1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Lớp học tiếng Anh cô giáo PHƯƠNG THÙY (cô Thùy_ED Lò Đúc) - Lớp học TA lâu đời nhất trên TTVNOL từ 2

Chủ đề trong 'Tìm bạn/thày/lớp học ngoại ngữ' bởi thuy_ed, 14/09/2010.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. TrongE48

TrongE48 Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    18/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Trọng E48 nộp bài. Em nộp chậm 20 phút chị nhá.

http://www.mediafire.com/?421gm3ig8tnf3c2

1. Would you rather have a job that was indoors, or would you prefer to work outdoors?
    Well, actually, each of work environments has its own advantage. I really like a job that was indoors, where I needn’t care about any wind, rain or sunshine. And the best thing is that I can concentrate to devote for my company.

2. How much do you think our working environment affects our mood?
    From my own perspective, working environment affects a lot of our feeling. Whenever you arrive the company for which you work, you must communicate with your colleagues, bosses and customers. Those who can make you be happy or sad, even crying. And, of course, this feeling will follow you even if you left your office.

3. Do you prefer to work as part of a team, or on your own?
    Oh, that is a difficult question for me. It depends on what job I work. But, I like work as part of a team because I can learn more from other person.

4. Which is better: to work from home, or to have separate home and working environments?
    Well, I suppose that it is better when we have separate home and working environments. I want to emphasize for concentration and atmosphere when you don’t work from home. You will have more time to contribute your ability and mind for the job.
  2. huyenphamlaw

huyenphamlaw Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    19/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Vang E48 nộp bài speaking
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} [FONT=&quot]1) Would you rather have a job that was indoors, or would you prefer to work outdoors?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I would rather have a job that was indoors than outdoors. The first thing I should mention is that working indoors will help me avoid the adverse environmental effects such as sun, rain, dust, so I can ensure my health. In ad***ion to this, one of the advantage of working indoors is that it will bring the quiet which can make me concentrate on my work. Something else that I need to comment on is that working indoors will strengthen the relationship as well as promote the cooperation between the colleagues.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2) How much do you think our working environment affects our mood?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]From my own perspective, working environment has strong effect on our mood. A professional, friendly working environment will help us feel dynamic and comfortable, so the effectiveness of work will be improved. In contrast, working environment which is too restrictive or hostile will make us feel inhibited and unpleasant. As a result, we can’t develop our capabilities or we will have to face with many troubles in communication.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3) Do you prefer to work as part of team, or on your own?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I could start off by saying that I prefer working as part of team to working independently. Actually, teamwork can not only promote the creativity of many people but also help us learn the experience and the skills from other members. To add to this, teamwork will create interaction between members which forms a comfortable and friendly working environment. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4) Which is better: to work from home, or to have separate home and working environments?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I do strongly support the idea that having separate home and working environments is better than working from home. The point I’d like to begin with is that working in a office will bring many opportunities to communicate with a lot of people, so we will be able to enhance our communication skills. Another point which I could add is that working in office will make us obey the discipline which lead to high effectiveness. I shouldn’t forget to mention that if we work in the office, we can directly discuss with other colleagues about the difficult problem to find the best solution.
    [/FONT]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?w1kpzvn91022sx9
    -----------------------------Tự động gộp Reply ---------------------------

