1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

LOVE AND LIFE....collections

Chủ đề trong 'Câu lạc bộ Tiếng Anh Sài Gòn (Saigon English Club)' bởi gatihon, 19/03/2006.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. zizi_opzz

zizi_opzz Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    06/08/2006
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    ( Quoted from the interview Jack Canfield - the author of " Chicken Soup for the Soul" - best-seller books)
    õ?ÂSo what should people do to be rich and successful? ( of course except the advices of reading your books and learning from you)
    The first step is to decide just how rich and successful you want to be. Your brain will not go into action to create great wealth and success until it knows exactly what you want. That is why having a purpose, vision, and specific goals are so important. Next you must believe it is possible for you to achieve these goals. That is why reading biographies of other successful people is so important. They inspire you to believe you can do it, too.
    Next you need to write out a detailed description of exactly what your life will look like when you have achieved your ideal life. I recommend covering the following seven areas: financial, job and career, health and fitness, recreation and fun, relationships, personal growth and spiritual life, and finally, what contribution you want to have made to the world. It is only when we are serving others that we achieve true success.
    Next, you need to spend a few minutes a day with your eyes closed, visualizing your goals as already accomplished. This does three things. First it opens up your subconscious to come up with creative ideas that you can apply to your goals. Second, it opens up your field of perception to become more aware of all the resources that are available that can help you achieve your goals. And third, it actually motivates you to take the necessary actions that you need to take to achieve your goals.
    Next you must do just that. You must begin to take action. You have to do the things that need to be done. Most people let fear get in their way õ?" fear of asking and being rejected, fear of failure and humiliation in the yes of their family and friends, fear of financial loss, and so forth. The main way to conquer fear is to do the thing you are afraid of.
    Next you must respond to the feedback you get after you take action. One of the most valuable ways I have learned to solicit feedback is to ask people the following question: õ?oOn a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate (my performance/our product/our service/me as a manager/me as a husband/etc.).õ? Anything less than a 10 needs to be followed up with this question: õ?oWhat would it take to make it a 10?õ? Most people never ask for this kind of feedback because they are afraid of what they are going to hear as the answer. But here is the problem with that approachõ?"you can only get better with feedback. Have the courage to ask for feedback and then incorporate it into your future actions.
    The next step is perseverance. You have to never give upõ?"never! When Mark Victor Hansen and I published our first book, we were turned down by over 140 publishers. If we had given up after 100 rejections, I would not be here being interviewed by you now. No one would have ever heard of me or my work. But because we didnõ?Tt give up, we now have sold more than 115 million copies of our books in 41 languages around the world. Every successful person I have ever met has a story about how they did not give up in the face of huge obstacles and lots of rejections.
    These are just seven of the 64 success principles and strategies that I teach in my books , but if you start with these, youõ?Tll be way ahead of almost everyone else.
  2. longarm

longarm Thành viên mới

Tham gia ngày:
    12/06/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Nice post, ZZ! Thanks a lot for posting this great stuff.

Chia sẻ trang này