1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Lớp học tiếng Anh cô giáo PHƯƠNG THÙY (cô Thùy_ED Lò Đúc) - Lớp học TA lâu đời nhất trên TTVNOL từ 2

Chủ đề trong 'Tìm bạn/thày/lớp học ngoại ngữ' bởi thuy_ed, 14/09/2010.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. thuy_ed

thuy_ed Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

Nhóm này toàn nhóc con à? Thế thù lao có cao hok em ;))
  2. fanmanga90

fanmanga90 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/03/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    em hồng nhung_e55 nộp bài speaking part 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/25vwnuvxji0929h/hongnhung_e55-speaking part2.WAV
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} [FONT=&quot]Describe a teacher you can remember from your schooldays[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]In my memory, the teacher that impresses me the most in more than ten years of schooling is a mathematics teacher[/FONT][FONT=&quot], who I learned as a high school student. In ad***ion to it, the teacher about fifty years old, and currently held the vice principal of my school. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Physically, he looked very short and older than the age. His bald head should be very little hair, but sometimes he had dyed his hair. He had been math teacher for almost 30 years so he had a lot of experience teaching. He was a funny teacher and very detailed but when he still exercised and they misinterpreted, we had to talk to him its conclusion.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Character-wise, he always knew other ways to make us laugh, so I really felt happy in his lecture, thank for that the lessons were became easier for me and everyone. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I will never forget him because he taught me the best method of the studying math to take shape my logic skills, it is very important for me to communicate in the modern society. [/FONT]
  3. caogiadeono9x

caogiadeono9x Thành viên quen thuộc

Tham gia ngày:
    08/09/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    del
  4. phuongthuy_290690

phuongthuy_290690 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    20/03/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    chị ơi! sao chưa có link bài nghe cho E57 ah.
  5. emtocxu

emtocxu Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    09/08/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chị ơi, em Phạm Thị Ánh-E55 nộp bài Speaking:
    Describe a teacher you can remember from your schooldays:

I can remember a teacher who taught me in high school really well. He was the youngest Physic teacher in my school. And now, he is about thirty-two years old. Physically, he was a tall and somewhat corpulent man. And especially he looked really handsome with side-whiskers and an intelligent high forehead. In terms of personality, he was an enthusiastic teacher because he was always willing to clear up all the queries of the students, not only the problems relating to Physical subject but also all trouble which we had in our lives. That’s really great! And therefore, all students have a deep respect for him. Sometime I feel he was such my special friend. And when speaking about him it’s impossible not to mention the amusing character. He always had the funny stories each lesson which help us felt relax and comfortable to perceive knowledge to the maximum. By this means, he made difficult subject easy and really interesting. And finally, as a result, I have been admitted into the University with 10 marks at Physic. This is reason why I’ll never forget him. He was the most awesome teacher I have ever met.

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2ogrjyuharr53n
  6. huyentrang.262

huyentrang.262 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    28/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Nguyễn Huyền Trang_E55 nộp Speaking part 2_Unit 4

Link download: http://www.mediafire.com/?0or43kav5jdkv0d

I can remember a teacher called Nguyen really well. I guess I could begin by saying that he used to be not only my math teacher but also my class teacher. I first met him when I was studying in my high school.
    Going on to my next point which is what he looked like, I really need to add that, physically, he was quite good-looking - he was tall, thin and very young.
    And now with reference to character-wise, the point I want to mark here is that although he was very strict and set high standards for pupils, he was actually sociable and gave a lot of praise. Well to be quite honest, I would say that I used to dislike math when I was younger because it was full of rules and numbers. However, he made his lesson easier and more interesting by elucidating precisely and patiently. He helped me to realize that learning math is a necessary part of the education process for all pupils because it teaches us how to think logically.
    And so finally then, if I have time, in answer to the question of explain how this person has influenced I, I should really mention that I will never forget him because he inspired me to studying math.
  7. dinhlinh_91

dinhlinh_91 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    31/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    chị Thuỳ ơi, E51 tuần này nghỉ hay học bt hả chị?
  8. thuy_ed

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chị gửi lại 2 lần rồi đấy, em check cả thư rác xem nào [r32)]
    -----------------------------Tự động gộp Reply ---------------------------

Tuần này E51, E52 và E55 nghỉ học em nhé. Có mỗi E53 chăm quá nên vẫn đi học bình thường :-*
  9. 046889867

046889867 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    07/08/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Thanh Tùng nộp bài viết chị nhé, hihi, sr nộp muộn nhé chị

The table reveals the changes of the turnover of a small restaurant in the center of a city during a week between October 7th and 13th.
    It is clear that the revenue of weekends is smaller than the revenue of working days. The lunch sale on Saturday is slightly below $2000 and the lunch sale on Sunday is $1550 while all the sales on Monday to Friday are more than $2000. The highest lunch revenue is $2595 on Wednesday and the lowest lunch revenue in working days is $2375 on Thursday. Moreover, the dinner sales are similar to the lunch sales. However, the sale rockets from $3800 on Thursday to $4350 on Friday and go down sharply to less than $3000 on next evening.
    In ad***ion, in general, the revenue of this restaurant in dinner is bigger than in lunch every day. However, while the sale in Wednesday lunch is the biggest lunch sale, the restaurant gets the most money in Friday dinner.
  10. thuy_ed

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    BÀI CỦA LỚP E54 dành cho tuần tới:

Thứ 3 (22.11): Grammar 10 (không làm trang 87-89) & Writing Unit 5
    Thứ 4 (23.11): Grammar 11 & Listening & Speaking Unit 5
    Bài online cue card Speaking P2: hạn chót thứ 5 ngày 24.11.11

NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC THỨ 2 ngày 21.11.2011 lớp E57

NỘI DUNG BÀI HỌC THỨ 2 ngày 21.11.2011: