1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Khai giảng các lớp TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Dịch Thuật mới thông tin chi tiết giữa trang số 98 - Thầy Trần

Chủ đề trong 'Tìm bạn/thày/lớp học ngoại ngữ' bởi TranNgocVui, 03/06/2008.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. TranNgocVui

TranNgocVui Thành viên tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/07/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trang số 46, 47 đã được sửa lỗi chi tiết xong và gửi lại vào hòm thư của các lớp . Những thành viên đã đăng bài tại các trang này có thể tải bài về để theo dõi chi tiết và rút kinh nghiệm.
  2. TranNgocVui

Tham gia ngày:
    03/07/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trang số 48 cũng đã được sửa xong và chuyển vào hòm thư của các lớp.
    Những bạn học viên mới cho dù mới tham gia từ 1-2 buổi khai giảng cũng có thể đặt câu và gửi vào TOPIC này. Lưu ý: mỗi một ngày nên đặt câu ít nhất từ 10-20 câu.
  3. tienganh2

tienganh2 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/07/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Gửi thầy!

Dưới đây là 10 câu sử dụng các từ và cụm từ mới trong bài "Zoo conservation programmes", mong nhận được sự chỉ bảo của thầy:

1. "Google" has now been defined in Oxford dictionary as an action to find information on the Internet using google.com.
    2. ABC has persuaded me to devote more time to improve my English.
    3. With good knowledge on finance, ABC is capable of being CFO.
    4. HP''''s interviewer is slinghtly scaptical about ABC''''s Cisco CCNA Certification.
    5. Today, my mediocre report on my working causes my boss some irritation.
    6. Our production schedule report has done with an unrealistic optimism.
    7. Breeding of endangered species is being considered in Vietnam now.
    8. His lies are based on her naive faith.
    9. ABC has held an international conference on material theory.
    10. It is difficult to complete my homework. ^^

Em lập cái id cho tiện mà mãi ko nhận được mail kích hoạt, mất cả kiên nhẫn thầy ạ! Thôi đành gửi tạm 1 chục câu đã, cho nó up cho mọi người dễ tìm. Bài tiếp chắc mai em gửi, h em mới làm!
    Kính thư, học viên Hải Nguyên lớp IELTS 47
    Được tienganh2 sửa chữa / chuyển vào 13:36 ngày 06/09/2008
  4. TranNgocVui

Tham gia ngày:
    03/07/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trang 49a có bài của bạn HNg cũng đã được sửa xong. Bạn không cần phải Gạch chân phần cấu trúc đâu.
    Mọi người khi đăng bài phải nêu rõ tên, lớp ở phần đầu của trang.
  5. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em xin gửi dùm mr "Hoang The Viet"!, từ hòm thư của lớp.
    Viet IELTS47F67
    Chao thay, em xin gui 10 cau (dat cau voi cau truc moi, tu moi) cho bao dau tien da hoc toi thu 4 (27 Aug)
    1) Hanoi''s pollution causes me much irritation whenever going out
    2) Tan''s house was built by Giao architect in 2007, bordered with advertisement banner of Sony, headlined " Nothing like Sony".
    3) The mediocre survey on Hanoi building'' s planning in the overall scheme of 2010 -2020 do not meet with growing demand of urban development.
    4) Teens, borned in 1990s (9X) is buzzleword in nowadays society.
    5) Calibre and morality of party members always to be carefully examnied before its official recruiting ceremony.
    6) Every single dubious action will be promtly detected in examination rooms by corridor inspectors.
    7) 07 days ago, the damming report on petrolium price by a fresh journalist causes great debate in press circle.
    8) In this era of international intergration, ways of incorporation plays an important & indispensable role in team work.
    9) Inspite of receiving much granted budget from goverment, so little money & efforts has been implemented for hunger eredication - poverty alleviation campaign by local authorities in remoted areas.
    10) The myth of Noch Less lake''s monster in UK still be considered as a mystery to human.
    Mong thay kiem tra & sua loi cho em
    Cam on thay
    Hoang The Viet
  6. tienganh2

tienganh2 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/07/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Nguyen Hai Ninh lớp IELTS 47f67. Mong thầy sửa giúp
    1. I will turn myself into a crazy man if I keep flirting her anymore.
    2. Learning English with Mr. Vui pays off in some ways.
    3. I will move up to my girl friend''s house.
    4. Dating is nothing new.
    5. I experimented with my friends'' advice on dating but that didn''t prove practical.
    6. Not until a girl accepted to go to Megastar Cinema with me, did I believe that I can flirt.
    7. Will we catch on this method of learning English?
    8. To equal Mr. Vui annual income, how many beehives will you have?
    9. Every year, I must haul my laptop back to Sony Center, where it will be fixed.
    10. Mr. X kept going to parks with his girl until he maried.
  7. MadaraUchiha

