1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Khai giảng các lớp TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Dịch Thuật mới thông tin chi tiết giữa trang số 98 - Thầy Trần

Chủ đề trong 'Tìm bạn/thày/lớp học ngoại ngữ' bởi TranNgocVui, 03/06/2008.

Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa
  1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. smile8081

smile8081 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/03/2005
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Cách hay nhất là:
    1/ Đọc mấy trang đầu của topic để hiểu về phương pháp dạy và học
    2/ Gọi điện cho thầy Vui hỏi tư vấn- ĐT: 0912.613.556
    3/ Đi học thử và hỏi các bạn trong lớp: Lớp IELTS hay TOEFL đều được.
    Đặc biệt welcome bạn vào lớp TOEFL iBT 58
  2. chuotbeo999

chuotbeo999 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    06/10/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Student of IELTS 26f67
    1.Neither is it possible to say that the study English is too difficult, if you donõ?Tt find exactly to teacher and exactly class. Let find to Mr.Vuiõ?Ts class !!
    2.The ancient grave was traced back to the deep hole, place was outside in the small village at the suburb of Hanoi.
    3.She began to explore ways of charming dad T.N.Vui by glints, smiles, hot body, suggestive walks and mellifluous voices , v.võ?Ư Hihihi.
    4.With spirit õ?o work not tired õ? of Mr.Vui also helped bring about the repute, a car BMW X6, a larger house and together with a lot of money for him. (^_^)
    5.The fans were reacting againts the weakness manners of Vietnamõ?Ts football team before the succession matchs were worth disappointed near here.
    6.She were among the most beautiful girls who I were already love and wheedle.
    7.The oblique piece lands to make use of building house when the new roads were opened in Hanoi city as well as the other city. The fact was lose beautiful looking of roadõ?Ts appearance as well as it was lose passerõ?Ts sympathy.
    8.I began to explore ways of õ?osword upside downõ? method, õ?osuperfast readõ? method and õ?o internal force of dragonõ? method õ?Ư
    9.The prisoners were stripped of their civil rights, so let us to honest file !!
    10.The sound policies and lines of party were contributed to the development of Vietnam in several near years .
  3. ngoiong

ngoiong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    1. Cooking is the art and science of keeping happiness family
    2. March is the great discovery of people; it reflects scientific and technological achievement of the age as well as the ideas and aspirations of the chef and blacksmith
    3. The appearance of women, however, is often controversial by men
    4. The use of flame can be said to start on a new date.
    5. Neither is it possible to say exactly what characterizes a real love
    6. The origin of fashion is now generally known as modem life style can be trace back to the social changes of the 17th centuries
    7. Instead of using cotton, Levis began to explore ways of creating jean clothes by the latest material such as canvas.
    8. Suddenly raining is favorable con***ion (One of favorable con***ions is raining) helped bring about the romance in firs meet.
    9. Such rapid growth on modem society helped to turn most of population into selfhoods
    10. His love, which for year was protected by the naive faith, was finally closed down. He is obliged his new girlfriend who made him fall in love again
    ielts26f67
  4. ngoiong

ngoiong Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/09/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    11. By the 1900s, children throughout world were reacting against all kind of milk produced with melanin, which is the slow poison
    12. A new style of fashion emerged to reflect more idealistic notions for the future. It was made possible by new materials and sewing techniques. Many sort of trousers, coat, shoes, bench cloth hat emerging from this movement were designed in the International Hippy Style
    13. By the 2008s many kind of dried milk contained melamine emerging from market were made by Chinese
    14. Time for love was stripped of necessary time for game, it was his pleasurable before
    15. Mr. Vui and his wife are among the most influential of many teacher who are contributing to the development of Language training industrial
    16. Obstruction prevented Mr. Vui and his trainees from coming to class so late until the traffic con***ions improved and rebuilt
    17. Unfortunately, his confidence became exploited for profit
    ielts26f67
  5. ngohanh124

ngohanh124 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/10/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    1. I wasn?Tt made possible that difficult work.
    2. He caused her to cry when they were argument.
    3. The boy caused his teacher som irritation when he didn?Tt answered that question.
    4. My parents caused me some irratation when they read my diary.
    5. The Vietnamese nation was tripped of freedom in years.
    6. The woman was tripped of her mobiphone when she was calling a phone.
    7. By the 2008, when she left universty about 2 years, she could get a job better.
    8. Nobody can prevent they from getting married .
    9. Nobody can prevent him going home.
    10. These books, were finded , traced back to my shelf. I didn?Tt remember putting it somewhere.
    11. My house wasdesigned by my father who was an architecter so it brang spectific characteristic.
    12. Instead of going by bus, she can drive car to go to work. So she isn?Tt late
    13. Population explosion was increased disease, poorness and economic depression.
    14. Vietnam try to develop into a industrial country in 2020.
    15. My purpose try to good at English, about 6.5 IELTS in 6 months.
    16. She is lying onê?Ts teeth. She distorted reality. I hate her.
    17. Rural air is more fresh than urban air.
    18. I have mistaken a serious erross in my exam
    19. It is difficult to learn English well for a short time.
    20. Porcelain original Chinese was loved
    IELTS 26f67
  6. Luffy__

