1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Is there any chance for a happy marriage of Vietnamese and foreigner?

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi dirosemimi, 18/10/2005.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. dirosemimi

dirosemimi Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Along with the globalization tendency, culture, trade, education exchange results in multinational relationships and multinational marriages. Naturally, Vietnam does not stand out of that global trend.

A marriage which bride and groom are different in races meets more difficulties to live together in harmony. The first reason comes from culture differences as the two persons receive difference educations from families, schools, friends, societies. The ways they think, they do are mostly not similar. Ex: the foreign husband assumes going out to a bar, club at the ages of minors is nomal. However, the Vietnamese wife forbids their children to do that. Thus they may quarrel to each other. In ad***ion, there are also many other things that may lead to quarrels such as different food tastes, different behaviors (with parents, relatives,etc), ***ual habits, etc.

The second reason and also the corollary of the above reason is understandings. In my opinion, they could not deeply understand their spouses'' thoughts, concepts. Therefore, how can they share moods and sympathize with each other?

However, I know many muitinational marriages are successful and happy. I wonder whether they are kind of persons who have simple mind, thoughts, so they do not need to care about many complicated aspects of life, and do not need to have profound understandings of each other.

Do you believe this kind of marriage can be happy? If yes, what elements it can rely on? Does it bring a real, true happiness?
    As far as I am concerned, I doubt it and I obviously have a pessimistic view of it
  2. thanh_thinh@

thanh_thinh@ Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    06/02/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ofcourse happy , it''s up to Brig and groom.
    and i just wanna tell you , if you love S.O , you thinking careful like that , it''s not a real - a true love , and so tired . You can manage it each others . You have to believe , don''t value and moan , and ask people like this topic , how poor , it''s such like a game , U Know that !
    I''m not good at English , plz forgive if i have mistakes and i''m so sorry for all my inconvenient
    Hope u will find ur way soon , and decide right .
    all the best .........you
  3. dirosemimi

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi thanh_thinh@,
    Thanks a lot for your sharings and your attention. It is my pleasure to hear from you again.
    However, this is absolutely not my story :) . It is just my concern about life, happiness, and people around. And I want to share with all of you guys, and discuss with each other.
    Hope to talk with you more.....
    So SEC members, tell us what you think.
  4. Tao_lao

Tao_lao Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Dimi,
    It is nice to come back here to talk to nice girls and guys in SEC.
    I agree with thanh_thinh@.
  5. dirosemimi

Tham gia ngày:
    22/09/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Tao-lao,
    It is so happy happy to see you back. But it seems that you are different from the past: few words, few sharings,etc.
    Warmly welcome back.
    ---
  6. letmebe

letmebe Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    24/04/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    In my opinion, the distance about culture between Western people and Eastern people, between VNeses and foreigners is very closer than 10 years ago. I have seen some couples who are living happy together and have cute babies . They have really known the different about the culture, so they understand and sympathy together.
    If you has an husband / wife who is foreigner, you can discover a lot of nice things, and everyday you can have something new and refresh !!! In ad***ion, you can travel to his / her country to study their country . It is very exciting!
    I have a friend who wishes he will has many girlfriends in many country / place to travel and understand their country !/ place! The best way to discover the culture from another country /.place is flirt someone who lives there.
  7. Tao_lao

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Hi Dimi,
    it ''s long time I have not written in English. I feel difficult to express my opinion. Wish everybody have a nice day.
  8. Tao_lao

Tham gia ngày:
    17/04/2002
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    One related article in Vietnamese:
    http://www.viet-studies.org/Lay_chong_tay.htm
  9. FJX

FJX Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    30/10/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    No love, no happiness
  10. shanex

shanex Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    17/07/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    In my opinion, The marriage between VNese person and Foriegner is called happiness or not depends on many factors. Maybe, i can''t tell enough factors that affect to this matter but i just write what i think,ok?
    Generally, Most Vietnamese people think VNese girls get married with Foreigners only for Money and the oversea Life, so It is''nt good and will remain the bad results in future. It is completely correct because that is an unloved marriage. Noone can live happily with person whom we dont love. But if we love someone truely, then it is easy for us to accept all the differences between 2 people, even cultures, religion, lifestyle...
    Life isn''t easy, so whether getting foreign husband or vnese husband we also have to face the big differences and hidden contra***ions in life, and they always affect to our family............
    ( Sorry! Iam busy now, i will post more in next time!)

Chia sẻ trang này