trang này