Luffy__ Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    I?Tm trying to use English everyday. So, I often write something after learning in Mr.Vui?Ts class. Today, I?Tll talk about Beijing Olympic ?Ts opening ceremony.
    I didn?Tt watch the show which living from Beijing.
    I also have not even watched any repeat program.
    But I am felt by its comments.
    Firstly, I like the main song so much, the song?Ts name as the Beijing?Ts slogan is ?oBeijing welcome you?.
    Although not knowing Chinese, I see a huge heart, making me admire.
    ( I remembered ?oHeal the world? by Michael Jackson when I heard it the first time)
    Beijing?Ts opening ceremony had the most important element, that is ?onice ideas?
    VN lagged behind China in our creativeness.
    I always want to improve my level of English but I?Tm not really hard.
    When I was a child, I often got high mark on English which I liked so much.
    I think I had a good teacher, in ad***ion, all of tests were about grammar completely.
    (Learning by heart tense of verbs is fairly simply)
    But when grow up, I realize my knowledge is nothing.
    I can?Tt speak anything I want by English but greetings.
    Reading and writing is difficult to me when I read a newspaper and send feedback.
    I wish I could talk with foreign people. Whoever can do it making me admire.
    Finally, I see that English is a key, opening successful and future door.
    Nguyễn Trà f47
  7. Luffy__

Luffy__ Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    13/05/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    What do you think about more and more increase of petrolâ?Ts cost?
    I donâ?Tt talk about economyâ?Ts problem, I only discuss to solve it.
    Going by bus or bicycle is my way.
    More people riding bicycle in this world and going by bus in our country these days
    They healthier and cheaper to go somewhere, more safely of course
    With Vietnamese roadâ?Ts con***ions, we should choose them for my wallet and safety.
    Have a few of specific road for bus and bicycle but you can carry your bike when traffic jam.
    When happened accident , we go by bus, having less mishap.
    I think so, and you?
  8. honganh12345

honganh12345 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  9. honganh12345

honganh12345 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/10/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Thưa thầy, em là học viên lớp f26, em quyet tam thi ielts 7.5 thầy ah, mong thầy giúp đỡ!
  10. maskhadov

maskhadov Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/01/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chào bà con!
    Mình là học sinh lớp IE38F66 nhưng mục đích của mình là học dịch. Nhưng dù sao học IE hay TF theo lối dịch thuật nên mình nghĩ việc làm bài tập dịch cũng rất tốt cho các bạn có mục đích đi thi, việc này càng có lợi hơn khi bạn dịch mà có người sửa sai cho mình.
    Hôm trước mình đề nghị thầy giáo về việc tăng cường bài tập dịch cho các bạn để nắm chắc, mở rộng từ và ngữ pháp phục vụ cả công việc lẫn đi thi. Dĩ nhiên, Mr Vui đã đồng ý sẽ hỗ trợ sửa như cách đang làm: nộp bài vào trang này để thầy sửa và nhận xét. Cụ thể như sau
    1. Bài dịch A-Việt: mình dự định sẽ đăng 1 tuần 2 trang A 4, nội dung chủ yếu là từ nguồn như là The Nyork times, CNN, BBC hoặc Bloomberg.. .,tất cả đều liên quan tới mọi lĩnh vực. Việc làm bài mọi người tự nguyện, dịch được bao nhiêu thì cứ post lên mạng. Dĩ nhiên, phần sửa thầy sẽ không sửa cụ thể mà chỉ giải đáp những phần mà mình thắc mắc. Các bạn cố gắng nhé vì dịch A-Việt dù gì cũng dễ chịu hơn là dịch ngược
    2. 1 Bài dịch Việt - Anh, 1 tuần 2 trang A 4. Việc dịch được bao nhiêu không quan trọng, dĩ nhiên nếu được cả bài thì càng tốt nhưng mình đề nghị các bạn dịch được bao nhiêu thì cứ post lên mạng. Việc dịch thực sự là rất có lợi cho cả việc viết và nói. Việc giao tiếp sẽ chỉ cần tập phản xạ là OK nếu bạn đã dịch ngược tốt. Mình trước kia cũng không dám viết và dịch nhưng cũng mò mẫm bây giờ mình thấy rất tự tin mặc dù trình độ mới chỉ là chuyển đủ nghĩa và văn phong vẫn còn nghèo nàn. Nhưng nếu chịu khó vượt qua giai đoạn đầu mình tin có lẽ chỉ đi học thêm tíêng ANh có 1 lần, về sau có thể tự nghiên cứu, tự học một mình.
    Trước kia học tiếng Anh nhìn chung sai lầm ở chỗ học quá nhiều ngữ pháp. Học ngữ pháp không thì chả nhớ được mấy. Dĩ nhiên cần phải biết căn bản, và việc nâng cấp dần ngữ pháp cũng như từ sẽ được cải thiện dần dần thông qua dịch ngược. Vì khi bạn vướng mắc việc dùng từ hay ngữ pháp, vì có cơ bản bạn có thể tham khảo lại sách, tìa liệu có liên quan. Nhiều lần như vậy nó sẽ nhớ như in trong đầu của bạn thôi. Mình không dám múa rìu qua mắt thợ vì trong lớp cũng như diễn đàn có rất nhiều cao thủ, mình chỉ chia sẻ những gì gọi là sai lầm của mình thôi.
    Thế nhé. Xin ý kiến mọi người. Nếu đồng ý và thích thì tối nay mình sẽ up bài lên để mọi người cùng làm và chia sẻ.
Trạng thái chủ đề:
Đã khóa

Chia sẻ trang này