Em Minh Huyền E48 nộp bài speaking ạ
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} [FONT=&quot]1) Would you rather have a job that was indoors, or would you prefer to work outdoors?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well, I would rather have a job that was outdoors than indoors. The first thing I should mention is that working outdoors will bring me the dynamics as well as the inspiration to work effectively. In ad***ion to this, working outdoors is good for my health, especially my eyes thanks to the open space. Something else that I need to comment on is that natural environment not only help reduce work pressure but also create an ideal opportunity to relax, so everybody will feel better and always be ready for new challenges. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2) How much do you think our working environment affects our mood?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]From my own perspective, working environment has strong effect on our mood. I could start off by saying that working in a professional and harmonious environment, we will feel confident and comfortable, which helps us make progress in a short time. In fact, if the working con***ion is friendly, we can share the new ideas to our colleagues and listen to their insults, so we will be able to finish our tasks with high effects. On the other hand, restrictive and adversely competitive working environment will make us bored and unwilling to do anything, as a result, the working capacity as well as the colleagues relationship will become not good as we expected. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3) Do you prefer to work as part of team, or on your own?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well as you can probably guess, I prefer to work as part of team. The point I’d like to begin with is that team work will take the advantage of professional capacities and neccessary skills of everybody in the group, so it will not only stimulate the creativity but also create a turning point in working effectiveness such as time and money savings or a unique fashionable design. Another point which I could add is that working in a group can strengthen team spirit which is expressed by positive cooperation, deep sympathy and towards the common interest of the company. Therefore, members of a team will have close friendship, working passion and great motivation to devote to their company. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4) Which is better: to work from home, or to have separate home and working environments?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Actually, I do strongly support the idea that working from home is better than having separate home and working environments. My initial point would be that working from home will help us save a lot of time as well as enhance work efficiency. In fact, thanks to the development of modern technologies such as telephone, internet or fax, we can solve the assignment quickly from far distance so we won’t have to face with the traffic jam in rush hours, accidents and the harshness from the weather. Furthermore, working from home also make us have time to look after our family and we can do many things at the same time. I shouldn’t forget to mention that working from home, we will feel free, comfortable to concentrate on working and we won’t be disturbed by other people in office.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?vaj3pz1juldqg40
    [/FONT]
  3. nguyentuanthanh_ielts48

nguyentuanthanh_ielts48 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    21/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    em thành lớp e 48 nộp bài:
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} [FONT=&quot]1.Would you rather have a job that was indoors, or would you prefer to work outdoors? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I suppose I have to say that I prefer to work indoors than to work outdoors. To be honest, if we have a job that was outdoors, we can have many troubles with the weather. Well you know, the weather in Vietnam is not very well at all time, for instance, it’s very hot in the summer and try to imagine we have to work outdoors in hot weather 42 degrees. That is very harmful for our health.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2. How much do you think our working environment affects our mood? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]To be honest, I suppose I have to say that our working environment have a considerable effects to our mood. That is the negative or positive effects. If you have a friendly place to work, a good boss and easy customers, you will feel so happy and comfortable. In contrast, if you work at unpleasant environment, have colleagues who are always jealous and have unfair competition, the strict boss and difficult customers, you will feel so bad as hell. Therefore, I think our working environment affects our mood so much.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3.Do you prefer to work as part of a team , or on your own.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]From my own perspective, I would like to work as part of a team, because I think I can promote their abilities. Well you know, everybody have both strong and weak points, so when we work in a team, a strong point will be developed while a weak point will be make good. In ad***ion, it’s difficult to realize my weakness by myself, however, when I work in a team, the other members will help me to recognize my weak points.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4. which is better : to work from home, or to have separate home and working environment.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Well to be honest I have to say that, I would like to work from home than to have separate home and working environments. In fact, if we can work from home, we will have many advantages such as comfortable places and flexi-time. In ad***ion, we can spend more time for our family like take care the children and do housework. However, it’s difficult to find a suitable job that allows you to work at home.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    http://www.mediafire.com/?i5ef2jsgyc8vl
    [/FONT]
  4. bisieunhan90

bisieunhan90 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  5. thuy_ed

thuy_ed Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    BÀI CHUẨN BỊ CỦA LỚP IELTS E45 cho thứ 3 ngày 26.07.11:
    Cả lớp làm bài WRITING UNIT 2 & 3 trong giáo trình (cả CB & WB) - bài UNIT 12 STRATEGIES
    Mình sẽ chữa bài test số 4!

