1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

Lớp học tiếng Anh cô giáo PHƯƠNG THÙY (cô Thùy_ED Lò Đúc) - Lớp học TA lâu đời nhất trên TTVNOL từ 2

Chủ đề trong 'Tìm bạn/thày/lớp học ngoại ngữ' bởi thuy_ed, 14/09/2010.

1. 0 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 0)
  1. cloudy2412

cloudy2412 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    chị ơi, em Vân ở lớp E48 ạ. Lớp E59 còn chỗ ko chị, chị cho e 1 slot nhé, mí hum nữa em qua đóng học phí. nha nha chị [​IMG] Thanks chị nhiều!
  2. huecb

huecb Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    23/01/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Chị Thuỳ ơi, e Huệ E53 nộp bài writing task 2

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} TOPIC 6: THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SPREAD OF ENGLISH AS A GLOBAL LANGUAGE WILL CONTINUE TO OUTWEIGH ITS DISADVANTAGES. TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE?
    In recent years, English is becoming increasingly popular over the world. Yet, there remains some disagreement as to whether the overall effect of this language has been positive or negative. While there are certainly valid arguments to the contrary, I personally believe that the benefits of English far outweigh its drawbacks. These benefits are twofold.
    First of all, it is an indisputable that English is vital to global communication. Along with the rapid development of society, in order to effectively communicate, especially within fields such as sciences, international trade and economics, as well as diplomacy, a common working language as English removes communication barriers and increases convenience. For example, in the sciences English has become almost mandatory for publishing papers, theories and articles. It also is used by air traffic controllers throughout the world, etc. Further, people can exchange cultures by using a common language as English.
    One might argue that the rise of a global language is now pressure for the local languages. There will be little point in learning them any longer so they are likely to decline and disappear. This viewpoint is flawed. As the advocates of ecology do their best to keep natural intact, people shall do their best to keep ethnic languages preserved. Because they are cultural, people must not yield and let them vanish in the process of globalization.
    In conclusion, I once again reaffirm my position that English is dominant in a way that no language has ever been before due to its advantages. Hence, from my own perspective, we can communicate with our own national languages as well as with an international one. By that way, we have to adapt ourselves with the coming global civilization; otherwise we can not survive.

Chị ơi, chị dành thời gian chữa cho e bài pie chart lần trước bị sót luôn nhé. Tks chị nhiều

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:-*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Given are two figures concerning sales and prices of Coca-cola’s fizzy drinks. The first reveals the change of their prices between 1996 and 2001, while the second illustrates data on the rates of distribution by region.
    It is apparent from information supplied that the share prices of Coca-cola considerably fluctuated during the period of 1996-2001. Beginning at the lowest price in 1996, approximately 35$, the share price dramatically soared to nearly 70$ in 1997 and reached a peak of 80$ in 1998. However, it gradually dropped during the next two year and got the price under 50$ in 2000.
    Despite of this plunge, Coca-cola sold a total of 17.1 billion unit case of fizzy drinks in 2000. It can be clearly seen that North America was the largest customer of Coca-cola, accounting for 30.4% of total volume while 25.7% and 20.5% of them was purchased by Latin America and Europe, respectively. In contrast, the distribution of these drinks in Asia, Africa and Middle East was less than other countries, only 16,4% in Asia and 7.0% in Africa and Middle East.
    This ends my report here.
  3. -ufb-

-ufb- Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    27/04/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Em Quỳnh Anh e53 nộp writing task 2 ạ

INCREASING TRAVELS BETWEEN COUNTRIES ENABLE PEOPLE TO LEARN DIFFERENT CULTURES OR TO INCREASE TENSION BETWEEN PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES

North America have made their tra***ional cuisine become popular in this region through some small restaurant systems and nowadays, a large number of Western people are aware of organizing an Asian healthy diet which contains much vegetation, fruits instead of eating fastfood.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Secondly, travels is obviously a possitive factor that makes economic benefits for both visitors and local people, and undoubtedly, it rarely increases conflicts between them. International travels promotes business contacts between different countries and then increases export, import, improves investment in developing countries. It is clear that these changes provide business opportunities for corporations, expand their markets as well as offer solution for the issue of unemployment in underdeveloped regions. In short, travels helps to reduce poverty, raises the standard of living and consequently, giving people chances of education, emloyment, entertainment.

A sizable percentage of people might argue that travels has more negative impacts than the possitive ones, for example: environmental pollution, exploitation of labour and natual resources and decline of tra***ional values, and for this reason, it increases the resentment between people in different countries. They seem to be unavoidable effects, however, it is hard to deny the possitive and great changes to the world that travels have made. In fact, with the passing of time, people can utilise all the advantages of travels and reduce bad effects mentioned above. People today tend to be aware of restraining these harmful things, for example: the increasing trend of eco- tourism and policies which protect employees.

