1. Tuyển Mod quản lý diễn đàn. Các thành viên xem chi tiết tại đây

MiG-17 and MiG-19 Units of the Vietnam War [Scan]

Chủ đề trong 'Kỹ thuật quân sự nước ngoài' bởi fitter, 16/02/2004.

1. 1 người đang xem box này (Thành viên: 0, Khách: 1)
  1. fitter

fitter Thành viên rất tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  2. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  3. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  4. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  5. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  6. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  7. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  8. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
  9. VAN_LANG

VAN_LANG Thành viên tích cực

Tham gia ngày:
    10/08/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Thôi đi, trời đất, pót hết quyển đó lên thì đến bao giờ? người xem rất khó khăn.
    Lọc những cái gì hay nhất từ quyển đó lên là hay nhất. Nếu ai cần thì chỉ đường dẫn download xuống thôi.
    redbTôi yêu giai điệu Tổ quốc tôi, dịu dàng trong tiếng ru hời/red/b
  10. fitter

Tham gia ngày:
    12/02/2003
    Bài viết:
    Đã được thích:
    Dù? sao thi tớ cùfng 'àf post hẮt phĂ?n text rĂ?i, phĂ?n sau cù?a quyĂ?n sàch là? hì?nh càc phi cơ, sơ 'Ă? khĂng chiẮn, danh sàch phi cĂng...
    Tớ cùfng khĂng 'ành già 'oàn nà?o hay 'oàn nà?o dơ? 'Ă? lựa chòn. Tù?y càc bàn 'òc thĂi. Cò nhiĂ?u bàn chưa cò 'iĂ?u kiẶn xem mà?.
    Tớ 'ang 'ình scan quyĂ?n "Air war over North Vietnam" 'Ă? load lĂn cho bà? con coi. ThẮy cài review trong Amazon như dưới 'Ăy. Tớ khĂng cò quyĂ?n "Lìch sư? KhĂng QuĂn NhĂn DĂn ViẶt Nam", khĂng biẮt thực hư ra sao. NẮu 'ùng như tàc già? cù?a review nòi thì? cà? 3 quyĂ?n "MiG-17 and MiG-19 units of the Vietnam War", "MiG-21 units of the Vietnam War" và? quyĂ?n "Air war over North Vietnam" 'Ă?u xà?o nẮu tư? quyĂ?n lìch sư? cù?a ta ra. Vì? 'òc 3 quyĂ?n nà?y thẮy rẮt nhiĂ?u 'oàn giẮng nhau. ThẶt nực cươ?i cho ai kia sẮng ơ? 'Ău 'Ău cứ cho rf?ng ơ? ViẶt Nam ta mới cò nghĂ? "'ào".
    ThĂi tớ phà?i disconnect 'Ă? thf?ng con gòi vĂ? 'Ăy.
    "Reviewer: Merle L. Pribbenow (see more about me) from Falls Church, VA United States
    This book is, to put it bluntly, a fraud. The "author" says in the forward that the information in the book comes from research and personal interviews conducted in Vietnam and from internal Vietnamese Air Force documents. In fact, the book is nothing more than a considerably abridged, very slightly e***ed and annotated TRANSLATION of the official "History of the People''s Air Force of Vietnam" (LICH SU KHONG QUAN NHAN DAN VIET NAM) published in Vietnam in 1993 and freely available to the public there. I have checked Toperczer''s book against the "History of the People''s Air Force" and found that virtually every paragraph, every sentence, every word of Toperczer''s book is lifted directly from the "History of the People''s Air Force." He did not even bother to change the order of the book, so I could do my checking directly page by page from one book to the other. I have been able to identify only one very short paragraph in Toperczer''s entire book which is original. Otherwise, the only thing that Toperczer has added to the Vietnamese history are the photographs and, in one or two places, the names of pilots (most of the pilots names are given in the Vietnamese book). Neither the "author" nor the publisher cite the Vietnamese History as a reference. They claim copyright for the book, which in my admittedly non-professional legal opinion is a blatant violation of the copyright agreement reached between the U.S. and Vietnam in 1997 and which took force in 1998. Not that I feel any particular sympathy for the Vietnamese Air Force, which apparently holds the copyright rights, in this matter - I just don''t like people claiming cre*** for work that is not theirs. "

Chia sẻ trang này