UPDATE THÔNG TIN KHAI GIẢNG LỚP GẦN NHẤT:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]LỚP KĨ NĂNG TỔNG QUÁT + pre. IELTS

ƯU ĐIỂM CỦA KHÓA HỌC: Vì sao bạn nên chọn khóa học này?
    [IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG]Giúp bạn lấy lại từ gốc rễ kiến thức Ngữ pháp – Phát âm – Từ vựng – Thao tác dịch thuật cơ bản trong tiếng Anh [COLOR=seagreen][B][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=5][COLOR=#00f0c0]
    [COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][B][B][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG]Là khóa học[/B][/B][/SIZE][B][B] [SIZE=6]chuẩn mẫu cho đối tượng ôn thi Cao học &[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]Nghiên cứu sinh[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=6]<FONT class=imageattach face=[/IMG][SIZE=6][B][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG]Là khóa học kĩ năng dìu dắt những người[/B][/SIZE][B] [SIZE=6]bắt[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]đầu học ôn IELTS[/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=5][COLOR=#00f0c0][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][/FONT][B]
    [B][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG]Là khóa học[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]hiệu quả, học viên sẽ học dưới[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]sự nghiêm khắc của GV kiểm tra, đôn đốc, thu bài vở hàng ngày, kết hợp học và chữa bài online[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=6]Trong quý 3/2011, Mrs. Thuy_ED có dự kiến khai giảng lớp mã số E52 với lịch như sau:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B]

[B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red][B][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=6][U]Lớp mã E52[/U]:[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=darkslateblue]* [/COLOR][SIZE=5]Thời gian học: 7.30-9.00pm thứ 2; 7.30-9.00pm thứ 5; 10.00-11.30am Chủ nhật[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=red][B][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Times New Roman]*[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=darkslateblue]Dự kiến khai giảng: 08/08/2011[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B]
    [B][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkslateblue]*Thời lượng khóa học: 4,5 tháng[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/B]
    [B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Symbol][B][FONT=Symbol][SIZE=4]*[/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [/FONT][/COLOR][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5]Học phí: 8.000.000 VND (gồm học phí[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]4,5 tháng học trực tiếp cùng GV trên lớp + các đơn vị học Writing & Speaking online + giáo trình)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]