From what has been discussed above, we may eventually draw the conclusion that international travels should be regarded as a possitive trend which helps people learn about various cultures as well as increasing mutual understanding between them. These great advantages make travels become one of the most important factors in the development of society.
  4. thuy_ed

thuy_ed Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:

OK chị sẽ giữ chỗ cho em, em cập nhật lịch có thay đổi 1 tí nhé:

UPDATE THÔNG TIN KHAI GIẢNG LỚP THÁNG 12/2011:LỚP PERFECT YOUR ENGLISH + <FONT face=[/IMG]IELTS FOUNDATION: (Lớp mã E58)
    [FONT=border=]ƯU ĐIỂM CỦA KHÓA HỌC: Vì sao bạn[/FONT][FONT=border=]nên chọn[/FONT][FONT=border=]khóa học này?[/FONT]
    * Giúp bạn lấy lại từ gốc rễ kiến thức Ngữ pháp– Phát âm – Từ vựng – Thaotác dịch thuật cơ bảntrong tiếng Anh
    * Là khóa họcchuẩn mẫu cho đối tượng ôn thi Cao học &Nghiên cứu sinh
    * Là khóa học kĩ năng dìu dắt những ngườibắtđầu học ôn IELTS
    * Là khóa họchiệu quả, học viên sẽ học dướisự nghiêm khắc của GV kiểm tra, đôn đốc, thu bài vở hàng ngày, kết hợp học và chữa bài online

Lớp mã E58
    * Thời gian học: 4.30-6.30pm thứ 7 & 10am - 12 pm Chủ Nhật
    *Dự kiến khai giảng: 10/12/2011
    *Thời lượng khóa học: 5 tháng
    *Học phí: 8.100.000 VND (gồm học phí 5 tháng học trực tiếp cùng GV trên lớp + các đơn vị học Writing & Speaking online + giáo trình)

Lớp IELTS TARGETBAND 7 + (Mã: E59)
    ƯU ĐIỂM CỦA KHÓA HỌC: Vì sao bạn nên chọn khóa học này?
    * GV cung cấp tất cả kĩ năng làm bài thi từng kĩ năng thànhphần trong kì thi IELTS
    * GVluyện tập cho HV nói trôi chảy, phát âm chuẩn, như phongcách người bản xứ
    * GVcùng HVthực nghiệm, chia sẻbài viết IELTS
    * GV cùng HV luyệntập làm các đề thi IELTS cậpnhật nhất
    * GV cung cấp cho HV theoyêu cầu nguồntài liệu ôn thi IELTS dồi dào, phong phú nhất

Lp mã E59:
    * Thi gian hc: 7.30-9.00pmth 2&5; Giờ học SPEAKING lựa chọn: 5.30 - 7.00pm thứ 3 hoặc 10.00 - 11.30am thứ 7
    *D kiến khai ging: 12/12/2011
    *Thi lượng khóahc: 5 tháng
    *Hc phí: 9.100.000 VND (gm hc phí 5 tháng hctrc tiếp cùngGV trên lp + các đơn v hc Writing& Speaking online + giáo trình)

ĐỂ GHI DANH VÀO LỚP HỌC:
    Các bạn vui lòng qua đóng học phí trực tiếpvới GV: cô Thuy_ED tại địa chỉ lớp học: 103-khu 18- Ngõ 108 Lò Đúc – HN (trước khi qua các bạn hẹn trước qua ĐT để tránh vào giờ dạy của GV)
    hoặc
    chuyển khoản qua TK của GV: TK Techcombank Hà Nội: 14024431228016 hoặc TK GP bank (NH dầu khí toàn cầu): 1020010009173 - chủ TK: Nguyễn Phương Thùy (sau khi CK, các bạn nhắn tin vào ĐT của cô giáo tên đầy đủ, số ĐT, đ/c email của người học).
    Chú ý: Tất cả các lớp nhận những học viên đăng kí = đóng học phí sớm nhất và không nhận thêm khi lớp đã đủ sĩ số.
    Cảm ơn sự quan tâm theo dõi của các bạn! Hy vọng được học cùng các bạn với tinh thần hợp tác [r2)]
  5. bisieunhan90

bisieunhan90 Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    15/05/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Normal 0 false false false VI X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Arial; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Arial; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} [FONT=&quot]c Thùy ơi Bi nộp bài nhé c, hôm qua e post lên đây k dc nên post bên web í c ạ
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TOPIC 6: THE ADVANTAGES OF THE SPREAD OF ENGLISH AS A GLOBAL LANGUAGE WILL CONTINUE TO OUTWEIGH ITS DISADVANTAGES. TO WHAT EXTENT DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE?[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Along with the development of society, more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is dominant of English on the world. English has become an international language which has both positive and negative side. In my perspective, I totally agree that advantages of international language will be increasing and more influences to the world than its disadvantages.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] It is true that English has been becoming an international languages offer many benefits. The first reason can be seen by every person is that English is widely used around the world. Truly, English is easy to learn than others language which is lead to one quarter of civilians in the world know English. As a result, English connects closely people because people from different countries can communicate together by using English. In ad***ion, it is becoming a second language in some countries because it helps to develop economics and trade with many different countries.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Another thing that must be taken in consideration is that it is dominant of language of technology, science and international business. English will keep to dominant others languages leads to people can access new knowledge without difficult because the most important textbooks and journals are published in English from many years to now. Moreover, international business meetings are regularly held in English which result in more people in the world can insight all of issues. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] For the reasons mentioned above, I believe that the benefits of English as an international language will keep outweigh the drawbacks. From my view, studying English is a necessary skill in the modern world which uses English frequently and widely as a global trend. [/FONT]
  6. pmthuy

