1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Jokes in English

Chủ đề trong 'Anh (English Club)' bởi username, 29/09/2001.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. username

username Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    19/07/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    World war II joke

A World War II pilot is reminiscing before school children about his days in the air force. (Joke best delivered with a good thick accent)

"In 1942," he says, "the situation was really tough. The Germans had a very strong air force. I remember, " he continues, "one day I was protecting the bombers and suddenly, out of the clouds, these fokkers appeared.

(At this point, several of the children giggle.)

I looked up, and right above me was one of them. I aimed at him and shot him down. They were swarming. I immediately realized that there was another fokker behind me."

At this instant the girls in the au***orium start to giggle and boys start to laugh. The teacher stands up and says, "I think I should point out that 'Fokker' was the name of the German-Dutch aircraft company"

"That's true," says the pilot, "but these fokkers were flying
    Messerschmidts."

Hi hi buồn cười qu

Được sửa chữa bởi - milou on 21/10/2001 09:49
  2. dinosaur

dinosaur Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    18/06/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Excuse me, can u explain for me the meaning of "fokker" and "Messerschmidts" pls. I can't find them in the dictionary. Thanks.
  3. username

Tham gia ngày:
    19/07/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    "Fokker" and "Messerschmidts" aren't English words but when pronounced aloud they sound similar to those in English that I shouldn't write down because of their vulgarity. Try to find out on your own !! Good luck !!
  4. username

Tham gia ngày:
    19/07/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Little Johnny
    A sixth grade class is doing some spelling drills. The teacher asks Tommy if he can spell 'before.' He stands up and says, "Before, B-E-P-H-O-R." The teacher says, "No, that's wrong. Can anyone else spell before?"
    Another little boy stands up and says, "Before, B-E-F-O-O-R." Again the teacher says, "No, that's wrong."
    The teacher asks, "Little Johnny can you spell 'before' ?" Little Johnny stands up and says, "Before, B-E-F-O-R-E." "Excellent Johnny, now can you use it in a sentence?" Little Johnny says, "That's easy. Two plus two be fore."
  5. username

Tham gia ngày:
    19/07/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Jealousy
    Suspecting her husband of infidelity, the woman attempted to put an end to it by arousing his jealousy.
    "What would you say if I told you that I've been sleeping with your best friend?" she asked provocatively.
    "Well," he mused, "I'd have to say that you're a lesbian!"
  6. username

Tham gia ngày:
    19/07/2001
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

The Amazing Invention
    An American who finds himself in Moscow wants to know the time. He sees a man approaching him carrying two heavy suitcases and asks the fellow if he knows the correct time.
    "Certainly," says the Russian, setting down the two bags and looking at his wrist.
    "It is 11:43 and 17 seconds. The date is Feb. 13, the moon is nearing its full phase and the atmospheric pressure stands at 992 hectopascals and is rising."
    The visitor is dumbfounded but manages to ask if the watch that provides all this information is Japanese. No, he is told, it is "our own, a product of Soviet
    Technology."
    "Well, that is wonderful, you are to be congratulated."
    "Yes," the Russian answers, straining to pick up the suitcases, "but these batteries are still a little heavy."

Chia sẻ trang này