[B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG] [SIZE=5][B][U][COLOR=seagreen]Lớp IELTS TARGET[/COLOR] [/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=5][B][U]BAND 7 + (Mã: E53)[/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=seagreen][SIZE=5][B][U][/U][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=fuchsia][FONT=Arial]ƯU ĐIỂM CỦA KHÓA HỌC: [I]Vì sao bạn nên chọn khóa học này?[/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B]
    [B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]GV cung cấp tất cả kĩ năng làm bài thi từng kĩ năng thành[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [/COLOR][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=5]phần trong kì thi IELTS[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][COLOR=fuchsia][FONT=Calibri][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG] [/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]GV[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]luyện tập cho HV nói trôi chảy, phát âm chuẩn, như phong[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=5]cách người bản xứ[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=5][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG]GV[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]cùng HV[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=5]thực nghiệm[/SIZE], [SIZE=5]chia sẻ[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=5]bài viết IELTS[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=5][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG]GV cùng HV luyện[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] [SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]tập làm các đề thi IELTS cập[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][COLOR=red][SIZE=5][B]nhật nhất[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
    [B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG]GV cung cấp cho HV theo[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=5][COLOR=red][B]yêu cầu nguồn[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][COLOR=red][B][SIZE=5]tài liệu ôn thi IELTS dồi dào, phong phú nhất[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][B][U][COLOR=red][FONT=Calibri][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/smlove2.gif[/IMG][SIZE=6]Lớp mã E53:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/U][/B][/B]
    [B][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=darkslateblue]* [/COLOR][/B][B][SIZE=5][COLOR=darkslateblue]Thời gian học[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][SIZE=4][B][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=darkslateblue][SIZE=5]: 3 buổi 1 tuần[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]gồm: 7.30-9.00pm[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]thứ 4 và 8.00 - 9.30am[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]Chủ nhật[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]+ buổi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial][COLOR=darkslateblue] học Speaking nhóm nhỏ HV được[/COLOR] [COLOR=navy]chọn giờ khi đăng kí: 5.30pm thứ 5 hoặc 10am thứ 7 (lưu ý: giờ chọn ưu tiên cho những HV đăng kí sớm nhất, trong trường hợp thời điểm bạn đăng kí, 1 ngày học lựa chọn đã full, bạn phải chấp nhận ngày còn lại)[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B]
    [B][SIZE=5][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=#1f497d]*[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue]D[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Arial]ự[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Calibri] ki[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Arial]ế[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Calibri]n khai gi[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Arial]ả[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Calibri]ng: 07/09/2011[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B]
    [B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Calibri]*Th[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Arial]ờ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Calibri]i l[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Arial]ượ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5]ng khóa[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]h[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Arial]ọ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=darkslateblue][FONT=Calibri]c: 5 tháng[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B]
    [B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Symbol]*[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri]H[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ọ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri]c phí: 9.000.000 VND (g[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ồ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri]m h[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ọ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][FONT=Calibri][B][COLOR=#1f497d]c phí[/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d] 5 tháng h[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ọ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5]c[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]tr[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ự[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri]c ti[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ế[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5]p cùng[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]GV trên l[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ớ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri]p + các đ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ơ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri]n v[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ị[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri] h[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Arial]ọ[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR=#1f497d][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=5]c Writing[/SIZE] [SIZE=5]& Speaking online + giáo trình)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#000000][SIZE=5] [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][U]ĐỂ GHI DANH VÀO LỚP HỌC[/U]: [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B][/B]
    [B][B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=5][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]Các bạn vui lòng qua đóng[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorchid] học[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorchid] phí trực tiếp[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]với GV: Mrs. Thuy_ED tại địa chỉ lớp học: 103-khu 18- Ngõ 108 Lò Đúc – HN (trước khi qua các bạn hẹn trước qua ĐT để tránh vào giờ dạy của GV)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid]hoặc [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [B][B][SIZE=5][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=darkorchid][SIZE=4]chuyển khoản qua TK của GV: TK Techcombank Hà Nội: 14024431228016 - chủ TK: Nguyễn Phương Thùy [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=#c00000][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid](sau khi CK, các bạn nhắn tin vào ĐT của cô giáo tên đầy đủ, số ĐT, đ/c email của người học).[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/B][/B]
    [B][B][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=darkorchid][SIZE=5][COLOR=red]Chú ý: Tất cả các lớp nhận những học viên đăng kí = đóng học phí sớm nhất[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/COLOR][COLOR=red][SIZE=5]và không nhận thêm khi[/SIZE][SIZE=5] lớp đã đủ sĩ số.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][B][B][COLOR=red][FONT=Times New Roman][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=magenta]Cảm ơn sự quan tâm theo dõi của các bạn! Hy vọng được học cùng các bạn với tinh thần hợp tác [IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/beerchug.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/beerchug.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://muare.vn/images/smilies/beerchug.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/B]
    [/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

6. nangthang6

nangthang6 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    22/04/2009
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Mai Thị Hà - E49 nộp bài speaking 1
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5e19f1sido41p1r

HOUSE WORK

1.How often do you do houseworks?

Well, I do houseworks almost everyday, and normaly I do the same things during week days like making bed, cooking, washing dishes and clothes, tidying up the house, ect. But in the weekends, sometimes I have ad***ional works and sometimes not.

2.Which job do you least enjoy doing in the house?

Well to be honest, I would say that I am not so keen on washing dishes, especially when I have just had a meal. You may not agree with this but I think that people usually do not want to do anything after meal except relaxing.

3.Which job do you most enjoy doing in the house?

Actually, I am quite a big fan of cooking. And, I would like to make my family and sometimes also my friends surprised and happy together to enjoy my foods. You know, the good meal is always important to make a happy family.

4.How much time do you spend doing houseworks?

I think, it is difficult to say exactly how much time I spend doing houseworks, but from my estimate it is about three hours a day in week days and maybe more in the weekends. This is due to the fact that I do not do some works in the weekdays, like cleaning the whole house, washing the motorbike, trimming the trees, etc.

5.Did you help with the houseworks when you were a child?