pmthuy Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    18/03/2011
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    [FONT=&quot]Em bận kiểm tra mấy hôm nay, nên h mới nộp được bài ạ :D[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]PHẠM MINH THÚY – E53[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]TOPIC 4: SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT CULTURE WILL BE RUINED IF IT IS USED TO EARN TOURISM REVENUE, BUT OTHERS CONSIDER THAT TOURISM IS THE ONLY WAY OF PROTECTING A CULTURE. DISCUSS BOTH SIDES AND GIVE YOUR OWN OPINION.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Along with the rapid development of the society, more and more problems are brought to our attention, one of which is the effects of tourism on culture. There is no denying that everything has more than one face and tourism is no exception. This essay will elaborate on both positive and negative effects of tourism from a cultural perspective.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]On the positive side, there is an opinion that culture will be protected and supported if tourism develops. This is due to the fact that to many tourists, culture and history are what they first consider when choosing a destination. Moreover, after trips, they will share their experience in the local culture with their friends and families. Hence, tourism can make an indigenous culture known to the world and support worldwide to protect it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]On the other hand, there is a wonder if tourism has negative effects on culture. In some areas, indigenous people want to attract more and more tourists in any case to get high profit from tourism. Thus, food, festivals, costumes and other elements of culture are highlighted or even changed to entertain tourists. This damage directly to unique nature of culture and culture is really endangered in this situation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]From what has been discussed, one can reach this conclusion that tourism is one of the ways to protect and support culture and it also causes damage to culture or even put culture at risk. Hence, indigenous people and the government should protect their own culture and restrict the bad effects of tourism on culture.[/FONT]
  7. thuy_ed

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    BÀI CUẢ LỚP E54 thứ 6 ngày 25.11.11:

- Grammar Unit 12 (làm cả bài Academic Reading)
    - Học tiếp SPEAKING Unit 5
    - Học bài READING Unit 6
    Cả lớp chép vào vở và nộp lại phần bài chữa SPEAKING đợt 2 (các câu hỏi Part 1)
  8. thuy_ed

Tham gia ngày:
    03/02/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    BÀI lớp E53 Chủ nhật ngày 27.11.11
    LISTENING 19 - STRATEGIES 13&14 - VOCAB 7 [r2)]
    Hạn chót nộp Writing Task 2 đợt 2: hết ngày 30/11/11
  9. kakarot

kakarot Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    02/02/2008
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    em là bùi đức hà e54 nộp bài speaking unit 4

http://www.mediafire.com/?p16jwymj5hz316g

The unforgettable teacher in my schooldays is my head teacher who taught me when I was in secondary school. His name is Dung. Mr. Dung is 63 years old now. He has a robust body and average height. He also is bald headed. He is a hard teacher. For example, when he sees anybody talk in class, he will demand them to get out. He even hit somebody who does not do homework, by a ruler. That is the reason why some guys hate him. However, he is the one of best teacher in my school. I still remember at the first semester of 6th grade, my average point of math was 6.3 and I was discouraged. Mr. Dung helped me to improve my math point with all one’s heart. He always listen to me when I ask a question and give me the answer which easy to understand. Then my average point of math was 9.2 at the second semester. I start to like math from there and I really thank him.
  10. thuhuyenbk

thuhuyenbk Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    14/08/2010
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    cô ơi. em là nguyễn minh hậu E54.cô cho em nộp bài ạ!
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} Well to be honest, I can remember my primary teacher really well. Physically, she seemed to be quite slender with the fair height. Nonetheless, she had a strong inner pesonality. Especially, she had shoulder-length black hair holding close her kind round face. Everday in class, she always presented her face radiant with smiles and brimmed over with energy. She educated me for 5 years when I was a child. At this time, I even thought that she was too strict with us as she always punished us very severe when we just made a small mistake. However,[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]actually, I suppose that for the most part I’d probably say that we’ve realized what she taught me was not only booklore but also the fundamental virtues such as well-behaved, responsible, hard-working and so forth. After having a strong attachment to her in the whole of primary school years, I really consider her as the second mother in my life and I’ll never forget her. The 20 of November is the most appropriate occasion for me to be grateful to her.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hq4ym149ftlu3gj

Chia sẻ trang này