MadaraUchiha Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em xin gửi Thầy bài tập cho bài Architecture, Mong nhận được sự chỉ bảo của thầy:
    1. The reports on the resounding success of London Zoo''''''''s conservation are often controversial.
    2. The scientific and technological achievement helped bring about the rapid growth of industry of the 20th centure.
    3. ABC has been tripped his power because his dubious repute in relatuons.
    4. The richness of people contribute to the growth of their country.
    5. The uncompleted economic policies have prevented the scientific and technological achievement from using widely.
    6. The extremme power of Sasuke, known as Sharingan, was exploited for Akatsuki''''''''s profit.
    7. The growth of rural industries has gained some successes under the supporting of Vietnam''''''''s government.
    8. In order to fill with aspiration *****cceed in English, ABC attend thiss class.
    9. With good experience on managing ABC''''''''s company, he help me to start my first own.
    10. The emerging of efficient and sophisticated techniques has met the demand for improving the quality of life.
    Học viên Hải Nguyên lớp Ielts 47.
    Được MadaraUchiha sửa chữa / chuyển vào 14:27 ngày 08/09/2008
  8. nganxuanan

nganxuanan Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/05/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em là Ngân ở lớp tiếng anh 47 em gửi một đoạn short text mong thầy sửa dùm
    It is necessary to eke out his life. About half of his life was in army .After leaving it , he was fallen into depression. Seemly,there is nothing can make him happy again.Not until the 1998, he decided to go south, scrambling for fertitle jobs in a new land. His first was a gardener .Every morning ,he had to watering and pull up died trees. The job was nothing new , so he turned to be a gardener into a student. For 4 years in university , he was hardworking .Besides , going to class , he also worked in a shop to pay off his fee. Now, he is a famous people in business. In his book , you?Td meet his experiment with the same ideas . learning as much as possible .You must consider studying is the first . Don?Tt allow yourself to give up yourdream
    1. I want to eke out his face , it very funny
    2. About half the nation peasant pull up rice trees to raise industrial trees
    3. when autumn approaches, the rest leaves of trees turn green into yellow
    4. Sometimes, I must hault five cows back to storage to help them lost their way
    5. in blooming season ,I offent go to Japan to waching sakura flower
    6. In the rainy season ,the pollination has more difficults , the bee can?Tt fly over fields because of the heavy wings
    7. paking up my clothes was taken up seven hour so I missed the train
    8. My parents has allowed me to go with you , so you don?Tt keep your face like that , it look as if you have already crashed into a wall
    9. the commercial beekeepers likes moving their hives around the US to find more pollination contracts
    10. computers are in particular demand by accountants who have must worked with the balance
    Được nganxuanan sửa chữa / chuyển vào 16:44 ngày 08/09/2008
  9. TranNgocVui

Tham gia ngày:
    03/07/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chương trình du lịch của 4 lớp đã được gửi vào hòm thư của từng lớp. Thành viên của các lớp nên đọc kỹ và đăng ký với đại diện của lớp mình nhé.
    Lưu ý:
    1) Mr. Nam tài trợ chi phí xe ô tô.
    2) Miss Thu Thảo tài trợ Hướng Dẫn Viên Du Lịch.
    3) Thầy Vui tài trợ nước uống.
  10. TranNgocVui

Tham gia ngày:
    03/07/2007
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Trang 49 đã được sửa chi tiết và gửi vào hòm thư của lớp I47f67.
    Những thành viên đăng bài có thể tải bài về để xem lỗi chi tiết và rút kinh nghiệm. Những bạn khác có thể đọc tham khảo.
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này