Well, if I am not mistake, I did help with the houseworks since I was at primary school. And, at that time, I only helped my mother with small duties like putting my toys in order or that brought something she needed while she was cooking the meal. Then, you know, belong with growing up the houseworks which I have to do become much more than before.
  7. hhyen_canary

hhyen_canary Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    29/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Hoàng Hải Yến E_49 nộp bài speaking 1:
    1. Do you have a job?
    Well you know, I am now a receptionist. Actually, my work is to receive or greet visitors, answer telephone calls, direct visitors to their destinations, serve coffee or tea to guest, and keep the lobby area tidy.
    2. Is your job well-paid?
    The point I'd like to begin with is that I am working for a foreign company so my earning is quite high. Beside basic salary, I also have bonus at the end of month. It is just over half of my wage. Certainly I would definitely say that this sum of money is enough for me to help my family and buy something essential for myself.
    3. Do you use English in your work?
    Actually, you may be aware that in fact a receptionist is often the first business contact. There are some visitors from many other countries usually come to or make a phone call to my office, which means I have to communicate by English for the task of answering their inquiries about my company. In ad***ion to this, my boss is an Australian so I can't work with him if I speak my mother tongue.
    4. Do you enjoy your work?
    Well in general I would say that this job is extremely favourable for me. I simply want a stable work. When I become a receptionist, I have not only a long-time job but also high income. Furthermore, I can promote my own ability in speaking English. Of course I think I'd have to say that it's very happy to work in an active environment with friendly co-workers.
    5. How long have you done this job for?
    Well in truth, I'm a new staff. In fact, I have just graduated from Hanoi Law University for two months. When managing to find work, I have an oppotunity from my friend's introduction. Of course, it goes without saying that it seems to be a sweet dream with me. This might be because I have received too much of rejections. Sometimes I thought that there's no chance for me to get a job. It's hard to believe that I have been a receptionist for approximately one month.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7wgzw1vhmjd61zx
  8. rainie

rainie Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    03/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Yến E45 nộp bài writing đợt 7 :D
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US KO X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0mm 5.4pt 0mm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0mm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"맑은 고딕"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Normal 0 false false false EN-US KO X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0mm 5.4pt 0mm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0mm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"맑은 고딕"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
    [FONT=&quot]Topic 54: Environmental problems are serious in many countries. It means that the only possible way to protect the environment is at an international level. To what extent do you agree or disagree on this hypothesis?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Due to the significant development of the world economy and society throughout centuries, our environment are now suffering a lot of problems and becoming one of the main challenges that people have to overcome in the 21st century. A sizable percentage of people argue that these problems can only be solved with the cooperation of countries around the world. Nevertheless, there are some people who strongly advocate the idea that each country itself has to put more effort to deal with such problems instead of waiting for other countries’ help. From my own perspective, I do strongly support the former after careful consideration of the below reasons.
    The first point *****pport international cooperation is that we all now live in a unified mechanism called “the ecosystem”. Hence, just a small action from a country can lead to serious consequences other countries nearby have to face with. Take Cambodia as an example for this. The project of building a hydroelectric power station on the main flow of Mekong River has resulted in a lot of long-term effects on the environment of both Cambodia and its neighbor countries. It is expected to take nearly 50 species of fish to the verge of extinction, leading to a dramatic decline in the seafood industry, therefore, have a direct impact on countries’ economies.
    The second thing that must be taken into consideration is that if it is not for the support of rich countries, low developed ones cannot do anything to solve their environmental problems. It is due to the fact that despite all the challenges those countries are facing, such as budget deficit, unemployment, inflation and environment degradation, their economies are still developing at a low level, so that they cannot afford enough money to get rid of all those troubles. Consequently, it is inevitable that rich countries have to give financial support to help them, so that the world can achieve a stable development.
    Based on the above discussion and analysis, we can see that the environment cannot be protected well if countries around the world don’t realize how important their roles are in protecting global environment campaigns. Tiny changes each country does can make a huge difference if they are aggregated.
  9. chivalri

chivalri Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    25/12/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  10. thuy_ed

thuy_ed Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thông báo tình hình em nhợn lớp E48 sau ngày mưa bão ngập lụt: 1800k :")

Chia sẻ trang này