1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Interview 3 new moderators: KYANHPHAM, KING67, TRNHO

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 09/10/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    INTERVIEW SEC THREE NEW MODERATORS

SEC three new leaders:

Kyanhpham[​IMG]

King67[​IMG]

TrnHo
    [​IMG]

They are who we pin our hope, expectation. They are who we think they can build and develop our SEC. Let''''''''''''''''s listen to what they think, and feel free to raise all (tough) questions to them.

Được dirosemimi sửa chữa / chuyển vào 17:33 ngày 10/10/2006
  2. kiddi_ise

kiddi_ise Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/10/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    hehe chúc mừng các mod mới của chúng ta nhé. Mong rằng các mod và mọi người ngày càng hoạt động tích cực hơn để SEC ngày càng tiến lên. Gogogo
  3. coldbutcool

coldbutcool Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chúc mừng 3 mod mới.. TrnHo, King67 và kyanhpham
    Với kết quả được bình chọn khách quan trong cuộc Trưng cầu ý kiến hai tuần qua, các bạn đã trở thành những người quản lý hoạt động của SEC từ hôm nay. Cùng với những thành viên mới, quen thuộc hay kỳ cựu, hy vong toàn thể chúng ta sẽ làm cho SEC ngày một tốt đẹp hơn, là nơi thật sự để học hỏi, giao lưu và chia sẻ.

Warm hugs from cbc
  4. zizi_opzz

zizi_opzz Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    06/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Congratulate our three new wonderful moderators!
    I have one question for three mods:
    What do you do first for a SEC with a better quality?
    One question specially for TrnHo:
    You have just joined SEC for a couple of month, but everybody here trusts you and vote for you. Amazing huh ! How is your feeling? Could you share with us? (Sweet? Surprised? Happy?.....)
  5. nham_nhi2712

nham_nhi2712 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    16/09/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Totally agree with zizzi....
    Welcome 3 new mods!!
    Can we celebrate an online party to welcome those 3 mods?? What do you think? Go to skype or paltalk for a free chit chat and getting everybody known, ok??
  6. mbf

mbf Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    05/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    1st question : Let us know more about you, TrnHo
    2nd question : Why did u choose the nick KING for yourself ?
    3rd question : What do you think about the sentence : Music heal your soul, kyanhpham ?
  7. yeuanh_amtham

yeuanh_amtham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    19/07/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trước tiên, yaat chúc mừng King, sự lựa chọn đầu tiên của yaat đã thành mod. Bạn hãy hoàn thành tốt vai trò của mình nhé. mem của SEC luôn mong đợi các bài viết của bạn, và đừng post những bài kiểu như withdraw làm buồn lòng SEC mem nha.
    TrnHo là ai vậy ta? tui hỏng biết ng này. hix hix, bạn phát biểu đôi chút cảm nghĩ điiiii, như bạn zizi nói ý
    Còn kyanhpham, tui hỏng có comment tại him tui thấy ok rồi.
    cảm ơn đã xem
  8. kyanhpham

kyanhpham Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    First and foremost, I would like to say thank you to all of you for put your reliance on us. And now is the time to be on the dead stage ??? ( kidding ).
    @ Zizi-opop: Sr for not answer your question this time !!! You make me hesitate much because it is the responsible issue!!! So, i will try to response your tough and tra***ional question !!!
    @Nhamnhi: Certainly we can, for my stage, I hope so ''''''''coz I think there will be many interesting things we can talk about, right??? And for my experince, I think that " 8 " is one of the positive necessary functions of a mod and an active mem. I mean talkative, not gossiping...
    @Mbf: You touch one part of my life. Thnx so much !!! For me, first, music brings me career, money and the most important thing, JOY. I do agree with your statement. Music shares the happiness with me when something nice comes to me. In the other hand, music consoles me when I confront problem and experience tough time ( like this tough time !!! ). So ever when I''''''''m happy or in bad mood, music can cheer me up and set me in a comfortable smooth sofa. That''''''''s the reason why I consider music as one of my best friends in need. Everytime and everywhere, music appears to help and support me. Futhermore, music has colourfied my life as well as my world. Life is not that easy, and music make it become more meaningful and beautiful... ... Are you satisfied with my almost lecture ??? ...
    @YAAT: Oh, Life is so easy this time !!! I have a space to relax for the next dead stage... Thnx...
    Được kyanhpham sửa chữa / chuyển vào 16:07 ngày 10/10/2006
  9. litte_spiderman

litte_spiderman Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Congratuation ! Our 3 new mods.
    Do I get a award because of my vote ?
    Hope all of you don''t feel your new roles are heavy burden.
    Actually, we, the other SEC''s members, are always here *****pport you. So don''t be afraid to do anything you think it''s good for our SEC.
    P/S :
    To Trang : You look similar to someone.
  10. coldbutcool

coldbutcool Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trang xinh thế
    tài sắc vẹn toàn

Chia sẻ trang này